Sponsored Content
Top Forums UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers MYSQL Query for last twelve months of records Post 303005099 by Scott on Thursday 12th of October 2017 04:50:42 PM
Old 10-12-2017
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoda
Also you don't have to use a nested query,
Of course, good point Smilie

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Programming

How to query one to many mysql

Hi there, I have a hierarchical database that include 4 tables. Table A is the parent of B, B is Parent of C, C is parent of D. If I want to query everything in D that is associated with A.name, how do I do that? Thanks! YanYan (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: pinkgladiator
0 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

mysql help : query with 2 conditionals

Hi there, I have a table that stores multiple records for many different servers, each of which is timestamped ... I wanted to write a query that would enable me to only output the "latest" record (based on timestamp) for each "unique" server. So for example my main table looks like this ... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: hcclnoodles
3 Replies

3. Web Development

mysql query help

hello all i have 2 columns every column in the following format column1 2011-04-01 11:39:54 column2 2019-02-03 00:00:00 i want get difference between above data as following 2 days 11:39 how to do so ? i tried many functions but nothing works please advice what is the query... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: mogabr
6 Replies

4. Web Development

Updating Records in Mysql Database

so when i issue a command like the below: # mysql --pager=/usr/bin/less -u cactiman -p -e 'select * from data_input' cacti Enter password: ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: SkySmart
2 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

mysql query in shellscript

Hi, I want to access mysql query from database , for that i have tried the below code #! /bin/bash TABLE_NAME=database1 USER_NAME=root IP_ADDR=111.20.9.256 somevar=`echo "select altid from alert where altid='2724'"| mysql -h $IP_ADDR -u $USER_NAME $TABLE_NAME ` echo $somevar ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: aish11
1 Replies

6. Programming

mysql query help

Hello i have created mysql query to compare to values and get difference in percentage as following: SELECT file_name, 100 - ((100 * (SELECT file_count FROM xipi_files z WHERE x.file_group = z.file_group AND x.file_name = z.file_name AND z.insert_date = CURDATE( ) - INTERVAL 1 DAY)) /... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: mogabr
1 Replies

7. Programming

mysql query multiple records for one field

Hello Group, What I have is a database with about a dozen fields and one being "City". What I would like to do is to have a custom query on a single field for multiple items (cities) but I don't know how to do this. I know this is probably kids play for most of you but I am lost. What I have... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: vestport
4 Replies

8. Programming

Need help in mysql query

Hi All, i have a table in mysql with the following data Table name Test Assettype Serial_No Status location Mouse 123456 In Stock chennai Mouse 98765 Allocated chennai Keyboard ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: venkitesh
2 Replies
ppmtopgm(1)						      General Commands Manual						       ppmtopgm(1)

NAME
ppmtopgm - convert a portable pixmap into a portable graymap SYNOPSIS
ppmtopgm [ppmfile] DESCRIPTION
Reads a portable pixmap as input. Produces a portable graymap as output. The output is a "black and white" rendering of the original image, as in a black and white photograph. The quantization formula used is .299 r + .587 g + .114 b. Note that although there is a pgmtoppm program, it is not necessary for simple conversions from pgm to ppm , because any ppm program can read pgm (and pbm ) files automatically. pgmtoppm is for colorizing a pgm file. Also, see ppmtorgb3 for a different way of converting color to gray. And ppmdist generates a grayscale image from a color image, but in a way that makes it easy to differentiate the original colors, not necessarily a way that looks like a black and white photograph. QUOTE
Cold-hearted orb that rules the night Removes the colors from our sight Red is gray, and yellow white But we decide which is right And which is a quantization error. SEE ALSO
pgmtoppm(1),ppmtorgb3(1),rgb3toppm(1),ppmdist(1),ppm(5),pgm(5) AUTHOR
Copyright (C) 1989 by Jef Poskanzer. 10 April 2000 ppmtopgm(1)