Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Linux router help needed
Top Forums UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers Linux router help needed Post 302996271 by apoklyps3 on Sunday 23rd of April 2017 03:05:24 AM
Old 04-23-2017
there wasn't any /dev/mtd0 or 1 , but I think you meant /dev/mtdblock0 & 1
here are the files:
bl+lin.rar
thanks

3 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. IP Networking

Linux Router?

I am trying to set up a linux box as a router, but I am a little confused on how to do this. I am using Red Hat 9.0 on a machine that has 2 nic cards. Also, I am using a DSL pppoe connection. I have installed rp-pppoe and I am connected to the internet via the pseudo pppoe interface. I have... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: cstovall
1 Replies

2. Cybersecurity

Help needed in IPTables firewall/router setup - Linux

HI all, I have setup IPTables firewall/Router and my home network, with address space 192.168.10.XXX Form my private network hosts, i can ping the gateway ( 192.168.10.101 ) , but the reverse is not happening. Can someone help me as of what i need to do, so that i can ping my private... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: chandan_m
1 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Expect script help needed- script failing if router unavailable

Hey all. Sometimes I'm tasked to change some router configs for the entire network (over 3,000 Cisco routers). Most of the time its a global config parameter so its done with a loop and an IP list as its the same configuration change for all routers. This is working OK. However, sometimes an... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: mrkz1974
3 Replies
CLAWS-MAIL-ATTACH-REMOVER(1)				      General Commands Manual				      CLAWS-MAIL-ATTACH-REMOVER(1)

NAME
claws-mail-attach-remover -- Attachments remover from mails DESCRIPTION
This manual page documents briefly the claws-mail-attach-remover This manual page was written for the Debian distribution because the original program does not have a manual page. claws-mail-attach-remover is a plugin (loadable module) for the Claws Mail mailer. Enables the removal all of attachments from emails. When right-clicking a message on summary view, choose ``Remove attachments'' from the displayed submenu. USAGE
Before using a plugin you must instruct Claws Mail to load it on startup. For this you must go ``Configuration'' menu on main window toolbar, open ``Plugins...'' dialog, click on the ``Load plugin...'' button and select the plugin file, named att_remover.so, and press the ``Open'' button. BUGS
There is no way you can select individual attachments for removal. It's all or nothing. SEE ALSO
claws-mail (1), claws-mail-extra-plugins (1). AUTHOR
claws-mail-attach-remover was written by Colin Leroy colin@colino.net This manual page was written by Ricardo Mones mones@debian.org for the Debian system (but may be used by others). Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU General Public License, Version 2 any later version published by the Free Software Foundation. On Debian systems, the complete text of the GNU General Public License can be found in /usr/share/common-licenses/GPL. CLAWS-MAIL-ATTACH-REMOVER(1)