Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Linux find help
Top Forums UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users Linux find help Post 303017561 by Don Cragun on Thursday 17th of May 2018 08:27:41 PM
Old 05-17-2018
Your requirements are not clear. The command that you are using is asking for the find utility to look at the root directory, every file in the file hierarchy rooted in the root directory, a file or directory named "php.ini" (and, if "php.ini" is a file of type directory, every file in the file hierarchy rooted in "php.ini") and to print the name of every file it encounters while looking at those files and file hierarchies.

Are you looking for a file named "php.ini"?

Are you looking for a file with a filename that contains the string "php.ini"?

Are you looking for a file with a filename that ends with the string "php.ini"?

Are you looking for a regular file that contains the string "php.ini" somewhere in its contents?

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

How to find the help in Linux

The command 'man' can display the usage of command, is there any other command that can show the help in Linux? Thk a lot (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: zp523444
3 Replies

2. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Find in HP,AIX vs Linux

Hi Guys, Wondering if anyone can help me. I have a find command on a Linux box that works as expected: find \( -not -type d -or -not -name log -and -not -name loc -and -not -name usr -and -not -name etc -and -not -name tmp -and -not -name wrk -and -not -name changes -or -prune \) -and -not... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: bParks
6 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Issue with Find command on Linux

Hi, I am issuing find command below mentioned ways but it givs different count. I don't understand the behaviour. Could any one have any clue? $ find . -mtime -5 -maxdepth 1 -exec ls -lrt {} \; | wc -l 169 $ find . -mtime -5 -maxdepth 1 | wc -l 47 $ find . -mtime -5 -maxdepth 1 | wc -l... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: siba.s.nayak
2 Replies

4. Linux

Find Page size in linux

Hi, How do i find Linux kernel page size using command ? Thanks in advance. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: forumguest
1 Replies

5. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

How to find the partition types in linux

How do we find the partition type in Linux? df -T will give me the mounted partition types like ufs, ext3 etc. How do I find out for say a newly added disk to the system? Please advise... Thanks (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: lubu
2 Replies

6. Red Hat

How to find VMware info from Linux?

Hi, I have two questions about Linux with VMware: (1) How to tell if the system is real or VMware virtual from a Linux platform without root privilege? (root can use 'dmidecode | grep -i vmware). The command 'dmesg | grep -i vmware' run by everyone is not always working for this purpose. (2)... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: aixlover
2 Replies

7. Linux

help in find command in linux

I am trying to find pictures which contains a specific word in the file name. For example any .JPG files that contains "lm" at the beginning or at the middle or at the end of the file name. find / -iname "*.jpg" | ...what should go after the pipe? regards, Moaathe (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: kidwai
2 Replies

8. Red Hat

How to find Linux os series?

hai how to find linux os series (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: vinayd
3 Replies

9. Linux

How to Find out if an HP/Linux uses SAN or not?

Is there a command I can run on my HP /LINUX to see if uses SAN? This command work son AIX ls -al /DEV/rdsk however it does not work on HP Linux. Please let me know? Thanks (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: mrn6430
4 Replies
YAF_LOADER(3)								 1							     YAF_LOADER(3)

