Sponsored Content
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? Cybersecurity - Wordpress Plugin Developer Wanted Post 302994813 by Neo on Tuesday 28th of March 2017 12:25:39 PM
Old 03-28-2017
Cybersecurity - Wordpress Plugin Developer Wanted

Quote:
I'm looking for a Wordpress developer who has active Wordpress plugins in use & online at wordpress.org who can clean-up a Wordpress plugin I wrote for a cybersecurity research project (public domain). The plugin is basically done but the WP admin installation and user interface needs to be cleaned up and "polished" before we submit to Wordpress and also upload to Github (open source the plugin).

This is an exciting cybersecurity research project which can benefit all Wordpress installation / sites. I've done all the coding but I'm focused on "polishing" and adding features to the non-Wordpress part of the app (visualization) which is written in C# versus the Wordpress PHP side. When finished, I will make the plugin available for free on Wordpress and also manage the updates as open source on Github. Please message me if interested with a link to the Wordpress plugins you have developed in the past.

Thanks so much and take care! - Neo

Dancer::Plugin(3pm)					User Contributed Perl Documentation				       Dancer::Plugin(3pm)

NAME
Dancer::Plugin - helper for writing Dancer plugins DESCRIPTION
Create plugins for Dancer SYNOPSIS
package Dancer::Plugin::LinkBlocker; use Dancer ':syntax'; use Dancer::Plugin; register block_links_from => sub { my $conf = plugin_setting(); my $re = join ('|', @{$conf->{hosts}}); before sub { if (request->referer && request->referer =~ /$re/) { status 403 || $conf->{http_code}; } }; }; register_plugin; 1; And in your application: package My::Webapp; use Dancer ':syntax'; use Dancer::Plugin::LinkBlocker; block_links_from; # this is exported by the plugin PLUGINS
You can extend Dancer by writing your own Plugin. A plugin is a module that exports a bunch of symbols to the current namespace (the caller will see all the symbols defined via "register"). Note that you have to "use" the plugin wherever you want to use its symbols. For instance, if you have Webapp::App1 and Webapp::App2, both loaded from your main application, they both need to "use FooPlugin" if they want to use the symbols exported by "FooPlugin". METHODS register Lets you define a keyword that will be exported by the plugin. register my_symbol_to_export => sub { # ... some code }; register_plugin A Dancer plugin must end with this statement. This lets the plugin register all the symbols define with "register" as exported symbols (via the Exporter module). A Dancer plugin inherits from Dancer::Plugin and Exporter transparently. plugin_setting Configuration for plugin should be structured like this in the config.yml of the application: plugins: plugin_name: key: value If "plugin_setting" is called inside a plugin, the appropriate configuration will be returned. The "plugin_name" should be the name of the package, or, if the plugin name is under the Dancer::Plugin:: namespace (which is recommended), the remaining part of the plugin name. Enclose the remaining part in quotes if it contains ::, e.g. for Dancer::Plugin::Foo::Bar, use: plugins: "Foo::Bar": key: value AUTHORS
This module has been written by Alexis Sukrieh and others. LICENSE
This module is free software and is published under the same terms as Perl itself. perl v5.14.2 2011-11-30 Dancer::Plugin(3pm)