Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Pivoting with awk
Top Forums UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers Pivoting with awk Post 303026970 by JSKOBS on Wednesday 5th of December 2018 11:39:19 PM
Old 12-06-2018
Hi Rudic, thanks for reply. one question.
how to stop printing header if there are no 'Job name/Created on/Modified on' match..

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Pivoting a Single column

Hi, Input ID|Name 1|a,b,c 2|d,e,f,g I would like to get output in the following format. Output ID|NAME 1|a 1|b 1|c 2|d 2|e 2|f 2|g (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: deepakwins
2 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Pivoting Dynamic rows into columns

Original file we are getting ....... Item Period Amt P1 106 1000 P1 206 1500 P1 106 2000 P2 256 5800 P2 650 7500 My output should be like this Item 106 206 256 650 ............ P1 1000 1500 0 ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: dprakash
1 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Help with pivoting

Hi, I need help on how to pivot the data in UNIX. I have one input file in which The facts(FACT1,FACT2..) and PERIOD(JAN,FEB..) are columns.I need to pivot the data. For Exampe The input file and output file looks like below. Could you please help with this using awk:). INPUT: ====== ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Gayathricheruku
1 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Vertical And Horizontal Pivoting

Hi All, My Input data is: A=1 B=2 My desired Output should be: A|B 1|2 Thanks in advance... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: kmsekhar
3 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Pivoting the data

Hello Unix guys, I have the following 4 column data, which is a output of db2 select query: Need to pivot the data. sample Input: Year Month Country Counts 2012 Aug Canada 114 2012 Aug USA 92 2012 Aug Mexico 3 2012 Aug ... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: karumudi7
3 Replies

6. Linux

Pivoting data with awk

Hi Friends, I need to pivot data . Below is my source data Source Data PK PRTY_KEY_ID PRTY_SUB_KEY_ID KEY_COL_VAL_TX MTCH_CNFDNCE_RATE 007824822 428844791 1 #Jemmy#Pom#600 Kearsarge Way 100 007824822 429283974 1 #Jemmy#Pom#120 Broadway 100 007824822 429739103 1 #Jemmy#Pom#600 Keae Way#757... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: patiljeevan3
0 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Pivoting using shell scripts

Hi , Please any one help using shell scripts achieve the below output(pivoting on top_cd i mean type code values will come as individual columns and fixed amount is value for that .Any help would be greate tx_id tx_amt typ_cd fixed_dis_amt 100 200 mc ... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: mohan705
3 Replies

8. Homework & Coursework Questions

Help with pivoting table shell script

input file txt file 2000 1 name 2000 2 addr 2000 3 phone 2000 4 email 1000 1 name 1000 2 addr 1000 3 phone 1000 4 email 3000 1 name 3000 2 addr 3000 ... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: senmatrix
4 Replies

9. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

Pivoting values from column to rows

I/P: I/P: 2017/01/01 a 10 2017/01/01 b 20 2017/01/01 c 40 2017/02/01 a 10 2017/02/01 b 20 2017/02/01 c 30 O/P: a b c 2017/01/01 10 20 40 2017/02/01 10 20 30 (18 Replies)
Discussion started by: Booo
18 Replies

10. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

Pivoting data based on a header field

Hi Team, Could you please help me with the below scenario. I have a file which is in the below format. Zipcode,001,001f,002,002f,003,003f,004,004f,005,005f,006,006f,007,007f 0050, ,0, ,0, ,0, ,1,*,7, ,7, ,7 0060, ,0, ,0, ,7, ,0,*,7, ,0, ,0 Would need the output as below. First field... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: saj
1 Replies
BESSEL(3)						User Contributed Perl Documentation						 BESSEL(3)

