Sponsored Content
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? Cybersecurity - Wordpress Plugin Developer Wanted Post 302994813 by Neo on Tuesday 28th of March 2017 12:25:39 PM
Old 03-28-2017
Cybersecurity - Wordpress Plugin Developer Wanted

Quote:
I'm looking for a Wordpress developer who has active Wordpress plugins in use & online at wordpress.org who can clean-up a Wordpress plugin I wrote for a cybersecurity research project (public domain). The plugin is basically done but the WP admin installation and user interface needs to be cleaned up and "polished" before we submit to Wordpress and also upload to Github (open source the plugin).

This is an exciting cybersecurity research project which can benefit all Wordpress installation / sites. I've done all the coding but I'm focused on "polishing" and adding features to the non-Wordpress part of the app (visualization) which is written in C# versus the Wordpress PHP side. When finished, I will make the plugin available for free on Wordpress and also manage the updates as open source on Github. Please message me if interested with a link to the Wordpress plugins you have developed in the past.

Thanks so much and take care! - Neo

Git::Repository::Plugin(3pm)				User Contributed Perl Documentation			      Git::Repository::Plugin(3pm)

NAME
Git::Repository::Plugin - Base class for Git::Repository plugins SYNOPSIS
package Git::Repository::Plugin::Hello; use Git::Repository::Plugin; our @ISA = qw( Git::Repository::Plugin ); sub _keywords { return qw( hello hello_gitdir ) } sub hello { return "Hello, git world! "; } sub hello_gitdir { return "Hello, " . $_[0]->git_dir . "! "; } 1; DESCRIPTION
"Git::Repository::Plugin" allows one to define new methods for "Git::Repository", that will be imported in the "Git::Repository" namespace. The SYNOPSIS provides a full example. The documentation of Git::Repository describes how to load plugins with all the methods they provide, or only a selection of them. METHODS
"Git::Repository::Plugin" provides a single method: install( @keywords ) Install all keywords provided in the "Git::Repository" namespace. If called with an empty list, will install all available keywords. SUBCLASSING
When creating a plugin, the new keywords that are added by the plugin to "Git::Repository" must be returned by a "_keywords()" method. AUTHOR
Philippe Bruhat (BooK), "<book at cpan.org>" ACKNOWLEDGEMENTS
Thanks to Todd Rinalo, who wanted to add more methods to "Git::Repository", which made me look for a solution that would preserve the minimalism of "Git::Repository". After a not-so-good design using @ISA (so "Git::Repository" would inherit the extra methods), further discussions with Aristotle Pagaltzis and a quick peek at Dancer's plugin management helped me come up with the current design. Thank you Aristotle and the Dancer team. Further improvements to the plugin system proposed by Aristotle Pagaltzis. COPYRIGHT
Copyright 2010 Philippe Bruhat (BooK). LICENSE
This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as Perl itself. perl v5.14.2 2011-12-28 Git::Repository::Plugin(3pm)