Sponsored Content
Contact Us Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators Www.UNIX.com is slow today ??? Post 303001288 by RudiC on Tuesday 1st of August 2017 06:39:59 AM
Old 08-01-2017
It's not too fast, in fact slower than usual, and it has been worse before, but it never is lightning fast...

5 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

New www.unix.com search

PUZZLED: How can I search for posts on 'VI' if by the new rules (or maybe they are old) I get the messge: "The search term you specified (vi) is under the minimum word length (3) and therefore will not be found. Please make this term longer. If this term contains a wildcard, please make... (13 Replies)
Discussion started by: sierra_aar
13 Replies

2. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

www.unix.com

Of late, when i start www.unix.com my system is going to 100% CPU and takes lot of time to get the information. I think this is happening after adding the graphics on the page. Has anyone seen this problem..Sorry to post this here.. (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: sssow
6 Replies

3. Answers to Frequently Asked Questions

scripts/programs/code posted to www.unix.com

Every now and then our users post complete programs to this site. It is especially important that these contributions don't get lost, so I will collect them here. Some of these programs are intended to demonstrate a programming technique and some are ready to run. As a guideline, the code... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Perderabo
0 Replies

4. Forum Support Area for Unregistered Users & Account Problems

Access to https://www.unix.com/source?

Folks, Hope this is not a newbie question, but it might end up being that. I wanted to retrieve the source code for unix_linux_bench as directed on https://www.unix.com/linux-benchmarks/11175-instructions-linux-benchmarks.html When one clicks on the links specified for download, the browser... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: wagdalule
1 Replies

5. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

Problem connecting to www.unix.com

I've been having a problem connecting to the forum. I know it is just something with my computer but I have no idea what it is. It started last week. Every time I connect I get this: <?xml version="1.0" encoding="ISO-8859-1" ?> - <rss version="2.0"... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Vi-Curious
2 Replies
SVN-ALL-FAST-EXPORT(1)					      General Commands Manual					    SVN-ALL-FAST-EXPORT(1)

NAME
svn-all-fast-export - tool to convert svn repositories into git SYNOPSIS
svn-all-fast-export [options] [Path to subversion repository] DESCRIPTION
svn-all-fast-export is a tool to convert your svn repositories to git. You will need to have a copy of your svn repository and to write some rules to specify how the conversion will be done, for instance, you can manage how the tags and branches will be managed writing the appropriate rules. You have examples in /usr/share/doc/svn-all-fast- export/samples Path to subversion repository is a backup copy of the subversion repository. Note that an svn url will not work due to the undistributed nature of svn. OPTIONS
--identity-map Provide map between svn username and email. You can provide a file mapping the old svn accounts to the authors names. This file must have a line per each svn account, you can use either the svn-all-fast-export native format: janesvnaccountname Jane Doe <jane.doe@example.com> or the git-svn format: janesvnaccountname = Jane Doe <jane.doe@example.com> --revisions-file Provide a file with revisions numbers that should be processed. This file should have one revision number per line. --rules The rules file that determines what goes where. See /usr/share/doc/svn-all-fast-export/samples --add-metadata If passed, each git commit will have svn commit info. --resume-from Start importing at svn revision number. --max-rev Stop importing at svn revision number. --dry-run Don't actually write anything. --debug-rules Print what rule is being used for each file. --commit-interval number If passed the cache will be flushed to git every number of commits. --stats After a run, print some statistics. --svn-branches Use the content of SVN when creating branches, Note: SVN tags are branches as well. -h, --help Show summary of options. -v, --version Show version of program. RETURN VALUES
This program returns 0 on success, on error something else (numbers in base 10): 10 unrecognized option or missing argument 11 no rules file specified BUGS
All matching rules need to end with a '/', else the tool will crash at some point. The only exception are the rules using the recurse- action. HOMEPAGE
http://gitorious.org/svn2git SEE ALSO
http://techbase.kde.org/Projects/MoveToGit/UsingSvn2Git AUTHORS
svn-all-fast-export was written by Thiago Macieira and Thomas Zander. April 25, 2010 SVN-ALL-FAST-EXPORT(1)