Sponsored Content
Special Forums Cybersecurity Web Hack Attempt from whois 209.126.68.6 Post 303026086 by Neo on Monday 19th of November 2018 11:08:11 PM
Old 11-20-2018
Note:

Code:
to:	        abuse@shinjiru.com.my, ipadmin@primary.net
date:	        Nov 20, 2018, 11:06 AM
subject:	Hacker / Attacker at IP addresses 209.126.68.6 and 111.90.158.225

Quote:
Hi.

We have firm evidence of someone at 209.126.68.6 attempting to execute malicious javascript code which downloads malware from 111.90.158.225.

Here is the log file entries (which we have blocked):

4 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. AIX

ar: 0707-126

Trying to build code on IBM_AIX 5.3. Following error occured during build. ar: 0707-126 $projdir/obj/ibm/5.3/NewApp/NewApp.o is not valid with the current object file mode. Use the -X option to specify the desired object mode. ANy help is appreciated to resolve the error. (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: milindb
2 Replies

2. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Exit Status 126 - how to get rid of it

Hi All, I have a small application hosted on apache-tomcat 5. Basically its a html page which in turn calls a perl script residing on unix server. Through this perl script i am calling a shell script using system command , like system('scriptname.sh',arg1,arg2,arg3); Now in the script... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: glamo_2312
5 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

whois country help

Hello folks, I have list of ips like 1.1.1.1 2.2.2.2 3.3.3.3 4.4.4.4 whois 1.1.1.1 |grep -E 'country|Country' it show country=US or whatever. so i have number of ips in text file, how i can use above script to automate output like 1.1.1.1 US 2.2.2.2 CA 3.3.3.3 FR (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: learnbash
3 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

SFTP return Error Code 126

Hi, We are getting the following error code while connection remote server using sftp command. sftp user@serrver Warning: child process (/opt/ssh2/bin/ssh2) exited with code 126. pls Advise. (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: koti_rama
2 Replies
whois(1)							   User Commands							  whois(1)

NAME
whois - Internet user name directory service SYNOPSIS
whois [-h host] identifier DESCRIPTION
whois searches for an Internet directory entry for an identifier which is either a name (such as ``Smith'') or a handle (such as ``SRI- NIC''). To force a name-only search, precede the name with a period; to force a handle-only search, precede the handle with an exclamation point. To search for a group or organization entry, precede the argument with * (an asterisk). The entire membership list of the group will be displayed with the record. You may of course use an exclamation point and asterisk, or a period and asterisk together. EXAMPLES
Example 1 Using The whois Command The command: example% whois Smith looks for the name or handle SMITH. The command: example% whois !SRI-NIC looks for the handle SRI-NIC only. The command: example% whois .Smith, John looks for the name JOHN SMITH only. Adding ... to the name or handle argument will match anything from that point; that is, ZU ... will match ZUL, ZUM, and so on. ATTRIBUTES
See attributes(5) for descriptions of the following attributes: +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ | ATTRIBUTE TYPE | ATTRIBUTE VALUE | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |Availability |SUNWrcmdc | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ SEE ALSO
attributes(5) SunOS 5.11 6 Nov 2000 whois(1)