Sponsored Content
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Script working on command line and not on crontab Post 303006912 by sadique.manzar on Thursday 9th of November 2017 05:30:43 AM
Old 11-09-2017
Your error says, no valid credential provided.

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

crontab command not working

Dear Friends, I have tried to fire a job on daily basis through crontab command but it willn't work. i have given in the following manner: 07 19 * * * exp /user_name/passwd/ file = /path/file-name full = N owner = user-name but it is giving error that permission denied. i have checked that... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: digant
8 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Need help! command working ok when executed in command line, but fails when run inside a script!

Hi everyone, when executing this command in unix: echo "WM7 Fatal Alerts:", $(cat query1.txt) > a.csvIt works fine, but running this command in a shell script gives an error saying that there's a syntax error. here is content of my script: tdbsrvr$ vi hc.sh "hc.sh" 22 lines, 509... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: 4dirk1
4 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Expect Script Not working with Crontab

I have the following expect script sitting on a Linux box. === #!/usr/bin/expect -f # # backup.expect # # Expect script to backup a firewall via a SSH session # # set firewall set username set password set prompt set filename match_max 50000 spawn ssh -l... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: alagondar
2 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

My script stops working when using crontab

I have made a shell script(/bin/sh) that starts a perl script (that I haven't made my self) that's starts a ssh session. The ssh session uses a private/public key to login so no password is needed. The Perl script works perfect. But when I put it in a cronjob (crontab) the ssh connection asks... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: splinter_cell
6 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Script not working in crontab

Hi I have created a script. Which i have configured in cron to make it run in every 2 min. But script is not running. If I checl the cron log at /var/cron/log .it shows its running in every 2 min. Below is the command which i configured in crontab. But I am not able to find the way so that... (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: nandan8a
9 Replies

6. HP-UX

rcp command is not working in crontab

Dear Friends, I am trying to copy SAP log file from one HPux server1 to another HPux server2 remotely through one script. following command has written in the script. rcp -rp /oracle/PRD/sapreorg/*.dbf oraprd@drsite:/oracle/PRD/sapreorg Above command working fine from command mode.... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: BPANDEY
5 Replies

7. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Script is not longer working in the crontab

This is the crontab it is supossed to be running everyday but it didnt 5 0 * * * /export/app/CO/opge/scr/Informe_parametros_colombia.ksh >/dev/null 2>&1 Inside the above script connects to a database and extract data to a flat file, manually i run the script at about 2 a.m. and Works OK,... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: alexcol
6 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Script not working via crontab

Hi, I have written one script which is connecting to the the database and generating one CSV, it is running fine when i ran it manually though it is throwing any warning but CSV is generating and working fine but same script when i have configured in crontab not working and giving error, kindly... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: ash12345
6 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Script not working via crontab

Hi, I have written one script which is connecting to the the database and generating one CSV, it is running fine when i ran it manually though it is throwing any warning but CSV is generating and working fine but same script when i have configured in crontab not working and giving error, kindly... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: ash1234
1 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

sed working on command line but file unchanged when execute with Shell script

I have a simple task to replace unix line feed end of line characters with carriage returns. When I run the following “change file in place” sed instruction from the command line all the Line feeds are successfully replaced with Carriage returns. sed -i 's/$/\r/' lf_file.txt But that same... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: hawkman2k
1 Replies
gss_add_cred(3) 					     Library Functions Manual						   gss_add_cred(3)

NAME
gss_add_cred() - adds a credential-element to a credential SYNOPSIS
DESCRIPTION
The routine adds a credential-element to a credential. The credential-element is identified by the name of the principal to which it refers. If desired_name is the call is interpreted as a request to add a credential element that will invoke default behavior when passed to or This routine can be used to either compose a new credential containing all credential-elements of the original in addition to the newly- acquire credential-element, or to add the new credential- element to an existing credential. If NULL is specified for the output_cred_han- dle arameter argument, the new credential-element will be added to the credential identified by input_cred_handle; if a valid pointer is specified for the output_cred_handle parameter, a new credential handle will be created. If is specified as the input_cred_handle, will compose a credential based on default behavior. Input Parameters input_cred_handle Specifies the handle to credential structure to which a credential-element will be added. If is specified, the rou- tine will compose the new credential based on default behavior desired_name Specifies the principal name whose credential should be acquired. desired_mechs Specifies the OID set for the security mechanism for which the new credential may be used. initiator_time_req Specifies the number of seconds that credentials remain valid. for initiating security contexts. This argument is ignored if the composed credentials are of type Specify to request that the credentials have the maximum permitted initiator lifetime. acceptor_time_req Specifies the number of seconds that credentials remain valid. for accepting security contexts. This argument is ignored if the composed credentials are of type Specify to request that the credentials have the maximum permitted acceptor lifetime. cred_usage Specify one of the following: Specifies credentials that the context initiator can use to either initiate or accept security contexts. Specifies credentials that the context initiator can use only to initiate security contexts. Specifies credentials that the context initiator can use only to accept security contexts. Output Parameters output_cred_handle The returned credential handle, containing the new credential-element and all the credential-elements from input_cred_handle. If NULL is specified for this parameter, the newly acquired credential-element will be added to the credential identified by input_cred_handle. actual_mechs Returns a set of mechanisms for which the credential is valid. This information is optional. If you do not want a set of mechanisms returned, specify NULL. initiator_time_rec Specifies the actual number of seconds that credentials remain valid for initiating security contexts using the spec- ified mechanism. If the implementation or mechanism does not support expiration of credentials, the value will be returned. acceptor_time_rec Specifies the actual number of seconds that credentials remain valid for accepting security contexts using the speci- fied mechanism. If the implementation or mechanism does not support expiration of credentials, the value will be returned. minor_status Returns a status code from the security mechanism. STATUS CODES
The following list explains the GSS status codes that can be returned: The routine was completed successfully. The requested security mechanism is unsupported or unavailable. The name passed by the desired_name parameter is unsupported. An invalid name was passed by the desired_name parameter. The credential already contains an element for the requested mechanism with overlapping usage and validity period. The required credentials could not be added because they have expired. No credentials were found for the specified name. AUTHOR
was developed by Sun Microsystems, Inc. SEE ALSO
gss_init_sec_context(3). The manpages for DCE-GSSAPI are included with the DCE-CoreTools product. To see those manpages add to gss_add_cred(3)