Sponsored Content
Top Forums UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers Splitting the XML file and renaming the files Post 303015056 by Don Cragun on Tuesday 27th of March 2018 05:11:19 AM
Old 03-27-2018
One might think that the help you got with your other three threads would give you everything you need to solve this problem.

What operating system are you using?

What shell are you using?

What have you tried to solve this problem on your own?

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

splitting huge xml into multiple files

hi all i have a some huge html files (500MB to 1GB). Each file has multiple <html></html> tags <html> ................. .................... .................... </html> <html> ................. .................... .................... </html> <html> .................... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: uttamhoode
5 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

splitting a file (xml) into multiple files

To split the files Hi, I'm having a xml file with multiple xml header. so i want to split the file into multiple files. Test.xml --------- <?xml version="UTF_8"> <emp: ....> <name>a</name> <age>10</age> </emp> <?xml version="UTF_8"> <emp: ....> <name>b</name> <age>10</age>... (11 Replies)
Discussion started by: sasi_u
11 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Splitting large file and renaming based on field

I am trying to update an older program on a small cluster. It uses individual files to send jobs to each node. However the newer database comes as one large file, containing over 10,000 records. I therefore need to split this file. It looks like this: HMMER3/b NAME 1-cysPrx_C ACC ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: fozrun
2 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Help required in Splitting a xml file into multiple and appending it in another .xml file

HI All, I have to split a xml file into multiple xml files and append it in another .xml file. for example below is a sample xml and using shell script i have to split it into three xml files and append all the three xmls in a .xml file. Can some one help plz. eg: <?xml version="1.0"?>... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: ganesan kulasek
4 Replies

5. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

[Solved] File Splitting And Renaming Problem

OK So I Recently Bought A whatbox Seed-box Act!!:cool: I am connected to whatbox via SSH!!! Now i have downloaded a movie and renamed it to 2yify.mp4 (800MB):o When I TYPE the command to split it which is:) split -b 400m 2yify.mp4 It gets renamed into two parts with different names... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: anime12345
4 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

XML Splitting into multi files

Hi , I have a XML file like below file name : sample.xml <?xml version="1.0"?> <catalog> <author>Rajini</author> <title>XML Guide</title> <Text> </Text> <genre>Computer</genre> <price>44.95</price> </catalog> <?xml version="1.0"?> <catalog> ... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: karthinvk
5 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Splitting xml file into several xml files using perl

Hi Everyone, I'm new here and I was checking this old post: /shell-programming-and-scripting/180669-splitting-file-into-several-smaller-files-using-perl.html (cannot paste link because of lack of points) I need to do something like this but understand very little of perl. I also check... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: mcosta
4 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Splitting a single xml file into multiple xml files

Hi, I'm having a xml file with multiple xml header. so i want to split the file into multiple files. Sample.xml consists multiple headers so how can we split these multiple headers into multiple files in unix. eg : <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?> <ml:individual... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Narendra921631
3 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Splitting file into multiple files and renaming them

Hi all, Newbie here. First of all, sorry if I made any mistakes while posting this question in terms of rules. Correct me if I am wrong. :b: I have a .dat file whose name is in the format of 20170311_abc_xyz.dat. The file consists of records whose first column consists of multiple dates in... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: chanduris
2 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

Splitting the XML file into three different files

Hello Shell Guru's I have a requirement to split the source xml file into three different text file. And i need your valuable suggestion to finish this. Here is my source xml snippet, here i am using only one entry of <jms-system-resource>. There may be multiple entries in the source file. ... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: Siv51427882
5 Replies
CLP(1)							      General Commands Manual							    CLP(1)

NAME
clp - linear program solver SYNOPSIS
clp filename [ options ] solutionfile DESCRIPTION
This manual page documents briefly the clp command. clp -- interface to the coin linear programming solver. clp solves the following linear optimization program: minimize c^t x such that: row_lb <= Ax <= row_ub column_lb <= x <= column_ub OPTIONS
When no options are given clp enters the interactive command line mode. Otherwise the program enters a batch mode, for which a summary of options is included below. For a complete description, see /usr/share/doc/coinor-libclp-doc. -help Show summary of options. -primalsimplex solve the problem using the primal simplex method -dualsimplex solve the problem using the dual simplex method -maximize maximize the problem SEE ALSO
glpsol(1),dsdp5(1) This program is fully documented in the accompanying html documentation which can be found in /usr/share/doc/coinor-libclp-doc if the coinor-libclp-doc package is installed. AUTHOR
clp was written by John J. Forrest <jjforre@us.ibm.com> et.al. This manual page was written by Soeren Sonnenburg <sonne@debian.org>, for the Debian project (but may be used by others). May 7, 2008 CLP(1)