Sponsored Content
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting PHP parametric + bash script combination Post 302995397 by Corona688 on Wednesday 5th of April 2017 11:22:33 AM
Old 04-05-2017
OK:

Code:
<?php

$p=array("user","pass","file"); // List of arguments we want to check.

// A very handy loop PHP has.  It will loop three times, with 
        // $x set to "user", "pass", and "file" in turn.
        foreach($x in $p)
        {
                // Check if they exist in the global array $_GET
                if(!array_key_exists($x, $_GET)) 
                {
                        printf("<h2>Missing Argument %s</h2>\n", $x);
                        exit(0);
                }

// Reject forward slashes in all passwords, names, and files
                if(strchr($_GET[$x], "/")) 
                {
                        printf("<h2>Injection Attempt in %s</h2>\n", $x);
                        exit(0);
                }
        }

header(sprintf("Location:  http://public_ip/%s/%s/%s", $_GET["user"], $_GET["pass"], $_GET["file"]));

?>

I don't seriously recommend this password protection scheme, of course. It's just something to start playing with.
This User Gave Thanks to Corona688 For This Post:

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

Combination backup/VI script

I was needing a script that basically covers my butt, lol. I have the nasty habit of making many changes without backing up files, and then after a ton of changes, if I have to go back to the original version, it makes it harder to go back. Now, I have a script that takes a file, renames it to... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: cbo0485
3 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Combination of case and If else in shell script

Would it be right forme to combine case statement and if else in one shell script? Would it work? (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Pauline mugisha
2 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

awk - getline from parametric file name

Hi! I have an input file for an awk script that I need to split into several files and the process them separately line by line. I have splitted the input file into the other files, that have been created correctly. But, since their names are parametric (i.e. output_1.txt, output_2.txt..... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Alice236
2 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

bash script + php

Hello, I want to move some of my bash scripts to php ( add samba user, add new PC in dhcp and etc. ).With Google, I found some articles for bash and php, but there is only simple examples, nothing for variables. Example: #!/bin/bash status=`/usr/local/etc/rc.d/isc-dhcpd status` ############... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: mrowcp
1 Replies

5. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Integrating bash script into php (page)

I have written a bash script...now i need to call the script from php page. Can you give me an example to demonstrate how it is done?:( (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: xerox
1 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Detecting key combination in bash

I need to grab key combination from a bash script and store it in a variable. Is there any way to do this? Thanks in advance! (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: prism1
1 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Select combination unique using shell script

Hi All, bash-3.00$ gzgrep -i '\ ExecuteThread:' /******/******/******/******/stdout.log.txt.gz <Jan 7, 2012 5:54:55 PM UTC> <Error> <WebLogicServer> <BEA-000337> < ExecuteThread: '414' for queue: 'weblogic.kernel.Default (self-tuning)' has been busy for "696" seconds working on the request... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: osmanux
4 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Arbitrary permutation and combination script

#!/bin/bash # permutation_combination.sh # Version: 2.0 # Author : YongYe <complex.invoke@gmail.com> arg0=-1 argv=${3} number=${2} eval ary=({1..${1}}) length=${#ary} percom(){ nsloop i ${1} number${2} ${3} ${4} ${5}; } invoke(){ echo $(percom ${argu} nsloop -1) prtcom $(percom... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: complex.invoke
1 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Basic Combination Shell Script

I need to have a script read a file that has a list of words in a single column like below:Black Blue Brown Orange Red Yellow Green White Purple Silver Grey Tan Then print to another file just all of the two-word possible combinations. Example: Black,Blue Anyone want to take a... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: vespasian
4 Replies

10. Web Development

Passing variable from PHP to bash script

I am totally new to PHP and I am trying to create a script that will as a user for a hostname and then use the "hostname" variable to generate a report using REST API. I am able to create the html script and php script to GET the "hostname" but I am having trouble passing the hostname variable... (10 Replies)
Discussion started by: kieranfoley
10 Replies
MPSTORE(1)							      mpstore								MPSTORE(1)

NAME
mpstore - store and transfer mpd state between daemons SYNOPSIS
mpstore [host] > file mpload [host] < file mpcp [src] dest mpmv [src] dest mpswap [A] B DESCRIPTION
These commands allow saving, loading, and transferring state between mpd daemons running on different hosts. mpstore dumps a daemon's state to stdout. mpload loads a state dump from stdin and sends it to a daemon. mpcp copies the state from the src daemon to the dest daemon, causing it to begin to play the same song as the src daemon, at the same position. mpmv moves the state, so the dest daemon is left playing what the src daemon was playing, and the src daemon is paused. mpswap exchanges the state of daemons A and B, swapping what they're playing. The first hostname passed to each command can be omitted, if it is then the MPD_HOST environment variable will be used. Like the MPD_HOST variable, the hostname can be of the form "password@hostname" to specify a password. If any hostname is "-", the MPD_HOST setting will be used. The full list of state that is handled is: the contents of the playlist the playback state (playing, paused, stopped) the currently playing song the position within the playing song the volume control the repeat, random, and cross fade settings LIMITATIONS
The host that state is transferred to must have the playing song available in its library, with the same filename. It's ok if some other songs in the playlist are not available; such songs will be skipped. mpcp cannot perfectly synchronise playback between the two daemons. Network latency and timing prevent this. It should manage better than 0.5 second accuracy. If you need better accuracy of synchronised playback, you should probably use Pulse Audio. BUGS
The file format is not the same that mpd uses for saving its own state, which would be nice. AUTHOR
Copyright 2007 Joey Hess <joey@kitenet.net> Licensed under the GNU GPL version 2 or higher. http://kitenet.net/~joey/code/mpdtoys perl v5.10.1 2010-03-06 MPSTORE(1)