The Yaf_Loader class

INTRODUCTION
Yaf_Loader introduces a comprehensive autoloading solution for Yaf. The first time an instance of Yaf_Application is retrieved, Yaf_Loader will instance a singleton, and registers itself with spl_autoload. You retrieve an instance using the Yaf_Loader::getInstance Yaf_Loader attempt to load a class only one shot, if failed, depend on yaf.use_spl_auload, if this config is On Yaf_Loader::autoload will return FALSE, thus give the chance to other autoload function. if it is Off (by default), Yaf_Loader::autoload will return TRUE, and more important is that a very usefull warning will be triggerd (very usefull to find out why a class could not be loaded). Note Please keep yaf.use_spl_autoload Off unless there is some library have their own autoload mechanism and impossible to rewrite it. By default, Yaf_Loader assume all library (class defined script) store in the global library directory, which is defined in the php.ini(yaf.library). If you want Yaf_Loader search some classes(libraries) in the local class directory(which is defined in application.ini, and by default, it is application.directory . "/library"), you should register the class prefix using the Yaf_Loader::registerLocalNameSpace Let's see some examples(assuming APPLICATION_PATH is application.directory): Example #1 Config example // Assuming the following configure in php.ini: yaf.library = "/global_dir" //Assuming the following configure in application.ini application.library = APPLICATION_PATH "/library" Assuming the following local name space registerd: Example #2 Register localnamespace <?php class Bootstrap extends Yaf_Bootstrap_Abstract{ public function _initLoader($dispatcher) { Yaf_Loader::getInstance()->registerLocalNameSpace(array("Foo", "Bar")); } ?> Then the autoload examples: Example #3 Load class example class Foo_Bar_Test => // APPLICATION_PATH/library/Foo/Bar/Test.php class GLO_Name => // /global_dir/Glo/Name.php class BarNon_Test // /global_dir/Barnon/Test.php As of PHP 5.3, you can use namespace: Example #4 Load namespace class example class FooBarDummy => // APPLICATION_PATH/library/Foo/Bar/Dummy.php class FooBarBarDummy => // /global_dir/FooBar/Bar/Dummy.php You may noticed that all the folder wth the first letter capitalized, you can make them lowercase by set yaf.lowcase_path = On in php.ini Yaf_Loader is also designed to load the MVC classes, and the rule is: Example #5 MVC class loading example Controller Classes => // APPLICATION_PATH/controllers/ Model Classes => // APPLICATION_PATH/models/ Plugin Classes => // APPLICATION_PATH/plugins/ Yaf identify a class's suffix(this is by default, you can also change to the prefix by change the configure yaf.name_suffix) to decide whether it is a MVC class: Example #6 MVC class distinctions Controller Classes => // ***Controller Model Classes => // ***Model Plugin Classes => // ***Plugin some examples: Example #7 MVC loading example class IndexController // APPLICATION_PATH/controllers/Index.php class DataModel => // APPLICATION_PATH/models/Data.php class DummyPlugin => // APPLICATION_PATH/plugins/Dummy.php class A_B_TestModel => // APPLICATION_PATH/models/A/B/Test.php Note As of 2.1.18, Yaf supports Controllers autoloading for user script side, (which means the autoloading triggered by user php script, eg: access a controller static property in Bootstrap or Plugins), but autoloader only try to locate controller class script under the default module folder, which is "APPLICATION_PATH/controllers/". also, the directory will be affected by yaf.lowcase_path. CLASS SYNOPSIS
Yaf_Loader Yaf_Loader Properties o protected$_local_ns o protected$_library o protected$_global_library o static$_instance Methods o public void Yaf_Loader::autoload (void ) o public void Yaf_Loader::clearLocalNamespace (void ) o private void Yaf_Loader::__clone (void ) o private Yaf_Loader::__construct (void ) o publicstatic void Yaf_Loader::getInstance (void ) o public Yaf_Loader Yaf_Loader::getLibraryPath ([bool $is_global = false]) o public void Yaf_Loader::getLocalNamespace (void ) o publicstatic void Yaf_Loader::import (void ) o public void Yaf_Loader::isLocalName (void ) o public void Yaf_Loader::registerLocalNamespace (mixed $prefix) o public Yaf_Loader Yaf_Loader::setLibraryPath (string $directory, [bool $is_global = false]) o private void Yaf_Loader::__sleep (void ) o private void Yaf_Loader::__wakeup (void ) PROPERTIES
o $_local_ns - o $_library - By default, this value is application.directory . "/library", you can change this either in the application.ini(applica- tion.library) or call to Yaf_Loader::setLibraryPath o $_global_library - o $_instance - PHP Documentation Group YAF_LOADER(3)