NAME
PDL::GSLSF::BESSEL - PDL interface to GSL Special Functions DESCRIPTION
This is an interface to the Special Function package present in the GNU Scientific Library. SYNOPSIS
Functions FUNCTIONS
gsl_sf_bessel_Jn Signature: (double x(); double [o]y(); double [o]e(); int n) Regular Bessel Function J_n(x). gsl_sf_bessel_Jn does not process bad values. It will set the bad-value flag of all output piddles if the flag is set for any of the input piddles. gsl_sf_bessel_J_array Signature: (double x(); double [o]y(num); int s; int n=>num) Array of Regular Bessel Functions J_{s}(x) to J_{s+n-1}(x). gsl_sf_bessel_J_array does not process bad values. It will set the bad-value flag of all output piddles if the flag is set for any of the input piddles. gsl_sf_bessel_Yn Signature: (double x(); double [o]y(); double [o]e(); int n) IrRegular Bessel Function Y_n(x). gsl_sf_bessel_Yn does not process bad values. It will set the bad-value flag of all output piddles if the flag is set for any of the input piddles. gsl_sf_bessel_Y_array Signature: (double x(); double [o]y(num); int s; int n=>num) Array of Regular Bessel Functions Y_{s}(x) to Y_{s+n-1}(x). gsl_sf_bessel_Y_array does not process bad values. It will set the bad-value flag of all output piddles if the flag is set for any of the input piddles. gsl_sf_bessel_In Signature: (double x(); double [o]y(); double [o]e(); int n) Regular Modified Bessel Function I_n(x). gsl_sf_bessel_In does not process bad values. It will set the bad-value flag of all output piddles if the flag is set for any of the input piddles. gsl_sf_bessel_I_array Signature: (double x(); double [o]y(num); int s; int n=>num) Array of Regular Modified Bessel Functions I_{s}(x) to I_{s+n-1}(x). gsl_sf_bessel_I_array does not process bad values. It will set the bad-value flag of all output piddles if the flag is set for any of the input piddles. gsl_sf_bessel_In_scaled Signature: (double x(); double [o]y(); double [o]e(); int n) Scaled Regular Modified Bessel Function exp(-|x|) I_n(x). gsl_sf_bessel_In_scaled does not process bad values. It will set the bad-value flag of all output piddles if the flag is set for any of the input piddles. gsl_sf_bessel_I_scaled_array Signature: (double x(); double [o]y(num); int s; int n=>num) Array of Scaled Regular Modified Bessel Functions exp(-|x|) I_{s}(x) to exp(-|x|) I_{s+n-1}(x). gsl_sf_bessel_I_scaled_array does not process bad values. It will set the bad-value flag of all output piddles if the flag is set for any of the input piddles. gsl_sf_bessel_Kn Signature: (double x(); double [o]y(); double [o]e(); int n) IrRegular Modified Bessel Function K_n(x). gsl_sf_bessel_Kn does not process bad values. It will set the bad-value flag of all output piddles if the flag is set for any of the input piddles. gsl_sf_bessel_K_array Signature: (double x(); double [o]y(num); int s; int n=>num) Array of IrRegular Modified Bessel Functions K_{s}(x) to K_{s+n-1}(x). gsl_sf_bessel_K_array does not process bad values. It will set the bad-value flag of all output piddles if the flag is set for any of the input piddles. gsl_sf_bessel_Kn_scaled Signature: (double x(); double [o]y(); double [o]e(); int n) Scaled IrRegular Modified Bessel Function exp(-|x|) K_n(x). gsl_sf_bessel_Kn_scaled does not process bad values. It will set the bad-value flag of all output piddles if the flag is set for any of the input piddles. gsl_sf_bessel_K_scaled_array Signature: (double x(); double [o]y(num); int s; int n=>num) Array of Scaled IrRegular Modified Bessel Functions exp(-|x|) K_{s}(x) to exp(-|x|) K_{s+n-1}(x). gsl_sf_bessel_K_scaled_array does not process bad values. It will set the bad-value flag of all output piddles if the flag is set for any of the input piddles. gsl_sf_bessel_jl Signature: (double x(); double [o]y(); double [o]e(); int n) Regular Sphericl Bessel Function J_n(x). gsl_sf_bessel_jl does not process bad values. It will set the bad-value flag of all output piddles if the flag is set for any of the input piddles. gsl_sf_bessel_j_array Signature: (double x(); double [o]y(num); int n=>num) Array of Spherical Regular Bessel Functions J_{0}(x) to J_{n-1}(x). gsl_sf_bessel_j_array does not process bad values. It will set the bad-value flag of all output piddles if the flag is set for any of the input piddles. gsl_sf_bessel_yl Signature: (double x(); double [o]y(); double [o]e(); int n) IrRegular Spherical Bessel Function y_n(x). gsl_sf_bessel_yl does not process bad values. It will set the bad-value flag of all output piddles if the flag is set for any of the input piddles. gsl_sf_bessel_y_array Signature: (double x(); double [o]y(num); int n=>num) Array of Regular Spherical Bessel Functions y_{0}(x) to y_{n-1}(x). gsl_sf_bessel_y_array does not process bad values. It will set the bad-value flag of all output piddles if the flag is set for any of the input piddles. gsl_sf_bessel_il_scaled Signature: (double x(); double [o]y(); double [o]e(); int n) Scaled Regular Modified Spherical Bessel Function exp(-|x|) i_n(x). gsl_sf_bessel_il_scaled does not process bad values. It will set the bad-value flag of all output piddles if the flag is set for any of the input piddles. gsl_sf_bessel_i_scaled_array Signature: (double x(); double [o]y(num); int n=>num) Array of Scaled Regular Modified Spherical Bessel Functions exp(-|x|) i_{0}(x) to exp(-|x|) i_{n-1}(x). gsl_sf_bessel_i_scaled_array does not process bad values. It will set the bad-value flag of all output piddles if the flag is set for any of the input piddles. gsl_sf_bessel_kl_scaled Signature: (double x(); double [o]y(); double [o]e(); int n) Scaled IrRegular Modified Spherical Bessel Function exp(-|x|) k_n(x). gsl_sf_bessel_kl_scaled does not process bad values. It will set the bad-value flag of all output piddles if the flag is set for any of the input piddles. gsl_sf_bessel_k_scaled_array Signature: (double x(); double [o]y(num); int n=>num) Array of Scaled IrRegular Modified Spherical Bessel Functions exp(-|x|) k_{s}(x) to exp(-|x|) k_{s+n-1}(x). gsl_sf_bessel_k_scaled_array does not process bad values. It will set the bad-value flag of all output piddles if the flag is set for any of the input piddles. gsl_sf_bessel_Jnu Signature: (double x(); double [o]y(); double [o]e(); double n) Regular Cylindrical Bessel Function J_nu(x). gsl_sf_bessel_Jnu does not process bad values. It will set the bad-value flag of all output piddles if the flag is set for any of the input piddles. gsl_sf_bessel_Ynu Signature: (double x(); double [o]y(); double [o]e(); double n) IrRegular Cylindrical Bessel Function J_nu(x). gsl_sf_bessel_Ynu does not process bad values. It will set the bad-value flag of all output piddles if the flag is set for any of the input piddles. gsl_sf_bessel_Inu_scaled Signature: (double x(); double [o]y(); double [o]e(); double n) Scaled Modified Cylindrical Bessel Function exp(-|x|) I_nu(x). gsl_sf_bessel_Inu_scaled does not process bad values. It will set the bad-value flag of all output piddles if the flag is set for any of the input piddles. gsl_sf_bessel_Inu Signature: (double x(); double [o]y(); double [o]e(); double n) Modified Cylindrical Bessel Function I_nu(x). gsl_sf_bessel_Inu does not process bad values. It will set the bad-value flag of all output piddles if the flag is set for any of the input piddles. gsl_sf_bessel_Knu_scaled Signature: (double x(); double [o]y(); double [o]e(); double n) Scaled Modified Cylindrical Bessel Function exp(-|x|) K_nu(x). gsl_sf_bessel_Knu_scaled does not process bad values. It will set the bad-value flag of all output piddles if the flag is set for any of the input piddles. gsl_sf_bessel_Knu Signature: (double x(); double [o]y(); double [o]e(); double n) Modified Cylindrical Bessel Function K_nu(x). gsl_sf_bessel_Knu does not process bad values. It will set the bad-value flag of all output piddles if the flag is set for any of the input piddles. gsl_sf_bessel_lnKnu Signature: (double x(); double [o]y(); double [o]e(); double n) Logarithm of Modified Cylindrical Bessel Function K_nu(x). gsl_sf_bessel_lnKnu does not process bad values. It will set the bad-value flag of all output piddles if the flag is set for any of the input piddles. AUTHOR
This file copyright (C) 1999 Christian Pellegrin <chri@infis.univ.trieste.it> All rights reserved. There is no warranty. You are allowed to redistribute this software / documentation under certain conditions. For details, see the file COPYING in the PDL distribution. If this file is separated from the PDL distribution, the copyright notice should be included in the file. The GSL SF modules were written by G. Jungman. perl v5.12.1 2010-07-05 BESSEL(3)