Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: $LINENO no show
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting $LINENO no show Post 303021584 by rovf on Monday 13th of August 2018 05:42:02 AM
Old 08-13-2018
Are you sure, that the code being executed is inside a bash function? From my understanding of the bash man page, LINENO is not defined outside of functions.

7 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX Desktop Questions & Answers

Show us your Desktop

I don't see any threads like this and I know that a bunch of people have really cool desktops, so I`ll start. rules 1 no images in your post,attachments only 2 no default desktops, tha would be very much a waste (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Genral
2 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Show path name

Hello I'm new to this forum. So please spare me! I'm using SCO UnixWare 7.1.4 and created a few accounts. So far so good. When I login I see: $. But here I want to see (for example), /home 25$ So I want to see the pathname where I am without each time typing pwd (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: p.vvugt
2 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

ls how to not show date

Hello, I'm using ls -laR to print out a list of file and folders. I want to print only the permission, file size and file name. Also, excluding the '.' and '..'. result from ls -laR: total 6 drwxr-xr-x 8 user staff 512 Nov 28 16:17 . drwxr-x--- 16 user staff 1024... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: minifish
3 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Display LineNo Incase Total Number Of Delimiter Does matches in a given variable

I have many files .dat extension. requirement is to display line no if no of delimiter does not matches in a given variable lets say File: REF_BETOS.dat HCPCS_OR_CPT_CODE~BETOS_CODE~TERMINATION_DATE 0001F~Z2~ 0003T~I4~B20061231 0005F~Z2~~~ 0008T~P8~B20061231... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: ainuddin
1 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to show the type of my terminal?

How to show the type of my terminal? Thanks in advance! (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Henryyy
1 Replies

6. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

Show all my Posts?

Hello, Is there a way to display all of the posts I have authored? Many thanks in advance. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: dlundwall
1 Replies

7. Homework & Coursework Questions

Show help

Use and complete the template provided. The entire template must be completed. If you don't, your post may be deleted! 1. The problem statement, all variables and given/known data: Display the contents of all files ending in a number to the screen 2. Relevant commands, code, scripts,... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: marcincan
2 Replies
DROP TEXT SEARCH 
TEMPLATE(7) PostgreSQL 9.2.7 Documentation DROP TEXT SEARCH TEMPLATE(7) NAME
DROP_TEXT_SEARCH_TEMPLATE - remove a text search template SYNOPSIS
DROP TEXT SEARCH TEMPLATE [ IF EXISTS ] name [ CASCADE | RESTRICT ] DESCRIPTION
DROP TEXT SEARCH TEMPLATE drops an existing text search template. You must be a superuser to use this command. PARAMETERS
IF EXISTS Do not throw an error if the text search template does not exist. A notice is issued in this case. name The name (optionally schema-qualified) of an existing text search template. CASCADE Automatically drop objects that depend on the text search template. RESTRICT Refuse to drop the text search template if any objects depend on it. This is the default. EXAMPLES
Remove the text search template thesaurus: DROP TEXT SEARCH TEMPLATE thesaurus; This command will not succeed if there are any existing text search dictionaries that use the template. Add CASCADE to drop such dictionaries along with the template. COMPATIBILITY
There is no DROP TEXT SEARCH TEMPLATE statement in the SQL standard. SEE ALSO
ALTER TEXT SEARCH TEMPLATE (ALTER_TEXT_SEARCH_TEMPLATE(7)), CREATE TEXT SEARCH TEMPLATE (CREATE_TEXT_SEARCH_TEMPLATE(7)) PostgreSQL 9.2.7 2014-02-17 DROP TEXT SEARCH TEMPLATE(7)