Sponsored Content
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? New Badging System - Badges Prototype Beta 1 (Badges Only) Post 303027990 by Neo on Saturday 29th of December 2018 04:10:58 AM
Old 12-29-2018
Draft jQuery for six thanked badged done:

Code:
$('.fa-thumbs-up').css("color",badge["thanked"]);
$('.fa-thumbs-up').css("cursor","pointer").attr("title","Received First Thanks!");
$('.fa-thumbs-up').closest('div').find('.fa-circle').css("color",badge["thanked"]);

$('.fa-trophy').css("color",badge["100thanked"]);
$('.fa-trophy').css("cursor","pointer").attr("title","Received 100 Thanks!");
$('.fa-trophy').closest('div').find('.fa-circle').css("color",badge["100thanked"]);

$('.fa-chalkboard-teacher').css("color",badge["1000thanked"]);
$('.fa-chalkboard-teacher').css("cursor","pointer").attr("title","Received 1000 Thanks!");
$('.fa-chalkboard-teacher').closest('div').find('.fa-circle').css("color",badge["1000thanked"]);

$('.fa-shield-alt').css("color",badge["2000thanked"]);
$('.fa-shield-alt').css("cursor","pointer").attr("title","Received 2000 Thanks!");
$('.fa-shield-alt').closest('div').find('.fa-circle').css("color",badge["2000thanked"]);

$('.fa-stroopwafel').css("color",badge["3000thanked"]);
$('.fa-stroopwafel').css("cursor","pointer").attr("title","Received 3000 Thanks!");
$('.fa-stroopwafel').closest('div').find('.fa-circle').css("color",badge["3000thanked"]);

$('.fa-first-order-alt').css("color",badge["4000thanked"]);
$('.fa-first-order-alt').css("cursor","pointer").attr("title","Received 4000 Thanks!");
$('.fa-first-order-alt').closest('div').find('.fa-circle').css("color",badge["4000thanked"]);

7 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Hardware

Stack Overflow Questions Tags Users Badges Unanswered Ask Question Ask for the explanation of types

I have read a document which tells me the following 4 things are done by the RAM embedded on disk driver controller. But I don't know what's difference between buffer and cache. Thanks! RAM on disk drive controllers 1 firmware 2 speed matching buffer 3 prefetching buffer 4 cache (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: 915086731
1 Replies

2. What is on Your Mind?

Four More UNIX.COM Achievement Award Badges to Award

Happy New Year! There are currently four UNIX.COM achievement awards up for grabs, as the say. Here they are, in no particular order: The Order of the Raven The Order of the Hippo The Order of the Spider The Order of the Dragon Don't ask me what they mean, or who who will get those... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
0 Replies

3. Web Development

Notes with Ravinder on Badging System Development Part II

Part II: Current PHP file Beta 73 Not Optimized: <?php $version = 73; $query = "SELECT * FROM " . TABLE_PREFIX . "user WHERE userid='" . $uid . "'"; $usertable = $db->query_read_slave($query); $modaluser = $db->fetch_array($usertable); $modaluser = gmdate("d F Y", $modaluser); $modaluser... (48 Replies)
48 Replies

4. What is on Your Mind?

Status of Badging System - Beta 1

Dear All, Here is the current status of the badging system: The Beta 1 phase of the new badging system is close to completion. 42 prototype badges have been "allocated" 6 prototype badge slots are held in reserve The "alert you have new badges" prototype is running and is currently... (4 Replies)
4 Replies

5. What is on Your Mind?

Current Array of Badges (Beta 1)

Here is the current array of the short description of badges for the new prototype badging system (Beta 1) with 42 icons allocated (prototype logic written) and 6 reserved (for future use); <?php $badges_desc = array( "fauser" => "Total Post Count", "faaward" => "First Post", ... (6 Replies)
6 Replies

6. What is on Your Mind?

Patreon Badges Now Available as BBCODE at UNIX.COM

Dear All, We have a lot of amazing moderators and other very talented unix.com members who provide tireless top quality free technical support assistance to others. As a service to those long term unix.com members, I am making a new Patreon BBCODE badge available which can be posted in forum... (8 Replies)
8 Replies

7. What is on Your Mind?

My Badges Page - A Major UserCP Update (v0.661):

