Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Linux find help
Top Forums UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users Linux find help Post 303017559 by cokedude on Thursday 17th of May 2018 07:33:53 PM
Old 05-17-2018
Linux find help

I am trying to find "php.ini". So I do the command:

Code:
find / "php.ini" 2>/dev/null

It is giving me thousands of files that do not contain "php.ini". What am I doing wrong?

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

How to find the help in Linux

The command 'man' can display the usage of command, is there any other command that can show the help in Linux? Thk a lot (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: zp523444
3 Replies

2. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Find in HP,AIX vs Linux

Hi Guys, Wondering if anyone can help me. I have a find command on a Linux box that works as expected: find \( -not -type d -or -not -name log -and -not -name loc -and -not -name usr -and -not -name etc -and -not -name tmp -and -not -name wrk -and -not -name changes -or -prune \) -and -not... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: bParks
6 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Issue with Find command on Linux

Hi, I am issuing find command below mentioned ways but it givs different count. I don't understand the behaviour. Could any one have any clue? $ find . -mtime -5 -maxdepth 1 -exec ls -lrt {} \; | wc -l 169 $ find . -mtime -5 -maxdepth 1 | wc -l 47 $ find . -mtime -5 -maxdepth 1 | wc -l... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: siba.s.nayak
2 Replies

4. Linux

Find Page size in linux

Hi, How do i find Linux kernel page size using command ? Thanks in advance. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: forumguest
1 Replies

5. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

How to find the partition types in linux

How do we find the partition type in Linux? df -T will give me the mounted partition types like ufs, ext3 etc. How do I find out for say a newly added disk to the system? Please advise... Thanks (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: lubu
2 Replies

6. Red Hat

How to find VMware info from Linux?

Hi, I have two questions about Linux with VMware: (1) How to tell if the system is real or VMware virtual from a Linux platform without root privilege? (root can use 'dmidecode | grep -i vmware). The command 'dmesg | grep -i vmware' run by everyone is not always working for this purpose. (2)... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: aixlover
2 Replies

7. Linux

help in find command in linux

I am trying to find pictures which contains a specific word in the file name. For example any .JPG files that contains "lm" at the beginning or at the middle or at the end of the file name. find / -iname "*.jpg" | ...what should go after the pipe? regards, Moaathe (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: kidwai
2 Replies

8. Red Hat

How to find Linux os series?

hai how to find linux os series (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: vinayd
3 Replies

9. Linux

How to Find out if an HP/Linux uses SAN or not?

Is there a command I can run on my HP /LINUX to see if uses SAN? This command work son AIX ls -al /DEV/rdsk however it does not work on HP Linux. Please let me know? Thanks (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: mrn6430
4 Replies
YAF_LOADER(3)								 1							     YAF_LOADER(3)

The Yaf_Loader class

INTRODUCTION
Yaf_Loader introduces a comprehensive autoloading solution for Yaf. The first time an instance of Yaf_Application is retrieved, Yaf_Loader will instance a singleton, and registers itself with spl_autoload. You retrieve an instance using the Yaf_Loader::getInstance Yaf_Loader attempt to load a class only one shot, if failed, depend on yaf.use_spl_auload, if this config is On Yaf_Loader::autoload will return FALSE, thus give the chance to other autoload function. if it is Off (by default), Yaf_Loader::autoload will return TRUE, and more important is that a very usefull warning will be triggerd (very usefull to find out why a class could not be loaded). Note Please keep yaf.use_spl_autoload Off unless there is some library have their own autoload mechanism and impossible to rewrite it. By default, Yaf_Loader assume all library (class defined script) store in the global library directory, which is defined in the php.ini(yaf.library). If you want Yaf_Loader search some classes(libraries) in the local class directory(which is defined in application.ini, and by default, it is application.directory . "/library"), you should register the class prefix using the Yaf_Loader::registerLocalNameSpace Let's see some examples(assuming APPLICATION_PATH is application.directory): Example #1 Config example // Assuming the following configure in php.ini: yaf.library = "/global_dir" //Assuming the following configure in application.ini application.library = APPLICATION_PATH "/library" Assuming the following local name space registerd: Example #2 Register localnamespace <?php class Bootstrap extends Yaf_Bootstrap_Abstract{ public function _initLoader($dispatcher) { Yaf_Loader::getInstance()->registerLocalNameSpace(array("Foo", "Bar")); } ?> Then the autoload examples: Example #3 Load class example class Foo_Bar_Test => // APPLICATION_PATH/library/Foo/Bar/Test.php class GLO_Name => // /global_dir/Glo/Name.php class BarNon_Test // /global_dir/Barnon/Test.php As of PHP 5.3, you can use namespace: Example #4 Load namespace class example class FooBarDummy => // APPLICATION_PATH/library/Foo/Bar/Dummy.php class FooBarBarDummy => // /global_dir/FooBar/Bar/Dummy.php You may noticed that all the folder wth the first letter capitalized, you can make them lowercase by set yaf.lowcase_path = On in php.ini Yaf_Loader is also designed to load the MVC classes, and the rule is: Example #5 MVC class loading example Controller Classes => // APPLICATION_PATH/controllers/ Model Classes => // APPLICATION_PATH/models/ Plugin Classes => // APPLICATION_PATH/plugins/ Yaf identify a class's suffix(this is by default, you can also change to the prefix by change the configure yaf.name_suffix) to decide whether it is a MVC class: Example #6 MVC class distinctions Controller Classes => // ***Controller Model Classes => // ***Model Plugin Classes => // ***Plugin some examples: Example #7 MVC loading example class IndexController // APPLICATION_PATH/controllers/Index.php class DataModel => // APPLICATION_PATH/models/Data.php class DummyPlugin => // APPLICATION_PATH/plugins/Dummy.php class A_B_TestModel => // APPLICATION_PATH/models/A/B/Test.php Note As of 2.1.18, Yaf supports Controllers autoloading for user script side, (which means the autoloading triggered by user php script, eg: access a controller static property in Bootstrap or Plugins), but autoloader only try to locate controller class script under the default module folder, which is "APPLICATION_PATH/controllers/". also, the directory will be affected by yaf.lowcase_path. CLASS SYNOPSIS
Yaf_Loader Yaf_Loader Properties o protected$_local_ns o protected$_library o protected$_global_library o static$_instance Methods o public void Yaf_Loader::autoload (void ) o public void Yaf_Loader::clearLocalNamespace (void ) o private void Yaf_Loader::__clone (void ) o private Yaf_Loader::__construct (void ) o publicstatic void Yaf_Loader::getInstance (void ) o public Yaf_Loader Yaf_Loader::getLibraryPath ([bool $is_global = false]) o public void Yaf_Loader::getLocalNamespace (void ) o publicstatic void Yaf_Loader::import (void ) o public void Yaf_Loader::isLocalName (void ) o public void Yaf_Loader::registerLocalNamespace (mixed $prefix) o public Yaf_Loader Yaf_Loader::setLibraryPath (string $directory, [bool $is_global = false]) o private void Yaf_Loader::__sleep (void ) o private void Yaf_Loader::__wakeup (void ) PROPERTIES
o $_local_ns - o $_library - By default, this value is application.directory . "/library", you can change this either in the application.ini(applica- tion.library) or call to Yaf_Loader::setLibraryPath o $_global_library - o $_instance - PHP Documentation Group YAF_LOADER(3)