Sponsored Content
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? Status of Badging System - Beta 1 Post 303028553 by Neo on Thursday 10th of January 2019 10:58:17 AM
Old 01-10-2019
Update:

Based on testing, I just changed the "Time A Member" badge (the clock) logic to:

Code:
if ($time_inactive < $year) {
    if ($years_a_member >= 10) {
        $color['fajoin_time'] = 'black';
    } elseif ($years_a_member >= 5) {
        $color['fajoin_time'] = 'indigo';
    } elseif ($years_a_member >= 2) {
        $color['fajoin_time'] = 'blue';
    } elseif ($years_a_member >= 1) {
        $color['fajoin_time'] = 'limegreen';
    } else {
        $color['fajoin_time'] = 'lightgray';
    }
} else {
    $color['fajoin_time'] = 'red';
}

Basically, changed the colors to make the badge more accurate and appealing.

Note: Some recent members (over the past week) with only a few years active here may see a badge color change.

6 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

system status report script

hi i m new to this forum as well as UNIX. I've got an assignment but i don't know how can I start it. can anyone please help to tell me how can I start it? I added here few lines from my assignment. In industry, it is common for a single organisation to provide technical support for a... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: moco
0 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

System status query script

Hi, I am trying to access and read certain lines from a configuration XML file on multiple servers (within the LAN). Fortunately the file name and path is always the same for all servers. An example extract of the file is as follows: <DUMMY-SMSC>false</DUMMY-SMSC> ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: jaz8212
2 Replies

3. Homework & Coursework Questions

Listing Live System Status

1. Edit a script named update.sh that generates status.html in your web directory: ~/public_html/. I need to write specific commands to show each specific item 2. The generated webpage should include information related to: UNIX : kernel version of ed-lab server USER : number of users on the... (13 Replies)
Discussion started by: devinj
13 Replies

4. What is on Your Mind?

New Badging System - Badges Prototype Beta 1 (Badges Only)

Today I mapped out the new badging system using FA icons, Beta 1 in no particular order except a 6 x 8 grid: https://www.unix.com/members/1-albums215-picture991.png The prototype HTML code for this layout: <style> .fa-badge-grid { font-size: 1.5em; } .row { ... (38 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
38 Replies

5. Web Development

Notes with Ravinder on Badging System Development Part II

Part II: Current PHP file Beta 73 Not Optimized: <?php $version = 73; $query = "SELECT * FROM " . TABLE_PREFIX . "user WHERE userid='" . $uid . "'"; $usertable = $db->query_read_slave($query); $modaluser = $db->fetch_array($usertable); $modaluser = gmdate("d F Y", $modaluser); $modaluser... (48 Replies)
48 Replies

6. What is on Your Mind?

Badging System: UNIX.COM Bug Hunter Badge (New)

I have moved the bug badge out of reserve and into the main stream. Basically, I will assign a color level like the others, based on who has made a good actionable bug report for UNIX.COM. "Good" means screenshots, links, and even details from web dev tools our the HTML source code. So far,... (0 Replies)
0 Replies
secolor.conf(8) 					      System Manager's Manual						   secolor.conf(8)

NAME
secolor.conf - The SELinux color configuration file DESCRIPTION
The /etc/selinux/{SELINUXTYPE}/secolor.conf configuation file controls the color to be associated to the context components associated to the raw context passed by selinux_raw_context_to_color(3), when context related information is to be displayed in color by an SELinux-aware application. selinux_raw_context_to_color(3) obtains this color information from the active policy secolor.conf file as returned by selinux_col- ors_path(3). FILE FORMAT
The file format is as follows: color color_name = #color_mask [...] context_component string = fg_color_name bg_color_name [...] Where: color The color keyword. Each color entry is on a new line. color_name A single word name for the color (e.g. red). color_mask A color mask starting with a hash (#) that describes the hexadecimal RGB colors with black being #000000 and white being #ffffff. context_component The context component name that must be one of the following: user, role, type or range Each context_component string ... entry is on a new line. string This is the context_component string that will be matched with the raw context component passed by selinux_raw_context_to_color(3). A wildcard '*' may be used to match any undefined string for the user, role and type context_component entries only. fg_color_name The color_name string that will be used as the foreground color. A color_mask may also be used. bg_color_name The color_name string that will be used as the background color. A color_mask may also be used. EXAMPLES
Example 1 entries are: color black = #000000 color green = #008000 color yellow = #ffff00 color blue = #0000ff color white = #ffffff color red = #ff0000 color orange = #ffa500 color tan = #D2B48C user * = black white role * = white black type * = tan orange range s0-s0:c0.c1023 = black green range s1-s1:c0.c1023 = white green range s3-s3:c0.c1023 = black tan range s5-s5:c0.c1023 = white blue range s7-s7:c0.c1023 = black red range s9-s9:c0.c1023 = black orange range s15:c0.c1023 = black yellow Example 2 entries are: color black = #000000 color green = #008000 color yellow = #ffff00 color blue = #0000ff color white = #ffffff color red = #ff0000 color orange = #ffa500 color tan = #d2b48c user unconfined_u = #ff0000 green role unconfined_r = red #ffffff type unconfined_t = red orange user user_u = black green role user_r = white black type user_t = tan red user xguest_u = black yellow role xguest_r = black red type xguest_t = black green user sysadm_u = white black range s0:c0.c1023 = black white user * = black white role * = black white type * = black white SEE ALSO
mcstransd(8), selinux_raw_context_to_color(3), selinux_colors_path(3) SELinux API documentation 08 April 2011 secolor.conf(8)