Sponsored Content
Contact Us Forum Support Area for Unregistered Users & Account Problems I no longer see shortcut links to the top forums when looking at a post Post 303020318 by migurus on Monday 16th of July 2018 04:26:55 PM
Old 07-16-2018
I no longer see shortcut links to the top forums when looking at a post

I follow the admin's invitation to comment on the new site.

I noticed that I no longer see the links to four top forums (Programming, Unix for advanced users, shell programming, ...) once I entered a forum, or further reading a thread. These links were very handy returning back to the forum once I drilled down into a thread and especially when I am on 2nd, 3rd, etc pages of the thread.

Using Windows 7 IE11 and Chrome as logged in user.

2 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

How do I post a question to the forums

I am new to this forum, and would like to post a question to the group. How do I add a post? (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: sysmma
3 Replies

2. Forum Support Area for Unregistered Users & Account Problems

how to post questions in different forums.

Hi, Am unable to post questions in Shell programming and scripting forum, or any please advice, the message am getting is user not have enough previlage to do the action like this type of message was displayed. Regards, azum. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: azumthulla
1 Replies
Pod::Tree::PerlTop(3pm) 				User Contributed Perl Documentation				   Pod::Tree::PerlTop(3pm)

NAME
Pod::Tree::PerlTop - generate a top-level index for Perl PODs SYNOPSIS
$perl_map = new Pod::Tree::PerlMap; $perl_top = new Pod::Tree::PerlTop $perl_dir, $HTML_dir, $perl_map, %opts; $perl_top->index(@translators); $perl_top->translate; $top = $perl_top->get_top_entry; DESCRIPTION
"Pod::Tree::PerlTop" generates a top-level index for Perl PODs. It also translates perl.pod to perl.html The translator is specially hacked to insert links into the big verbatim paragraph that lists all the other Perl PODs. METHODS
$perl_top = "new" "Pod::Tree::PerlTop" $perl_dir, $HTML_dir, $perl_map, %options Creates and returns a new "Pod::Tree::PerlTop" object. $perl_dir is the root of the Perl source tree. $HTML_dir is the directory where HTML files will be written. $perl_map maps POD names to URLs. "Pod::Tree::PerlTop" uses it to resolve links in the perl.pod page. %options are passed through to "Pod::Tree::HTML". $perl_top->"index"(@translators) Generates a top-level index of all the PODs. The index is written to HTML_dir"/index.html". @translators is a list of other "Pod::Tree::Perl*" translator objects. "index" makes a "get_top_entry" call on each of them to obtain URLs and descriptions of the pages that it links to. $perl_top->"translate" Translates the perl.pod file to HTML. The HTML page is written to HTML_dir"/pod/perl.html" $perl_top->"get_top_entry" Returns a hash reference of the form { URL => $URL, description => $description } "Pod::Tree::PerlTop" uses this to build a top-level index of all the Perl PODs. REQUIRES
5.005; Pod::Tree::HTML; Pod::Tree::PerlUtil; EXPORTS
Nothing. SEE ALSO
"Pod::Tree::HTML", "Pod::Tree::PerlMap", AUTHOR
Steven McDougall, swmcd@world.std.com COPYRIGHT
Copyright (c) 2000 by Steven McDougall. This module is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as Perl. perl v5.10.1 2006-04-17 Pod::Tree::PerlTop(3pm)