Sponsored Content
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? Update to Posts - Member Info Icon and Badge Post 303020544 by 000vikas on Monday 23rd of July 2018 12:02:00 AM
Old 07-23-2018
(Neo Testing)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo
Thanks for checking and for posting about problems with IE and thanks for using Chrome to view the forums!

It's good to know there are issues with IE and how IE works, which I read about on the net but never experience.

Much appreciated!

Smilie

5 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Forum Support Area for Unregistered Users & Account Problems

Update my info

I hadn't logged on here in several months. I want to update my info, such as the email address that I can be contacted at, but I don't see any links to do that. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: cleopard
1 Replies

2. Red Hat

Gpk-update-icon consume more CPU

Dear all, I have installed OEL Oracle Linux 6.4 on my server , when I type " Top " command to see the CPU utilization , the output shows a root user executed "gpk-update-icon" which consume upto 98% , So needs your feedback with solution. If I kill this process it will effect ?? ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: mody82
1 Replies

3. What is on Your Mind?

Update to Navbar - Member Info and Avatars

Hey, I moved the user information in the top right on the navbar to side panel and replace it with a clickable avatar image. If you have an avatar, you will see your avatar and if you don't you will see some default one (will change it to something better later). If you have any notification... (53 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
53 Replies

4. Web Development

Update to Member List - New Click Options

FYI, Have updated our memberlist : https://www.unix.com/members/list/?order=DESC&sort=lastvisit&pp=30 $cat memberlist.php ... 375 // added next line by neo 15 Nov 2018 376 $condition .= ' AND credits > 0'; ... The reason for this change is insure the... (3 Replies)
3 Replies

5. Web Development

Color a Badge Based on the Weeks the Member is Active in the Latest Sequence

Hi Ravinder, Could you (and anyone else who wants to help out) check this PHP code and confirm it does what I expect it to do, which is to color a badge based on the weeks a member is active in the latest sequence? I did a cut-paste-change from my "days in sequence" PHP prototype script and it... (6 Replies)
6 Replies
ppmtopgm(1)						      General Commands Manual						       ppmtopgm(1)

NAME
ppmtopgm - convert a portable pixmap into a portable graymap SYNOPSIS
ppmtopgm [ppmfile] DESCRIPTION
Reads a portable pixmap as input. Produces a portable graymap as output. The output is a "black and white" rendering of the original image, as in a black and white photograph. The quantization formula used is .299 r + .587 g + .114 b. Note that although there is a pgmtoppm program, it is not necessary for simple conversions from pgm to ppm , because any ppm program can read pgm (and pbm ) files automatically. pgmtoppm is for colorizing a pgm file. Also, see ppmtorgb3 for a different way of converting color to gray. And ppmdist generates a grayscale image from a color image, but in a way that makes it easy to differentiate the original colors, not necessarily a way that looks like a black and white photograph. QUOTE
Cold-hearted orb that rules the night Removes the colors from our sight Red is gray, and yellow white But we decide which is right And which is a quantization error. SEE ALSO
pgmtoppm(1),ppmtorgb3(1),rgb3toppm(1),ppmdist(1),ppm(5),pgm(5) AUTHOR
Copyright (C) 1989 by Jef Poskanzer. 10 April 2000 ppmtopgm(1)