Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Unable to find package
Top Forums UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers Unable to find package Post 303022667 by Neo on Wednesday 5th of September 2018 08:01:30 AM
Old 09-05-2018
Look at your log files.

That usually give the best clues.

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

apt-get is unabel to find the package

Hi All, I am getting the following error when installing teh package kernel-source-2.6.10 ba-chroot:~# apt-get install kernel-source-2.6.10 Reading Package Lists... Done Building Dependency Tree... Done E: Couldn't find package kernel-source-2.6.10 thanks & Regards Gauri (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: gauri
4 Replies

2. Solaris

Unable to uninstall package in Solaris

I am getting the below mentioned error while trying to unistall a package from a 2.8 Solaris box. Please help.. pkgrm: ERROR: unable to determine current run-state Removal of <PDMgr> failed (internal error). No changes were made to the system. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: chrisanto_2000
1 Replies

3. Solaris

how to find the package name, if I knwo the path

how to find the package name, if I knwo the path in solaris. for an example /usr/xxx Can you please advise? (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: mokkan
2 Replies

4. Solaris

Unable to release package administration lock for this system

Hi, I created a Solaris package, but at the end of installation (on a Solaris 10 sparc) I get : #pkgadd -d MyApp_version__SunOS_sparc.pkg ... Installation of <MyAppName> was successful. pkgadd: ERROR: ERROR: Unable to release package administration lock for this system; try again later... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: potro
0 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Ignoring package contents with find

Hi everyone, I use the command find to get all folder contents of a folder. The problem is, it also gives files from within other files with package contents. (.app, .rtfd, ...). Is there anyway to not do that ? find /path/to/my/folder/ ! -name '.*'" (I'm using OS X, I don't know if other... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: JamesGreen
0 Replies

6. Ubuntu

unable to install package on Ubuntu

Hi all, I am working on Ubuntu 7.10 and I want to install libssl-dev_0.9.8a-7ubuntu0.13_i386.deb. So tryied it with apt-get command but getting the following error-- Then I downloaded .deb file and attempt to install it with package installer but again unable to install it and getting the... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: smartgupta
3 Replies

7. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

How to find dependancies of .dstream package (Solaris) & .rpm package( linux)

Friends, Please let meknow, How we can find the dependancies of .dstream package & .rpm package before installation ? For AIX, We can use the inutoc . command to create the .toc file for the bff package, What about Solaris & Linux ? (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: yb4779
0 Replies

8. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Unable to install from synaptic package manager

i am not able to install anything from package manager . (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: upvan111
2 Replies

9. Solaris

Unable to remove package in Solaris-10

I am installing a IBM package (ILMT) on Solaris-10 box, which is having few non global zones. It is not allowing me to remove old package and not allowing me to install new one. root@pqdb_s50:/root# pkgrm ILMT-TAD4D-agent ## Waiting for up to <300> seconds for package administration commands to... (18 Replies)
Discussion started by: solaris_1977
18 Replies

10. Linux

Unable to update package.

I am trying to update an openssl package on my node. # yum update openssl-1.0.1e-60.el7.x86_64 Loaded plugins: product-id, rhnplugin, subscription-manager This system is receiving updates from RHN Classic or Red Hat Satellite. baseline_prd_channel ... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Junaid Subhani
0 Replies
4S-BACKEND_SETUP(1J)						      4store						      4S-BACKEND_SETUP(1J)

NAME
4s-backend-setup -- Create a new 4store KB SYNOPSIS
4s-backend-setup kbname [--node node-number] [--cluster cluster-size] [--segments segment-count] kb-name --node Number of this node in the cluster, values range from 0 to cluster-size - 1. The default is 0. --cluster The number of nodes in the cluster. The default is 1. --segments The number of segments in the cluster. The default is 2. We recommend one for each CPU core in the cluster as a good starting point. Higher numbers tend to consume more resources, but may result in increased performance. NOTES
Once crated with 4s-backend-setup KBs should be started with 4s-backend(1) SEE ALSO
4s-query(1), 4s-size(1), 4s-httpd(1), 4s-backend(1), 4s-delete-model(1) EXAMPLES
$ 4s-backend-setup --node 0 --cluster 1 --segments 4 demo Creates the indexes for a single-machine KB with four segments, named "demo". 4store May 31, 2019 4store