Sponsored Content
Contact Us Forum Support Area for Unregistered Users & Account Problems I no longer see shortcut links to the top forums when looking at a post Post 303020318 by migurus on Monday 16th of July 2018 04:26:55 PM
Old 07-16-2018
I no longer see shortcut links to the top forums when looking at a post

I follow the admin's invitation to comment on the new site.

I noticed that I no longer see the links to four top forums (Programming, Unix for advanced users, shell programming, ...) once I entered a forum, or further reading a thread. These links were very handy returning back to the forum once I drilled down into a thread and especially when I am on 2nd, 3rd, etc pages of the thread.

Using Windows 7 IE11 and Chrome as logged in user.

2 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

How do I post a question to the forums

I am new to this forum, and would like to post a question to the group. How do I add a post? (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: sysmma
3 Replies

2. Forum Support Area for Unregistered Users & Account Problems

how to post questions in different forums.

Hi, Am unable to post questions in Shell programming and scripting forum, or any please advice, the message am getting is user not have enough previlage to do the action like this type of message was displayed. Regards, azum. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: azumthulla
1 Replies
ALCC(1) 							  aMule utilities							   ALCC(1)

NAME
alcc - text based eD2k links calculator for aMule SYNOPSIS
alcc [-p] [-v] <inputfiles_list> alcc [-h] DESCRIPTION
Compute the eD2k links of all the input files given in the <inputfiles_list> (There can be one or more files). [ -p, --parthashes ] Compute and add part hashes to the computed eD2k links. [ -h, --help ] Prints a short usage description. [ -v, --verbose ] Be verbose - show also calculation steps. REPORTING BUGS
Please report bugs either on our forum (http://forum.amule.org/), or in our bugtracker (http://bugs.amule.org/). Please do not report bugs in e-mail, neither to our mailing list nor directly to any team member. COPYRIGHT
aMule and all of its related utilities are distributed under the GNU General Public License. SEE ALSO
alc(1), amuled(1), amulecmd(1), amuleweb(1), cas(1), ed2k(1), wxcas(1), xas(1) AUTHOR
This manpage was written by Vollstrecker <amule@vollstreckernet.de> aMule eD2k links calculator November 2011 ALCC(1)