Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Solaris OV Server on 11 - need to install agent? Post 302995809 by Neo on Wednesday 12th of April 2017 11:20:51 PM
Old 04-13-2017
Please post logfile output.

Thanks.

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Can someone please tell me how to install a web server

i have about 6 computers in my lab that i want to install a server on. i dont want to have to individually install them. i want to install the server on one pc and have it available on the rest of the pcs. how can i do this? and by the way, all these pcs are using a Linux Redhat 7.2 operating... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: TRUEST
4 Replies

2. AIX

VIO server support and agent installation

Hi All, I have the following 2 questions: I can't seem to find which versions of VIOserver are supported by IBM. and if there are rule for installation of tooling (e.g. monitoring agents) on a VIOserver. thanx in advance >Raba (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: raba
3 Replies

3. Solaris

How to install Tripwire agent Solaris servers

Hi , Please help me to install Tripwire agent in one of my Solaris 5.9 server. I have a zipped copy of the agent file in my local drive. When trying to ftping the file from local drive to the server its showing error as " cannot copy the files" Please help me to solve this issue. ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Renjesh
2 Replies

4. AIX

Help me install Backup Exec (formerlly owned by Veritas) agent on AIX machine :(

Hi all. I hope someone could give me a hand on installing Backup Exec agent on AIX machine :( Agent: OS: AIX 5.3 Hostname: DB-HN-SRV02 IP: 10.1.4.64 Backup server: OS: Windows Server 2003 Hostname: backup-srv IP: 10.1.5.51 I download "Legacy Unix agent.tar", untar, then run file... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: bsddaemon
0 Replies

5. Solaris

boot server / install server

I have a compaq evo n400c. This computer has no cdrom or floppy drive. In order to boot from thumb drive i need to update bios. The only way to boot is network boot from my desktop. I am trying to follow a guide JumpStart Server Configuration ? Solaris 10 I am a bit confused at this steps. ... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: kc2dws
3 Replies

6. Red Hat

I can`t install squid server

Hello, Kindly help me to install squid on Centos 6! have a look at the screen shot aand guide me. Thanks in advance for your kind help. (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: ahmedamer12
2 Replies

7. AIX

AIX install and replicate to 5 server

Hi, I have to install 5 servers with same OS level and same packs, i wonder if there is an way to install 1 and then copy or clone the instalattion to the other 4? any suggetions? Rgs, (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: prpkrk
1 Replies

8. Solaris

Agent Server Error

Hi All, Recently we got swapped IP between two server. Server A IP is xxxx and while Server B IP is yyyy. After swap IP the situation should be like this Server A IP is yyyy while Server B IP is xxxx. We use /etc/hosts to swap the IP an restart the both server at same time. Found abnormal error... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: tharmendran
2 Replies

9. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

Install Zabbix agent on Solaris 11

Hello all, I'm trying to set up a few Solaris servers in Zabbix. I did some googling and RTFMing and found there where two ways. 1. Download and install pre-compiled Zabbix agent from Zabbix or 2.To download and install from opencsw I downloading the pre-compiled Zabbix agent from... (10 Replies)
Discussion started by: sph919
10 Replies
cfengine(8)						      System Manager's Manual						       cfengine(8)

NAME
cfrun - Execute remote cfagents SYNOPSIS
/usr/sbin/cfrun [options] DESCRIPTION
cfengine is a language based system specifically designed for testing and configuring unix-like systems attached to a TCP/IP network. cfrun is a tool for executing one or more remote agents; it contacts the cfservd daemon running on a remote host, which (in turn) starts an authorized agent. Cfrun cannot be used to send instructions to a remote agent, but it can be used to flag certain aspects to the agent's existing policy for special attention.. The command line options for cfrun are slightly unusual. They are separated into three sections: options to the cfrun program, options to the remote cfagent (with some security restrictions) and finally classes or flags to the remote agent. EXAMPLES
cfrun specialhost1 specialhost2 -- --verbose -- solaris In this example, we contact hosts specialhost1 specialhost2 by name, and ask them to execute cfagent with the --verbose flag, if the class solaris is not defined. cfrun specialhost1 --verbose -- -- solaris In this example the verbose flag is sent to cfrun rather than to the remote agent. No options are sent to the remote agents. The class specifier is sent to all the agents so that they may determine whether they fulfill the required class membership for execution. The default behaviour is to execute cfagent serially on all hosts listed in the cfrun.hosts file. FILES
cfrun read a configuration file cfrun.hosts which must contain a list of every potentially contactable host. AUTHOR
Mark Burgess, Oslo University College INFORMATION
http://www.cfengine.org Maintenance Commands cfengine(8)