Another major upgrade on the new UserCP today. I have created the "My Badges" page in the new control panel, and it's looking very cool :) If you have visited the new UserCP recently, you will more-than-likely need to close your browser (completely) and then restart it to clear out the old... (2 Replies)
2 Replies
CSS(3pm)						User Contributed Perl Documentation						  CSS(3pm)

NAME
CSS - Object oriented access to Cascading Style Sheets (CSS) SYNOPSIS
use CSS; # create a CSS object with the default options my $css = CSS->new(); # create a CSS object with a specific parser my $css = CSS->new( { 'parser' => 'CSS::Parse::Lite' } ); my $css = CSS->new( { 'parser' => 'CSS::Parse::Heavy' } ); my $css = CSS->new( { 'parser' => 'CSS::Parse::Compiled' } ); # create a CSS object with a specific adaptor my $css = CSS->new( { 'adaptor' => 'CSS::Adaptor' } ); my $css = CSS->new( { 'adaptor' => 'CSS::Adaptor::Pretty' } ); my $css = CSS->new( { 'adaptor' => 'CSS::Adaptor::Debug' } ); # parse some CSS from a string $css->read_string( $css_data ); $css->read_string( ( $css_data, $more_css_data ) ); # parse some CSS from a file $css->read_file( 'my_file.css' ); $css->read_file( ( 'my_file.css', 'my_other_file.css' ) ); # output the CSS using the current adaptor print $css->output(); # set a new adaptor and then output the CSS $css->set_adaptor( 'CSS::Adaptor::Foo' ); print $css->output(); # output the CSS using a tempory adaptor print $css->output( 'CSS::Adaptor::Bar' ); # forget about the CSS we've already parsed $css->purge(); DESCRIPTION
This module can be used, along with a CSS::Parse::* module, to parse CSS data and represent it as a tree of objects. Using a CSS::Adaptor::* module, the CSS data tree can then be transformed into other formats. NOTICE
From version 1.00 of this module onwards, backwards compatibility is broken. This is due to large changes in the way data is parsed and then represented internally. Version 0.08 is still available on CPAN: http://search.cpan.org/author/IAMCAL/CSS-0.08/ <http://search.cpan.org/author/IAMCAL/CSS-0.08/> TREE STRUCTURE
The CSS object is the head of the tree. It contains a list of CSS::Style objects which each represent a CSS ruleset. Each of these objects contains a list of selectors and properties. Each selector is stored as a CSS::Selector object. Each property object is stored as a CSS::Property object and contains a list of values. These values are stored as CSS::Value objects. foo, bar { baz: fop; woo: yay houpla; } The above example would be represented as a single CSS::Style object. That object would then have two CSS::Selector objects representing 'foo' and 'bar'. It would also have two CSS::Property objects representing 'baz' and 'woo'. The 'baz' object then has a single child CSS::Value object for 'fop', whilst the 'woo' object has two child objects for 'yay' and 'houpla'. METHODS
CONSTRUCTOR "new()" or "new( { ..options.. } )" An optional hash can contain arguments: parser module to use as the CSS parser adaptor adaptor to use for output ACCESSORS "read_file( $filename )" or "read_file( @filenames )" Read one or mores files and parse the CSS within them. "read_string( $scalar )" or "read_string( @strings )" Read one or more strings and parse the CSS within them. "output()" or "output( 'CSS::Adaptor::Foo' )" Return a string representation of the CSS tree, using either the current adaptor or the specified one. "set_adaptor( 'CSS::Adaptor::Bar' )" Set the current adaptor for the CSS tree. "purge()" Forget all the objects in the CSS tree; "get_style_by_selector( 'selector_name' )" Returns the first CSS::Style object with the specified selector name attached. Returns zero on failure. AUTHORS
Copyright (C) 2001-2002, Allen Day <allenday@ucla.edu> Copyright (C) 2003-2004, Cal Henderson <cal@iamcal.com> SEE ALSO
CSS::Style, CSS::Selector, CSS::Property, CSS::Value, CSS::Parse, CSS::Parse::Lite, CSS::Parse::Heavy, CSS::Parse::Compiled, CSS::Parse::PRDGrammar, CSS::Adaptor, CSS::Adaptor::Pretty, CSS::Adaptor::Debug, perl(1) perl v5.14.2 2008-04-23 CSS(3pm)