Sponsored Content
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? Very Funny and Somewhat Amazing 2006 Chat Bot Chat Post 303028105 by Scrutinizer on Monday 31st of December 2018 02:52:24 AM
Old 12-31-2018
That is very entertaining and it goes on forever Smilie.
Reminds me when I was coding as a student as part of AI subjects back at University. Chatbots were mostly just for fun.
Nowadays chatbots have evolved to be really useful for various applications.
This User Gave Thanks to Scrutinizer For This Post:

2 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Forum Support Area for Unregistered Users & Account Problems

May I know your chat ID.

Hi, I am new for UNIX environment. I will really appreciate if you will share your chat id, so that I can gain from you. Thanks allot in advance. Regards, Sunil (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: gauravsunil
0 Replies

2. Web Development

Can you embed Skype or any other video chat/chat program into a webpage?

Hi, I am trying to embed Skype or any other video chat/chat program into a webpage. Has anyone had success doing this? or know how? Thanks Phil (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: phil_heath
2 Replies
JSONBOT(1)							    jsb manual								JSONBOT(1)

NAME
jsb-convore - The JSONBOT convore program SYNOPSIS
jsb-convore is a bot for the convore group chat network built on the JSONBOT framework. DESCRIPTION
jsb-convore connects to a convore group in much the same way as jsb-irc connects to an IRC channel. USAGE
Usage: jsb-convore [options] Options: --version show program's version number and exit -h, --help show this help message and exit -d DATADIR, --datadir=DATADIR datadir of the bot -o OWNER, --owner=OWNER owner of the bot -l LOGLEVEL, --loglevel=LOGLEVEL loglevel of the bot -p PASSWORD, --password=PASSWORD set password used to connect to the server -c CHANNEL, --channel=CHANNEL channel to join --name=NAME bot's name -u USERNAME, --username=USERNAME username of the bot DOCUMENTATION
See http://jsonbot.org for more documentation or see http://jsonbot.googlecode.com SEE ALSO
jsb(1), jsb-backup(1), jsb-init(1), jsb-irc(1), jsb-xmpp(1), jsb-fleet(1), jsb-sed(1), jsb-tornado(1), jsb-stop(1), jsb-udp(1), jsonbot(1) AUTHOR
This manual page was written by Jeremy Malcolm <terminus@debian.org>, for the Debian GNU/Linux system (but may be used by others). Debian GNU/Linux 22 Nov 2011 JSONBOT(1)