Sponsored Content
Top Forums UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers Execution Problems with Solaris 8 Post 303012719 by moh_abaloo on Thursday 8th of February 2018 12:32:49 AM
Old 02-08-2018
Execution Problems with Solaris 8

i have problems with using solaries 8 . code and commands for extracting files from CD ? especially extracting file.jar from package and batch

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Execution problems with crontab

I need your help please Inin a production system i found crontab entries was removed because i typed crontab -l with username corasc and didn't show anything. i asked the administrador to restored the mentioned crontab, he restored the crontab: The problem is when restored the crontab file is... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: alexcol
2 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Execution Problems!!

i have been working on this for a about 12 hours today say's end of file un expected any idea's using the bourne shell and its driving me nuts worked fine in bash but prof says make it work in bourne and good luck worth 13% any help would be awesome #!/bin/sh trap "rm mnt2/source/tmp/* 2>... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: mrhiab
1 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Execution Problems with Cron

Hi, I have written a shell script to transfer files to a SFTP server passing the filername, source and dest directory as parameters and it runs well. :) I want to schedule this script to run periodically using a cron job. root@pingu # cat /etc/crontab SHELL=/bin/bash... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: chetancrsp18
1 Replies

4. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Execution Problems with Xvfb on Solaris 10

Hello : We are in the process of upgrading our Solaris 8 to Solaris 10 We have the following set up on Solaris 8 for starting Xvfb which works very well without any issues $ /usr/openwin/bin/Xvfb :2 -ac -screen 0 6x6x8 -pn -fp /usr/openwin/lib/X11/fonts/misc ON SOLARIS 10 . the... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: tsbiju
1 Replies

5. Solaris

Execution Problems with Xvfb on Solaris 10

Hello : We are in the process of upgrading our Solaris 8 to Solaris 10 We have the following set up on Solaris 8 for starting Xvfb which works very well without any issues $ /usr/openwin/bin/Xvfb :2 -ac -screen 0 6x6x8 -pn -fp /usr/openwin/lib/X11/fonts/misc ON SOLARIS 10 . the above... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: tsbiju
2 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Execution Problems

this my source file ************* fixed *************** Begin equipmentId : d9 processor : fox number : bhhhhhh Variable # 1: Id : 100 Type : 9 nType : s gType : 5f mType : 4 LField : England DataField : london Length ... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: teefa
6 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Execution problems with scripting

Hi, I am new to scripting.I had one problem infront of me.I tried in many ways with minimal knowledge........Kindly help me. Description: I want a shell script where it has to read an input.txt file and need to remove duplicate lines and the result need to kept in output.txt file. input... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: bhas
5 Replies

8. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Execution Problems with UNIX.

Hi Team, I created one file like tst.pl, it contains #!/usr/bin/perl use Spreadsheet::ParseExcel; During execution it's showing error like use: command not found. Pleast let me suggest how to use this perl menthods in Unix. Thanks in Advance, Reards, Harris (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: harris
5 Replies

9. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Execution Problems with Cron

Good evening, ive got this cron to be run: if i run this manually it doesnt work,it takes me to the prompt again /export/app/CO/opge/scr/Informe_parametros_colombia.ksh >/dev/null 2>&1 here is the code fragment: coopge@coopge: opge PRODUCCION>more... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: alexcol
1 Replies

10. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

Execution problems

How to find a word in a directory which contains many files? i just want to count how many such words are present in all the files? This is the code which i tried for a single file echo "Enter the file name:" read file echo "Enter the word to search:" read word if then echo "The count... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: Meeran Rizvi
4 Replies
MAVEN(1)							   User Commands							  MAVEN(1)

NAME
Maven - Creates links in /usr/share/maven-repo for all jars. SYNOPSIS
mh_linkjars [option]... DESCRIPTION
Reads the file debian/$package.poms and create links for each jar file generated by a POM listed in the .poms file. OPTIONS
-h --help: show this text -V --version: show the version -p<package> --package=<package>: name of the Debian package which will contain the jar files -e<version>, --set-version=<version>: set the version for the jars, do not use the version declared in the POM file. -r<rules> --rules=<rules>: path to the file containing the rules to apply when cleaning the POM. Optional, the default location is debian/maven.rules -v --verbose: show more information while running -n --no-act: don't actually do anything, just print the results The <package>.poms file should contain the list of POM files associated with the list of jars to install in the repository, and each pom file should have either the option --usj-name, giving the name of the jar (without the extension) to link to and located in /usr/share/java, or the option --artifact, which should contain the full name of the source jar to link to. See also: mh_linkjar(1), mh_install(1) Maven Repo Helper version 1.7.1 January 2012 MAVEN(1)