Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Solaris Help with Reviving a NETRA240 Pls? Post 303026798 by hicksd8 on Monday 3rd of December 2018 12:17:06 PM
Old 12-03-2018
Yes, that is progress indeed. Well done!

I was lucky. At age 62 my treatment was a single coronary stent and selling my group of companies to reduce the stress. I'm now 68.
This User Gave Thanks to hicksd8 For This Post:

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Linux

pls help me

we hv a big enviroment networked. we use squid proxy. access allowed by src address previously. we have win2000 network with ads. my requirement is the proxy should allow domain users only for access. how can i map my windows userdatabase with squid is there any thing specific which has 2 b... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: sriram.s
1 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Need help pls

Hi, I'm a newbie. I need help on my first assignment in UNIX. 1. How do I determine the number of non-empty directories? I was told to create a variable ARCHIVE, which points to the directory that contains the archive of the messages. But I'm so dumb and I don't even know how to do this. 2. In... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: hygsg
1 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Pls Help

Hi every one I have got very very bad Email, My question is: How can I get all information about that f*** Email, I do mean IP,reall name, Adress, user name, password etc... I wonder if there is any program or website that I can see that email, help me please When I used windows Xp(old... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Cano
2 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Help pls!

Hi... Why should I press F1 to start windows?! I have Xp in my computer... thx 4 help Cano (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Cano
1 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

pls help

I have a list of variables: ss1, ss5, ss6, ss8, st2 etc. (these values are not fixed, configurable). Now, I have assigned ss5=”test”. And I want to search in the list for the string “test” to know which variable is having the value “test”. Can u pls tell me how to do this? (10 Replies)
Discussion started by: kanchan_cp
10 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

pls help

Hi, I need your help guys. I have two data files, namely 101.amberized.pdb & 101.pdb . Now I want to replace the whole 3rd column of 101.amberized.pdb with the 3rd column of 101.pdb file. How do I do it in shell? Thanks in advance Parimal (11 Replies)
Discussion started by: chuchu
11 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Pls Pls do help me

When i run this command, everything is ok. The file can be email and attached but soon after i download the file, the file cant be read. It's seem corrupted. Totally cant be read although i'm using context or wordfile. Original file generated at ek_bkup/alert/tbspace_datafile.log is OK..... ... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: adzuanamir
7 Replies

8. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

HELP PLs

I have this code: #!/bin/sh awk 'BEGIN NR == 2 repl = "PHI" $4 = repl print $0 'dryloop.txt and this code: #!/bin/sh sed -e '1s/\|$/\|COMID\|/g' -e 's/^087.*$/&PHI\|g' hl.dsldryloop > textdry.txt My code won't work. I want to change the COMID of lines starting with 087 . this is my... (15 Replies)
Discussion started by: arkhei
15 Replies

9. Homework & Coursework Questions

Help pls

How to find the ten most common words in a file (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: jass
1 Replies

10. Solaris

NETRA240 in HLR CDMA Wireless Exchange... help is apreciated

Greetings, I hope my post finds you all OK, I have a Netra240 server in an HLR inside a wireless CDMA Exchange, it works as a Hard Disk Unit (HDU) as shown in Local Management Terminal (LMT) as show in the picture 1 attached. The power went down because of a power failure in main UPS, when... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Sharista
2 Replies
VGREDUCE(8)						      System Manager's Manual						       VGREDUCE(8)

NAME
vgreduce - reduce a volume group SYNOPSIS
vgreduce [-a|--all] [-A|--autobackup{y|n}] [-d|--debug] [-h|--help] [-v|--verbose] VolumeGroupName [PhysicalVolumePath...] DESCRIPTION
vgreduce allows you to remove one or more unused physical volumes from a volume group. OPTIONS -a, --all Removes all empty physical volumes if none are given on command line. -A, --autobackup y/n Controls automatic backup of VG metadata after the change ( see vgcfgbackup(8) ). Default is yes. -d, --debug Enables additional debugging output (if compiled with DEBUG). -h, --help Print a usage message on standard output and exit successfully. -v, --verbose Gives verbose runtime information about vgreduce's activities. DIAGNOSTICS
vgreduce returns an exit code of 0 for success and > 0 for error: 1 neither volume group name nor physical volume path(s) on command line 2 invalid volume group name 3 error checking existence of volume group 4 volume group must be active 5 error reading VGDA 6 volume group is not reducable (see vgchange(8)) 7 no physical volume path(s) on command line 8 realloc error 9 malloc error 10 no empty physical volume to reduce volume group by 11 error setting up VGDA for reduce 12 error reducing VGDA in kernel 13 error writing VGDA to physical volume(s) 95 driver/module not in kernel 96 invalid I/O protocol version 97 error locking logical volume manager 98 invalid lvmtab (run vgscan(8)) 99 invalid command line ENVIRONMENT VARIABLES
LVM_AUTOBACKUP If this variable is set to "no" then the automatic backup of VG metadata is turned off. LVM_VG_MAX_BACKUPS This variable determines the backup history depth of kept VGDA copy files in /etc/lvmconf. It can be set to a positive number between 0 and 999. The higher this number is, the more changes you can restore using vgcfgrestore(8). See also lvm(8), vgextend(8) AUTHOR
Heinz Mauelshagen <Linux-LVM@Sistina.com> Heinz Mauelshagen LVM TOOLS VGREDUCE(8)