Sponsored Content
Top Forums UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users Any quick way to determine if the communication is encrypted Post 302997284 by Corona688 on Wednesday 10th of May 2017 04:14:37 PM
Old 05-10-2017
Code tags are the code button, not the quote button, not whatever you're hitting to get icode tags, but the code button, the one that says code on it, Image

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

executing encrypted files

Hi, Is there a way of executing encrypted files? I have encrpyted files using vi and crypt, but when I execute the encrypted file, it takes the contents literally (special characters, junk - encrpyted format). Kind Regards, Kawah (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Kawah Cheung
1 Replies

2. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

executing encrypted files

Hi, Is there a way of executing encrypted files? I have encrpyted files using vi and crypt, but when I execute the encrypted file, it takes the contents literally (special characters, junk - encrpyted format). Kind Regards, Kawah (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: Kawah Cheung
4 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

encrypted files

Hi lads me again trying to get a wee bit fancy with my scripting anyway it dosn't seem to want to run (strange as it may seem) I encrypted a file renamed it and wrote another file that unencrypts it (it contains passwords) (and b4 anyone says I am doing this for my own reasons) In a... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: w33man
3 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

executing an encrypted script

Can we execute an encrypted shell script . I encrypted a shell scripts with crypt with keys and tried to execute it it gave me segmentation faul?? Can somebody answer this one please?? If we can is there any settings i need to change?? Thanks (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: ajnabi
2 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

To decrypt encrypted password

Hi folks, What will be the easy way to decrypt encrypted passwords on MySQL table. Googling brought me many suggestions on crypt/decrypt running scripts. Please advise. TIA Remark: I think the encrypt function of MySQL uses the Unix crypt command to encrypt B.R. satimis (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: satimis
1 Replies

6. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

compile a c program in a encrypted way

Hi Guys, I wonder I had have a look to the cc compile options but I could be missing one but basically I'm compliling a c program where I will storing a command to connect to a database and also userid and password. The issue is that after the module is generated using a command like strings I... (14 Replies)
Discussion started by: arizah
14 Replies

7. AIX

Bootable Encrypted Backup

Is there a utility available to make such a backup? Is this idea even possible? Thanks for the help. (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: rwh2011
5 Replies

8. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

Can't unlock encrypted disk

I use Debian default encryption disk encryption. Only /boot it's not encrypted. When I boot I need to type my password, and then I will be logged in. But now I can't login. It always says that I typed the wrong password, but I typed the correct password. I tried to boot in live-CD and try unlock... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: zognadal
3 Replies
RDMA_XSERVER(1) 						     librdmacm							   RDMA_XSERVER(1)

NAME
rdma_xserver - RDMA CM communication server test program SYNOPSIS
rdma_xserver [-p port] [-c comm_type] DESCRIPTION
Uses the librdmacm to establish various forms of communication and exchange data. OPTIONS
-p port Changes the port number that the server listens on. By default the server listens on port 7471. -c communication type Specifies the type of communication established with the client program. 'r' results in using a reliable-connected QP (the default). 'x' uses extended reliable-connected XRC QPs. NOTES
Basic usage is to start rdma_xserver, then connect to the server using the rdma_xclient program. Because this test maps RDMA resources to userspace, users must ensure that they have available system resources and permissions. See the libibverbs README file for additional details. SEE ALSO
rdma_cm(7), udaddy(1), mckey(1), rping(1), rdma_server(1), rdma_xclient(1) librdmacm 2011-06-15 RDMA_XSERVER(1)