Sponsored Content
Operating Systems AIX Installed Memory 32GB but shows only 16GB Post 303023272 by filosophizer on Thursday 13th of September 2018 03:21:54 PM
Old 09-13-2018
Checked CoD, through IBM Capacity on Demand: Activation code
It is not Configured for COD

Checking error report doesn't show any red flags

Now remaining is ASMI
i wish there was a way to enter ASMI from the IVM itself, but someone has to be at the machine connect it to the port or put it on the lan.

I will check ASMI and update.

THanks

2 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

How to get amount of memory installed.

Hi! I'm not a UNIX fanatic but I like using it for the Oracle database since it's not stable in the Windows NT environment (what is?). Problem: Is there any command to show me the amount of installed physical-memory in the machine? Is there some other way to show the processes which uses... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: elgholm
4 Replies

2. Solaris

T5220 How to determine physical memory installed?

Hi, looking to upgrade memory on a pair of T5220's from 32GB to 64GB. Cannot determine current DIMM size and slots used. i.e. not sure if Qty 16 x 2GB or Qty 8 x 4GB. If there are no empty slots, i need to go with higher density DIMMs and retire exsisting the 2GB prtdiag follows. #... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: edrew
3 Replies
wml::fmt::all(3)						     EN Tools							  wml::fmt::all(3)

NAME
wml::fmt:all - All of Formatting (FMT) category SYNOPSIS
#use wml::fmt::all DESCRIPTION
This includes all existing include files of the Formatting (FMT) category, i.e. all includes with prefix wml::fmt. The following files currently exist: wml::fmt::isolatin(3) ... ISO-Latin-1 to HTML Entity Conversion wml::fmt::verbatim(3) ... Really Preformatted Verbatim Text wml::fmt::xtable(3) ... HTML tables through Advanced Syntax wml::fmt::url(3) ... Recognize Uniform Resource Locator wml::fmt::text(3) ... Plain ASCII with Special Formatting Semantic wml::fmt::pod(3) ... Plain Old Document (POD) Format wml::fmt::sdf(3) ... Simple Document Format (SDF) AUTHOR
Ralf S. Engelschall rse@engelschall.com www.engelschall.com REQUIRES
Internal: P1 External: -- SEE ALSO
wml::fmt::isolatin(3), wml::fmt::verbatim(3), wml::fmt::xtable(3), wml::fmt::url(3), wml::fmt::text(3), wml::fmt::pod(3), wml::fmt::sdf(3). EN Tools 2014-04-16 wml::fmt::all(3)