Sponsored Content
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? Update to Posts - Member Info Icon and Badge Post 303020600 by Neo on Monday 23rd of July 2018 11:23:26 PM
Old 07-24-2018
Quote:
Originally Posted by RavinderSingh13
Hello Neo,

Would like to request one more thing, if it is possible, can we move ICODE icon near to CODE TAGS one, seems HTML tags are after it, it may confuse people sometime, just a suggestion though. Also can we make for icode as a picture icon like we have for code tags, it will be more visible for new comers specially.

Thanks,
R. Singh
Sure. Can you please create or provide an image file of the icon you want for thr ICODE editor tag?

Thanks!

5 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Forum Support Area for Unregistered Users & Account Problems

Update my info

I hadn't logged on here in several months. I want to update my info, such as the email address that I can be contacted at, but I don't see any links to do that. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: cleopard
1 Replies

2. Red Hat

Gpk-update-icon consume more CPU

Dear all, I have installed OEL Oracle Linux 6.4 on my server , when I type " Top " command to see the CPU utilization , the output shows a root user executed "gpk-update-icon" which consume upto 98% , So needs your feedback with solution. If I kill this process it will effect ?? ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: mody82
1 Replies

3. What is on Your Mind?

Update to Navbar - Member Info and Avatars

Hey, I moved the user information in the top right on the navbar to side panel and replace it with a clickable avatar image. If you have an avatar, you will see your avatar and if you don't you will see some default one (will change it to something better later). If you have any notification... (53 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
53 Replies

4. Web Development

Update to Member List - New Click Options

FYI, Have updated our memberlist : https://www.unix.com/members/list/?order=DESC&sort=lastvisit&pp=30 $cat memberlist.php ... 375 // added next line by neo 15 Nov 2018 376 $condition .= ' AND credits > 0'; ... The reason for this change is insure the... (3 Replies)
3 Replies

5. Web Development

Color a Badge Based on the Weeks the Member is Active in the Latest Sequence

Hi Ravinder, Could you (and anyone else who wants to help out) check this PHP code and confirm it does what I expect it to do, which is to color a badge based on the weeks a member is active in the latest sequence? I did a cut-paste-change from my "days in sequence" PHP prototype script and it... (6 Replies)
6 Replies
gtk-update-icon-cache(1)					   User Commands					  gtk-update-icon-cache(1)

NAME
gtk-update-icon-cache - Icon theme caching utility SYNOPSIS
gtk-update-icon-cache [--force] [--help] [--ignore-theme-index] [--index-only] [--source=name] [--quiet] [--validate] [iconpath] DESCRIPTION
gtk-update-icon-cache creates cache files for icon themes that can be used with mmap(2). It expects to be given the path to an icon theme directory containing an index.theme file, e.g. /usr/share/icons/hicolor, and writes a icon-theme.cache containing cached information about the icons in the directory tree below the given directory. GTK+ can use the cache files created by gtk-update-icon-cache to avoid a lot of system call and disk seek overhead when the application starts. Since the format of the cache files allows them to be mmap()ed shared between multiple applications, the overall memory consumption is reduced as well. OPTIONS
The following options are supported: -f, --force Overwrite an existing cache file even if it appears to be up to date. -?, --help Show help options. -t, --ignore-theme-index Do not check for the existence of 'index.theme' in the icon theme directory. Without this option, gtk- update-icon-cache refuses to create an icon cache in a directory which does not appear to be the toplevel directory of an icon theme. -i, --index-only Do not include image data in the cache -c, --source=name Output a C header file declaring a constant name with the contents of the icon cache. -q, --quiet Turn off verbose output. -v, --validate Validate existing icon cache. OPERANDS
The following operands are supported: iconpath The path to an icon theme directory containing an index.theme file. ENVIRONMENT VARIABLES
See environ(5) for descriptions of the following environment variables that affect the execution of gtk-update-icon-cache: NLSPATH. EXIT STATUS
The following exit values are returned: 0 Application exited successfully >0 Application exited with failure FILES
The following files are used by this application: /usr/bin/gtk-update-icon-cache The command-line executable for the application. /usr/share/icons System icon directory /usr/share/gtk-doc/html/gtk Location of developer documentation ATTRIBUTES
See attributes(5) for descriptions of the following attributes: +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ | ATTRIBUTE TYPE | ATTRIBUTE VALUE | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |Availability |SUNWgnome-base-libs | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |Interface stability |Committed | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ SEE ALSO
gdk-pixbuf-csource(1), gdk-pixbuf-query-loaders(1), gettext(1), glib-genmarshal(1), glib-gettextize(1), glib-mkenums(1), gobject-query(1), gtk-query-immodules-2.0(1), mmap(2). libgtk-x11-2.0(3), attributes(5), environ(5) Latest version of the GNOME Desktop User Guide for your platform. NOTES
Written by Brian Cameron, Sun Microsystems Inc., 2003, 2006, 2007. SunOS 5.11 21 Nov 2007 gtk-update-icon-cache(1)