Sponsored Content
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Looping the files for getting the file size information Post 303020945 by weknowd on Tuesday 31st of July 2018 08:58:08 PM
Old 07-31-2018
Thanks a lot RudiC. It worked and appreciate your help.

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

bash script working for small size files but not for big size files.

Hi, I have one file stat. Stat file contents are as follows: for example. H50768020040913,00260100,507680,13,0000000643,0000000643,00000,0000 H50769520040808,00260100,507695,13,0000000000,0000000000,00000,0000 H50770620040611,00260100,507706,13,0000000000,0000000000,00000,0000 Now i... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: davidpreml
1 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Files with 0 file size and created today

hi, I am building a script to identify those files created/modified today and with file size 0. I am able to find the files with 0 file size and created/modified in last 24 hrs as shown below but not today (current date), I tried using (touch -t time filenm) but in my version of unix at work it... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: rushs682
7 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

To remove files with 0 File Size

Dear All, I want to remove files having size of (0) that are generated once script is completed. Here is the code but i m not sure about /usr/bin do i need to write /usr/bin, or the path of my script /tmp/test please find below the script logic #!/usr/bin/ksh for i... (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: jojo123
9 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

List size information...

hi all, i want to list only the size information and name of the file(s) and directories in current directory .. (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: sonu_pal
2 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Merging information from multiple files to a single file

Hello, I am new to unix and need help with a problem. I have 2 files each containing multiple columns of information ie; File 1 : A B C D E 1 2 3 4 5 File 2 : F G 6 7 I would like to merge the information from File 2 to File 1 so that the data reads as follows; File 1: A... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: crunchie
4 Replies

6. Homework & Coursework Questions

File Looping - Looking for executable files - Need help

Use and complete the template provided. The entire template must be completed. If you don't, your post may be deleted! Hello all, I have posted here before and really was blown away by the amount of assistance I received. I was able to finish my homework without a problem! But, yet again, our... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: Bob07
6 Replies

7. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

looping through file and creating seperate files

Hi, My first post!! I have a files with header, something like this Header_Row AMC|D1|D2|D2 AAO|D3|D4|D5 AMC|D6|D7|D8 AAO|D9|D10|D11 . . . . . and millions fo records thereafter like this. I want to read the above file in a loop and write the lines having AMC into another... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: amitbakre
1 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

While or For with looping contructs? to create files from contents of a text file

Hi so far I created this script: vi loop.beta.sh for i in `cat extract.filenames.tabc` do echo $i done>$i === This is the original text file. $ more tabc.txt -rwx------- 1 alice staff 1586 2010-11-05 02:27 request-key .conf -rwx------- 1 ted staff 126 ... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: wolf@=NK
3 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Creating a Third File from Information Contained in Two Files

In advance, I appreciate any help or tips. I apologize for not providing examples of scripts I have already tried, the reason is that I am new to programming and do not really no where to start. I think this is possible with awk, but do not know how to go about learning how to write the script... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: awc228
2 Replies

10. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

Get information from one files, based on data from other file

Hello. I am trying to get some info from log file. I have fileA , which contains all the country prefixes (the file contains one column and "n" rows ). And i have fileB, which contains huge data of phone numbers (the file contains one column and "n" rows). What i want to do is, to count... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: dragonfly85
7 Replies
OCR4GAMERA(1)															     OCR4GAMERA(1)

NAME
ocr4gamera - OCR system using the Gamera framework USAGE
ocr4gamera -x <traindata> [options] <imagefile> OPTIONS
-v <int>, --verbosity=<int> Set verbosity level to <int>. Possible values are 0 (default): silent operation; 1: information on progress; >2: segmentation info is written to PNG files with prefix debug_. -h, --help Display help and exit. -d, --deskew Do a skew correction (recommended). -f, --filter Filter out very large (images) and very small components (noise). -a, --automatic-group Autogroup glyphs with classifier. -x <file>, --xmlfile=<file> Read training data from <file>. -o <xml>, --output=<xml> Write recognized text to file <xml> (otherwise it is written to stdout). -c <csv>, --extra_chars_csvfile=<csv> Read additional class name conversions from file <csv>. <csv> must contain one conversion per line. -R <rules>, --heuristic_rules=<rules> Apply heuristic rules <rules> for disambiguation of some chars. <rules> can be roman (default) or none (for no rules). -D, --dictionary-correction Correct words using a dictionary (requires aspell or ispell). -L <lang>, --dictionary-language=<lang> Use <lang> as language for aspell (when option -D is set). -e <int>, --edit-distance=<int> Correct words only when edit distance not more than <int>. OCR4GAMERA(1)