Sponsored Content
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Extracting and comparing values Post 303019704 by CarloM on Wednesday 4th of July 2018 08:07:14 AM
Old 07-04-2018
Is t1 always going to be after p1 & g1? If so, you could do something like:

Code:
$ awk '$1~/"g1"/ {g=$3} $1~/"p1"/ {p=$3} /"t1" : "Reading C \(bytes\)",/ {printf "%s %s %s\n", g, p, (p < g ? "OK" : "Bad")}' x.json
1482568, 0, OK
1482568, 1282568, OK
1482568, 1482568, Bad

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

comparing two float values

I am trying to compare 2 float values using if the foll code does not work a=1.4 b=1.6 if test $a -gt $b then echo "$a is max" else echo "$b is max" fi does -gt work for floating point numbers, if not how do go about for my requirement? can i use bc ? pls help thanks in advance... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: kavitha
2 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Extracting values from files

Im trying to create a utility that can do unit conversions using a seperate formula file(one which i can add conversions to at a later date). however i'm stuck when it comes to pulling the formulas out of the formula file for use in the script. heres a rundown of what the script does. The... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: Master Error
4 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

comparing values of same variable

Hello all while writing a small script , i got stuck with this simple thing.Hope you guyz can help. Iam trying to read password echo"enter password" read $pwd now i have to check this echo"enter password to proceed" read $pwd now i have to check both the values of the... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: coolkid
2 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

comparing values

i have two file and i am comparing both.. in cmp1 ,the content is : the nu of file is : <some integer value> in cmp2 ,the content is : the nu of file is : so want a script which will take value (2) when cmp1 is compared with cmp2.. i mean cmp cmp1 cmp2 the the output will be he nu of... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Aditya.Gurgaon
1 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Comparing values in column 1

Hi to all, I have the following text within inputfile data1,value1,value2 data1,value3,value2 data1,value5,value6 data2,value1,value2 data2,value3,value4 data3,value1,value2 data3,value3,value4 data4,value1,value2 data4,value3,value4 data4,value5,value6 I would like to... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: cgkmal
4 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Extracting dynamic values

Hi, I am stuck with extracting values by combining 2 dynamically extracted values. The code goes like this #!/usr/bin/ksh ID1="abcd" i=1 #this is a dynamic value and keeps on changing b="ID" #this is static now i want the value of ID1 variable. like echo $b$i But echo... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: chaitanyapn
1 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

awk script doubt in extracting and comparing uid

Hi, I need to get the value of 'uid' from a line in file f1. For example, in the line below, I need to get the value '150', from the 'anonuid=150' key, and I need to verify that this is a valid uid by checking it against /etc/passwd (i.e) I want to compare this uid, 150 (or more if there are any... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: royalibrahim
2 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Extracting a portion of the string and comparing

I have 2 text files say file1.txt and file2.txt . Some of the sample records for file1.txt were shown below: XXXXX12345XXXXXXX12 3456789YYYYY XXXXXXXXXX12345XX123457485YYYYY XX12345XXXXXXXXXX123454658YYYYY for file2.txt, some of the sample records were shown below: ... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: bobby1015
5 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Comparing the values of two files

Hi Am trying to compare the values of two files.. One is a big file that has many values and the other is a small file.. The big file has all values present in small file.. # cat SmallFile 4456602 22347881 7471282 15859891 8257690 21954701 7078068 18219229 2883826 6094959 100000 ... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Priya Amaresh
3 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

Taking key values from one file and extracting values from another file

Hi, I have two files with values in both. File1: cat 2 3 dog 4 5 elephant 6 7 camel 2 3 File2: ----+--gkf;ajf= ---+---- +----- cat -------=----+ 3 | 4 ----- dog ------++-- 5 | 9 ----++-- elephant | 5 | 7 ---++ camel ------ ++++_---- || 8 | 9 I want the final file as: cat 4... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: npatwardhan
1 Replies
Mojo::JSON(3pm) 					User Contributed Perl Documentation					   Mojo::JSON(3pm)

NAME
Mojo::JSON - Minimalistic JSON SYNOPSIS
use Mojo::JSON; my $json = Mojo::JSON->new; my $bytes = $json->encode({foo => [1, 2], bar => 'hello!'}); my $hash = $json->decode($bytes); DESCRIPTION
Mojo::JSON is a minimalistic and relaxed implementation of RFC 4627. While it is possibly the fastest pure-Perl JSON parser available, you should not use it for validation. It supports normal Perl data types like "Scalar", "Array" reference, "Hash" reference and will try to call the "TO_JSON" method on blessed references, or stringify them if it doesn't exist. [1, -2, 3] -> [1, -2, 3] {"foo": "bar"} -> {foo => 'bar'} Literal names will be translated to and from Mojo::JSON constants or a similar native Perl value. true -> Mojo::JSON->true false -> Mojo::JSON->false null -> undef Decoding UTF-16 (LE/BE) and UTF-32 (LE/BE) will be handled transparently, encoding will only generate UTF-8. The two unicode whitespace characters "u2028" and "u2029" will always be escaped to make JSONP easier. ATTRIBUTES
Mojo::JSON implements the following attributes. "error" my $err = $json->error; $json = $json->error('Oops!'); Parser errors. METHODS
Mojo::JSON inherits all methods from Mojo::Base and implements the following new ones. "decode" my $array = $json->decode($bytes); my $hash = $json->decode($bytes); Decode JSON. "encode" my $bytes = $json->encode({foo => 'bar'}); Encode Perl structure. "false" my $false = Mojo::JSON->false; my $false = $json->false; False value, used because Perl has no native equivalent. "true" my $true = Mojo::JSON->true; my $true = $json->true; True value, used because Perl has no native equivalent. SEE ALSO
Mojolicious, Mojolicious::Guides, <http://mojolicio.us>. perl v5.14.2 2012-09-05 Mojo::JSON(3pm)