Sponsored Content
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? Your Favorite Tech Support Web Sites and Why? Post 303022238 by vgersh99 on Tuesday 28th of August 2018 11:19:02 AM
Old 08-28-2018
Quote:
Originally Posted by cero
One place I hang around as often as I do here is TEK-TIPS.com. I was most active there in the database parts there but it became very quite lately.
My reason to register there was the same as it was here: showing up often enough in searches and finding good answers.
I used to be on tek-tips.com many many moons ago and then it became boring...

5 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. OS X (Apple)

Use UNIX to track web sites viewed?

I'm on OSX 10.4. I was wondering if you can use UNIX terminal to track what web sites have been viewed on this Mac... Thank you! (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: tracymanusa
1 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Generation file copying for tech support backup

Hi All, I've looked through the forum and haven't quite found what I'm looking to do. We're migrating our systems from a midrange to HP-UX, and I'm quite new to UNIX so I'm hoping that I can get pointed in the right direction. What I'm looking to do is save generations of files for... (12 Replies)
Discussion started by: sjohnson
12 Replies

3. Web Development

How do you make web sites?

:confused: I've read how on some websites but I still don't get it. I need specific details. I want to make a website for my photography. Please help!:D (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: animelibara123
3 Replies

4. Web Development

What is Your Favorite Web Browser?

OK, please vote on your favorite web browser and comment why! Only currently supported browers please! Thanks. PS: I am a big FireFox fan. FireFox add-ons rock! (61 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
61 Replies

5. Red Hat

Web sites

Hi, I can't view web portal in my intranet from linux RHE, and neither to web application. My network configuration /etc/sysconfig/network-scripts/fcfg-eth0 is ok, what is happen?, can you help me please. (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: xochitl
2 Replies
tplot(1)							   User Commands							  tplot(1)

NAME
tplot, t300, t300s, t4014, t450, tek, ver - graphics filters for various plotters SYNOPSIS
/usr/bin/tplot [-T terminal] DESCRIPTION
tplot reads plotting instructions from the standard input and produces plotting instructions suitable for a particular terminal on the standard output. If no terminal is specified, the environment variable TERM is used. The default terminal is tek. ENVIRONMENT VARIABLES
Except for ver, the following terminal-types can be used with `lpr -g' (see lpr) to produce plotted output: 300 DASI 300 or GSI terminal (Diablo(R) mechanism). 300s | 300S DASI 300s terminal (Diablo mechanism). 450 DASI Hyterm 450 terminal (Diablo mechanism). 4014 | tek Tektronix 4014 and 4015 storage scope with Enhanced Graphics Module. (Use 4013 for Tektronix 4014 or 4015 without the Enhanced Graphics Module). ver Versatec(R) D1200A printer-plotter. The output is scan-converted and suitable input to `lpr -v'. FILES
/usr/lib/t300 /usr/lib/t300s /usr/lib/t4014 /usr/lib/t450 /usr/lib/tek /usr/lib/vplot ATTRIBUTES
See attributes(5) for descriptions of the following attributes: +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ | ATTRIBUTE TYPE | ATTRIBUTE VALUE | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |Availability |SUNWcsu | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ SEE ALSO
lp(1), vi(1), attributes(5) SunOS 5.10 14 Jul 1994 tplot(1)