Sponsored Content
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Tranform Log to Row Base Text Post 302996123 by ckwan123 on Wednesday 19th of April 2017 08:53:40 AM
Old 04-19-2017
Thanks Don and RudiC for your contribution, my environment is AIX server Power 8. The above log was generated by database event monitor file and I would like to tabular it into row base report for easy traceability purpose.

I will try your awesome script. Thanks again guys.

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

Changing the column for a row in a text file and adding another row

Hi, I want to write a shell script which increments a particular column in a row from a text file and then adds another row below the current row with the incremented value . For Eg . if the input file has a row : abc xyz lmn 89 lm nk o p I would like the script to create something like... (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: aYankeeFan
9 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

how can I bcp out a table into a text file including the header row in the text file

Hi All, I need to BCP out a table into a text file along with the table headers. Normal BCP out command only bulk copies the data, and not the headers. I am using the following command: bcp database1..table1 out file1.dat -c -t\| -b1000 -A8192 -Uuser -Ppassword -efile.dat.err Regards,... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: shilpa_acc
0 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Replacing the text in a row based on certain condition

Hi All, I felt tough to frame my question. Any way find my below input. (.CSV file) SNo, City 1, Chennai 2, None 3, Delhi 4,None Note that I have many rows ans also other columns beside my City column. What I need is the below output. SNo, City 1, Chennai 2, Chennai_new 3, Delhi... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: ks_reddy
2 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Change column to row base on column 2

Hi Guys, Input.txt L194 A -118.2 L194 B -115.1 L194 C -118.7 L196 A 0 L196 C 0 L197 A -111.2 L197 B -118.9 L197 C -119.9 L199 A -120.4 L199 B -119.9 ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: asavaliya
2 Replies

5. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Adding a column to a text file with row numbers

Hi, I would like to add a new column containing the row numbers to a text file. How do I go about doing that? Thanks! Example input: A X B Y C D Output: A X 1 B Y 2 C D 3 (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: evelibertine
5 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Getting the non-homogenous letter row from a text file

I do have a large tab delimited file with the following format CCCCCGCCCCCCCCCCcCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC 23 65 3 4 AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA 24 6 89 90 TGTTTTTTTTTTTTGGtTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT 2 4 8 90 TTTT-TTTTTTTTTTTtTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT 1 34 89 50 GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGTGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG 87 6 78 66... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: Lucky Ali
8 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Select row from file and text

Hi all! I would like to solve a problem but I have no clue of how do it!I will be grateful if someone could help me! Briefly I have a big file like this: >ENSMUSG00000000204 | ENSMUST00000159637 GGCGAGGCTTACGCCATTTTACCTCAGCGAGCATTCATAAAGCTGCGAGCATTCATACAG >ENSMUSG00000000204 |... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: giuliangiuseppe
3 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to row bind two text files?

Hi, I have two text files with approximately 6000 rows each. I wish the bind these two files into a single column in a new text file like this: File 1: EQTN AFAF SPACA8 equatorin ... File 2: DA3 DA5 FAM38B2 HsT748 ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: bronzyroo
2 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

At text to field 1 of header row using awk

I am just trying to insert the word "Index" using awk. The below is close but seems to add the word at the end and I can not get the syntax correct to add from the beginning. Thank you :). awk -F'\t' -v OFS='\t' '{ $-1=$-1 OFS "Index"}$1=$1' file current output Chr Start End ... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: cmccabe
3 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

Column to Row base on first and second Column

Input :- Column to Row Time CT 1 2 3 17:45 X 10 15 20 18:00 X 15 20 30 18:15 X 10 10 10 18:30 X 5 5 5 17:45 Y 10 15 20 18:00 Y 15 20 30 18:15 Y 10 10 10 18:30 Y 5 5 5 output:- Time P X Y 17:45 1 10 10 18:00 1 15 15 18:15 1 10 10 (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: pareshkp
2 Replies
.::SWF::TextField(3pm)					User Contributed Perl Documentation				    .::SWF::TextField(3pm)

