Sponsored Content
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? Telegram Bots - Bot Code Examples Post 303017954 by retattr on Friday 25th of May 2018 11:55:09 AM
Old 05-25-2018
Cool info! I'm now working with my projects and I create Bot's for Telegram with the help of this examples. Thanks!

3 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Bots

Hi i just joined i was wanting to know if anyone knew a good program or something to help me create a bot? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Bigin
1 Replies

2. What is on Your Mind?

Hunting Anomalous Bots - An Introduction to Cyber-Objects - Live From Cyberspace

https://www.unix.com/members/1-albums212-picture687.png Hunting Anomalous Bots - An Introduction to Cyber-Objects - Live From Cyberspace Click title image (above) for video tutorial. (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
5 Replies

3. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

Automation using bots in Linux/UNIX ?

Hi folks, has any one attempted using bots for performing tasks in unix?please share if you faced any challenges thanks (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: tommy812
1 Replies
TTYSLOT(3)						     Library Functions Manual							TTYSLOT(3)

NAME
ttyslot, fttyslot - utmp slot number SYNOPSIS
#define _MINIX_SOURCE 1 #include <unistd.h> int ttyslot(void) int fttyslot(int fd) DESCRIPTION
Ttyslot() returns the index of the login terminal in the utmp file. It tries fttyslot() on file descriptors 0, 1, and 2 to find the index. Fttyslot() returns the utmp index of the terminal associated with file descriptor fd. First it tries to map fd to a terminal name with ttyname(3), then it searches the ttytab(5) database with the getttyent(3) function for this terminal. This means that the utmp slot number is the same as the ttytab entry number counting from 1. The value 0 is returned if no slot number can be found for a file descriptor. SEE ALSO
ttyname(3), getttyent(3), utmp(5), ttytab(5), init(8). NOTES
Since 0 is used as an error return this means that the first entry in the utmp file is not used. Ttyslot() is often found in a UNIX implementation, fttyslot() is Minix specific. AUTHOR
Kees J. Bot (kjb@cs.vu.nl) TTYSLOT(3)