Sponsored Content
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? Update to Posts - Member Info Icon and Badge Post 303020541 by Neo on Sunday 22nd of July 2018 11:48:43 PM
Old 07-23-2018
Yes, in those links, the color of the text is changed and it is this color change which indicates it is a link, not underlines.

This is the correct and expected behavior for links in texts, to use color instead of underlines and to change to a new color (and/or add an underline) when there is a mouseover the link. This is standard best practice for links in text these days.

Do you want to change the color of the link indicator color (in post text) to make it stand out more?

5 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Forum Support Area for Unregistered Users & Account Problems

Update my info

I hadn't logged on here in several months. I want to update my info, such as the email address that I can be contacted at, but I don't see any links to do that. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: cleopard
1 Replies

2. Red Hat

Gpk-update-icon consume more CPU

Dear all, I have installed OEL Oracle Linux 6.4 on my server , when I type " Top " command to see the CPU utilization , the output shows a root user executed "gpk-update-icon" which consume upto 98% , So needs your feedback with solution. If I kill this process it will effect ?? ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: mody82
1 Replies

3. What is on Your Mind?

Update to Navbar - Member Info and Avatars

Hey, I moved the user information in the top right on the navbar to side panel and replace it with a clickable avatar image. If you have an avatar, you will see your avatar and if you don't you will see some default one (will change it to something better later). If you have any notification... (53 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
53 Replies

4. Web Development

Update to Member List - New Click Options

FYI, Have updated our memberlist : https://www.unix.com/members/list/?order=DESC&sort=lastvisit&pp=30 $cat memberlist.php ... 375 // added next line by neo 15 Nov 2018 376 $condition .= ' AND credits > 0'; ... The reason for this change is insure the... (3 Replies)
3 Replies

5. Web Development

Color a Badge Based on the Weeks the Member is Active in the Latest Sequence

Hi Ravinder, Could you (and anyone else who wants to help out) check this PHP code and confirm it does what I expect it to do, which is to color a badge based on the weeks a member is active in the latest sequence? I did a cut-paste-change from my "days in sequence" PHP prototype script and it... (6 Replies)
6 Replies
initctl2dot(8)						      System Manager's Manual						    initctl2dot(8)

NAME
initctl2dot - manual page for initctl2dot SYNOPSIS
initctl2dot [OPTIONS] DESCRIPTION
Convert initctl(8) output to GraphViz dot(1) format. With no options, initctl(8) will be invoked automatically and the output written to file upstart.dot. OPTIONS
-h Display usage statement. -f INFILE , --infile=INFILE File to read initctl(8) output from ("initctl show-config -e"). If not specified, initctl(8) will be run automatically. -w OUTFILE , --outfile=OUTFILE File to write output to. -r RESTRICTIONS , --restrict-to-jobs=RESTRICTIONS Limit display of start on and stop on conditions to comma-separated list of jobs. --color-emits=COLOR_EMITS Specify color for 'emits' lines. --color-start-on=COLOR_START_ON Specify color for 'start on' lines. --color-stop-on=COLOR_STOP_ON Specify color for 'stop on' lines. --color-event=COLOR_EVENT Specify color for event boxes. --color-text=COLOR_TEXT Specify color for summary text. --color-bg=COLOR_BG Specify background color for diagram. --color-event-text=COLOR_EVENT_TEXT Specify color for text in event boxes. --color-job-text=COLOR_JOB_TEXT Specify color for text in job boxes. --color-job=COLOR_JOB Specify color for job boxes. AUTHOR
Written by James Hunt <james.hunt@ubuntu.com> REPORTING BUGS
Report bugs at <https://launchpad.net/upstart/+bugs> COPYRIGHT
Copyright (C) 2011 Canonical Ltd. This is free software; see the source for copying conditions. There is NO warranty; not even for MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICU- LAR PURPOSE. SEE ALSO
init(8) initctl(8) Upstart 2011-03-07 initctl2dot(8)