Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Echo with loop
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Echo with loop Post 303011759 by RudiC on Tuesday 23rd of January 2018 08:05:18 AM
Old 01-23-2018
Try
Code:
awk '                                                                      
        {split ($0, IP, "/")
         printf "internal=yes\ninternalip=%s\ninternal.dest:%s port=%s\n", IP[1], IP[1], IP[2] > ("FILE" NR)
        }
' file

This User Gave Thanks to RudiC For This Post:

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

Nested Loop to Echo Multiple Arrays

I have three arrays which hold three elements each. I have a fourth array which contains the names of those three arrays. I'm having difficulty creating a nested loop that can loop through each array and echo their values. script #!/bin/ksh # array of locations (usa, london, australia)... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: yongho
1 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Echo var1,var2,var3,var4,var5,var6 in loop help

Hello, I have created numerous variables called $mask1 $mask2... $maskN. I wish to echo these variables, below is the code for the two functions, the first creates the variables and the second echos them. It is the second function which does not work. The line (i believe to be wrong) is in... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: rorey_breaker
1 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Need a Command To display "echo command value in loop" in single line.

Hi I want to display "echo command value in loop" in single line. My requirement is to show the input file (test_1.txt) like the output file (test_2.txt) given below. Input file :test_1.txt a1|b1|4|5 a1|b1|42|9 a2|b2|32|25 a1|b1|2|5 a3|b3|4|8 a2|b2|14|6 Output file:test_2.txt... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: sakthifire
2 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

How to correctly use an echo inside an echo?

Bit of a weird one i suppose, i want to use an echo inside an echo... For example... i have a script that i want to use to take users input and create another script. Inside this script it creates it also needs to use echos... echo "echo "hello"" >$file echo "echo "goodbye"" >$file ... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: mokachoka
3 Replies

5. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

skipping echo stmnt first time a while loop entered

one more question. I want to skip the first echo statement the first time the loop gets entered while #keep prompting for more funds until selling price achieved do echo "You have inserted a total of ${total_inserted} cents. Please insert $total_remaining more cents" echo... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: danieldcc
1 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Script to loop line in a file and add info or do echo

I have a record.txt it will update weekly, and it could be 2 lines or more ... it just echo each line to the script san jose,23.34% tampa,2.15% dallas,30.20% seattle,44.29% Unknown,16.72% How do i write a shell script to give me a test.pl or bash file which contain #!/home/perl... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: sabercats
8 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Basic bash, echo in loop for

Hi, I am trying to make a script to manage log. I want to write the name of the .gz I moved and the date : for i in `ls $replog/*.gz` do echo " $i " `echo $i date +%d:%m:%Y` `echo $datee `>> $replog/mrnet.log mv $i /var/log/vieux-logs done I need to echo... (10 Replies)
Discussion started by: Dabless
10 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

BASH - Need to echo for loop output to one line

I'm trying to echo the release version of some of our Linux servers. Typically I do these types of things by "catting" a text file with the host names, "ssh-ing" to the host and running my string. This is what I've written for i in `cat versions.txt` ; do echo $i ; ssh $i cat /etc/issue |... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: lombardi4851
5 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Echo print on same line while loop using variable

Currently using below script but echo it print the output in two line. Input file all-vm-final-2.txt CEALA08893 SDDC_SCUN DS_SIO_Workload_SAPUI_UAT_01 4 CEALA09546 SDDC_SCUN DS-SIO-PD5_Workload_UAT_SP1_Flash_07 4 CEALA09702 SDDC_SCUN DS-VSAN-RMP-WORKLOAD01 4 DEALA08762 SDDC_LDC... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: ranjancom2000
3 Replies

10. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

Echo For ... Loop output into a file

Hi, All: I have one for ... loop code to generate a list of rename statement. However, echo the loop output on screen is OK. But store the echo output into a file is not working. So come here to seek help. My basic code is: ! /bin/ksh echo > DAS_VetFed.txt dir=/mydirectory cd $dir files=`ls... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: duke0001
6 Replies
AGGREGATE-IOS(1)					      General Commands Manual						  AGGREGATE-IOS(1)

NAME
aggregate-ios - optimise a concatenated set of cisco/IOS prefix filters to help make them nice and short. SYNOPSIS
aggregate-ios <source_config >optimised_config DESCRIPTION
Takes cisco IOS configuration on stdin, and optimises any prefix filters found using aggregate(1). Optimised filters are produced on std- out. OPTIONS
None. DIAGNOSTICS
Any diagnostics produced by aggregate(1) are passed through on stderr. EXAMPLES
The following configuration fragment: ip prefix-list AS65530 description Foo, Inc ip prefix-list AS65530 permit 10.1.0.0/16 ip prefix-list AS65530 permit 10.2.0.0/16 ip prefix-list AS65530 permit 10.2.1.0/24 ip prefix-list AS65530 permit 10.3.0.0/16 ip prefix-list AS65531 description Bar.Com ip prefix-list AS65531 seq 5 permit 192.168.1.0/24 ip prefix-list AS65531 seq 10 permit 192.168.2.0/24 ip prefix-list AS65531 seq 15 permit 192.168.0.0/19 is optimised as follows: ip prefix-list AS65530 permit 10.1.0.0/16 le 24 ip prefix-list AS65530 permit 10.2.0.0/15 le 24 ip prefix-list AS65531 permit 192.168.0.0/19 le 24 SEE ALSO
aggregate(1) HISTORY
Aggregate-ios was written by Joe Abley <jabley@mfnx.net>. BUGS
All those in aggregate(1) and then some :) Joe Abley 2000 November 27 AGGREGATE-IOS(1)