Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Solaris Compile 64bit Murrine Theme Engine Post 303001214 by jim mcnamara on Sunday 30th of July 2017 11:50:06 AM
Old 07-30-2017
Does the install claim anywhere that there is a 64bit version in the install package?

We run a lot of very expensive packages on Solaris 11 64bit systems, that are in fact 32 bit. All run fine, obviously. And interoperate with 64bit images as well.

4 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

Christmas Theme still ?

https://www.unix.com/forumdisplay.php?s=&forumid=17 :) (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: manish
3 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Compiling gcc to compile make to compile yaboot

I have just installed OpenBSD on a 333MHz PPC iMac G3. It has a 6GB HDD that has been partitioned as 1GB MacOS 8.5.1, 3GB MacOS X 10.3.9, 2GB OpenBSD 4.8. I now need to install a bootloader so that my computer can recognize the OpenBSD partition at startup. I have been trying to install... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: t04st3r
0 Replies

3. What is on Your Mind?

Variations on a theme...

Well you lot seriously amaze me. There was a thread a few hours ago, (on the date stamp shown in this upload), that generated loads of solutions to a fairly simple problem:- https://www.unix.com/shell-programming-scripting/235829-how-print-particular-character-n-number-times-line.html As a... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: wisecracker
0 Replies

4. UNIX and Linux Applications

Choosing a suitable emacs theme

Hi, It may sound silly or stupid, but I really have a problem choosing a theme for my emacs. I am using Ubuntu (12.04) and I use emacs on the x-console (emacs -nw) I have added the "emacs-goodies" package and tried all the themes in it to no avail. My eyes are not comfortable with all these... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: faizlo
0 Replies
GO(1)							      General Commands Manual							     GO(1)

NAME
go - tool for managing Go source code SYNOPSIS
go command [arguments] DESCRIPTION
The Go distribution includes a command, named go, that automates the downloading, building, installation, and testing of Go packages and commands. COMMANDS
Each command is documented in its own manpage. For example, the build command is documented in go-build(1). The commands are: build compile packages and dependencies clean remove object files doc run godoc on package sources env print Go environment information fix run go tool fix on packages fmt run gofmt on package sources get download and install packages and dependencies install compile and install packages and dependencies list list packages run compile and run Go program test test packages tool run specified go tool version print Go version vet run go tool vet on packages EXAMPLES
TODO SEE ALSO
go-build(1), go-clean(1). AUTHOR
This manual page was written by Michael Stapelberg <stapelberg@debian.org>, for the Debian project (and may be used by others). 2012-05-13 GO(1)