Sponsored Content
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? Telegram Bots - Bot Code Examples Post 303017954 by retattr on Friday 25th of May 2018 11:55:09 AM
Old 05-25-2018
Cool info! I'm now working with my projects and I create Bot's for Telegram with the help of this examples. Thanks!

3 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Bots

Hi i just joined i was wanting to know if anyone knew a good program or something to help me create a bot? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Bigin
1 Replies

2. What is on Your Mind?

Hunting Anomalous Bots - An Introduction to Cyber-Objects - Live From Cyberspace

https://www.unix.com/members/1-albums212-picture687.png Hunting Anomalous Bots - An Introduction to Cyber-Objects - Live From Cyberspace Click title image (above) for video tutorial. (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
5 Replies

3. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

Automation using bots in Linux/UNIX ?

Hi folks, has any one attempted using bots for performing tasks in unix?please share if you faced any challenges thanks (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: tommy812
1 Replies
IFCONFIG(8)						      System Manager's Manual						       IFCONFIG(8)

NAME
ifconfig - configure a TCP/IP device SYNOPSIS
ifconfig [-I ip-device] [-h ipaddr] [-n netmask] [-iv] DESCRIPTION
Ifconfig initializes a TCP/IP device setting the IP address and/or netmask. It will report the address and netmask set. This command may be used if the system has not been configured properly yet. It is only used at boot time to set a fixed address for a system without a physical ethernet. Normally the inet task will find it out by itself from the RARP server. OPTIONS
-h The decimal TCP/IP address to set. -n The netmask to set. -i Don't set the IP address or netmask if already set. This way ifconfig cannot interfere if the numbers have been found out by RARP. -v Report IP address and netmask. This is the default action if there are no other options. SEE ALSO
hostaddr(1), rarpd(8), set_net_default(8), boot(8). AUTHOR
Kees J. Bot (kjb@cs.vu.nl) IFCONFIG(8)