NAME
SWF::TextField - SWF TextField class SYNOPSIS
use SWF::TextField; $textfield = new SWF::TextField([$flags]); DESCRIPTION
Unlike SWF::Text objects, TextFields cannot be rotated, scaled non-proportionally, or skewed. However, TextFields can be used as form entries and they can use browser-defined fonts. NOTES
: TextField is implemented into Flash since Flash3. Most of features for TextFields are available since Flash4. Simple HTML-tags in TextField are possible since Flash5. METHODS
new SWF::TextField([$flags]); Creates a TextField object whose behaviour is dictated by "flags" (see also SWF::Constants): SWFTEXTFIELD_NOEDIT: Non-editable Textfiled SWFTEXTFIELD_PASSWORD: Obscure user input with astricts. SWFTEXTFIELD_DRAWBOX: Draw a border around TextField SWFTEXTFIELD_MULTILINE: TextFiels may contain multiple lines SWFTEXTFIELD_WORDWRAP: Warp text when text reaches TextField border SWFTEXTFIELD_NOSELECT: TextField is not selected when user clicks on it SWFTEXTFIELD_ALIGN_LEFT: Align text to the left SWFTEXTFIELD_ALIGN_RIGHT: Align text to the right SWFTEXTFIELD_ALIGN_CENTER: Align text to the center SWFTEXTFIELD_ALIGN_JUSTIFY: Justify text SWFTEXTFIELD_HTML: Add HTML markup string SWFTEXTFIELD_HASLENGTH: SWFTEXTFIELD_USEFONT: Want to embed font SWFTEXTFIELD_AUTOSIZE: Flags may be combined with the bitwise OR operation. For example: my $t = new SWF::TextField(SWFTEXTFIELD_MULTILINE | SWFTEXTFIELD_WORDWRAP); $textfield->addString($string) $textfield->addUTF8String($UTF8string) Add $string to TextField. Text is appended to the existing text. $textfield->align($alignment) $textfield->setAlignment($alignment) Set the alignment of the text in the textfield. Possible values are SWFTEXTFIELD_ALIGN_LEFT SWFTEXTFIELD_ALIGN_RIGHT SWFTEXTFIELD_ALIGN_CENTER SWFTEXTFIELD_ALIGN_JUSTIFY By default a SWF::TextField ist left aligned. $textfield->setBounds($width, $height) Sets the width and height of the textfield. $textfield->setColor($red, $green, $blue [, $alpha]) Set the color of the text. An 8 bit value for each parameter. You can use the hex or decimal notation. Even mixed. $tf->setColor(0xcc,0,0x33); $tf->setColor(204,0,51,255); $textfield->setFont($font) Sets an SWF::Font object -$font- to be used in the TextField. $textfield->setPadding($padding) Set TextField padding. $textfield->setHeight($height) Set the height of font in your textfield. $textfield->setIndentation($indentation) Set the indentation of the first line of a paragraph. $textfield->setLeftMargin($left) Sets the left margin of the textfield. $textfield->setRightMargin($right) Sets the right margin of the textfield. $textfield->setMargins($left, $right) Sets left and right margins of $textfield. $textfield->setLineSpacing($linespacing) Sets the space between lines. $textfield->setName($name) $textfield->setVariableName($name) Assigns a name to the TextField which could be used to reference the TextField within ActionScript. $textfield->addChars($string) $textfield->addUTF8Chars($UTF8string) Adds characters to a font that will be available within a textfield. $textfield->setFlags($flags) Set TextField behaviour by "flags" (see above new SWF::TextField) For example: $textfield->setFlags(SWFTEXTFIELD_PASSWORD); $textfield->setLength($length) Sets limit for user input size to $length. $textfield->setFieldHeight($height) Sets height limit for visible part of text field. If $height is set to 0, the height is calculated by used font, see setHeight() method. AUTHOR
Soheil Seyfaie (soheil at users.sourceforge.net). SEE ALSO
SWF, SWF::Action, SWF::Button, SWF::Constants, SWF::DisplayItem, SWF::Font, SWF::Movie, SWF::MovieCip, SWF::Text perl v5.14.2 2011-10-26 .::SWF::TextField(3pm)