Sponsored Content
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? Cybersecurity - Wordpress Plugin Developer Wanted Post 302994813 by Neo on Tuesday 28th of March 2017 12:25:39 PM
Old 03-28-2017
Cybersecurity - Wordpress Plugin Developer Wanted

Quote:
I'm looking for a Wordpress developer who has active Wordpress plugins in use & online at wordpress.org who can clean-up a Wordpress plugin I wrote for a cybersecurity research project (public domain). The plugin is basically done but the WP admin installation and user interface needs to be cleaned up and "polished" before we submit to Wordpress and also upload to Github (open source the plugin).

This is an exciting cybersecurity research project which can benefit all Wordpress installation / sites. I've done all the coding but I'm focused on "polishing" and adding features to the non-Wordpress part of the app (visualization) which is written in C# versus the Wordpress PHP side. When finished, I will make the plugin available for free on Wordpress and also manage the updates as open source on Github. Please message me if interested with a link to the Wordpress plugins you have developed in the past.

Thanks so much and take care! - Neo

MP_RegisterPlugin(3MPAPI)			   Common Multipath Management Library Functions			 MP_RegisterPlugin(3MPAPI)

NAME
MP_RegisterPlugin - register a plugin with the common library SYNOPSIS
cc [ flag... ] file... -lMPAPI [ library... ] #include <mpapi.h> MP_STATUS MP_RegisterPlugin(MP_WCHAR *pPluginId, MP_CHAR *pFileName); PARAMETERS
pPluginId A pointer to the key name shall be the reversed domain name of the vendor followed by a ".", followed by the vendor-specific name for the plugin that uniquely identifies it. pFileName The full path name of the plugin library. DESCRIPTION
The MP_RegisterPlugin() function registers a plugin with the common library. The current implementation adds an entry to the /etc/mpapi.conf file. Unlike some other APIs, this API is implemented entirely in the common library. It must be called before a plugin is invoked by the common library. This API does not impact dynamically add or change plugins bound to a running library instance. Instead, it causes an application that is currently not using a plugin to access the specified plugin on future calls to the common library. This is generally the behavior expected from dynamically loaded modules. This API is typically called by a plugin's installation software to inform the common library of the path for the plugin library. It is not an error to re-register a plugin. However, a plugin has only one registration. The first call to deregister a plugin will dereg- ister it no matter how many calls to register the plugin have been made. A vendor may register multiple plugins by using separate plugin IDs and filenames. RETURN VALUES
MP_STATUS_INVALID_PARAMETER The pFileName does not exist. MP_STATUS_SUCCESS The operation is successful. FILES
/etc/mpapi.conf MPAPI library configuration file ATTRIBUTES
See attributes(5) for descriptions of the following attributes: +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ | ATTRIBUTE TYPE | ATTRIBUTE VALUE | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |Interface Stability |Standard: ANSI INCITS 412 | | |Multipath Management API | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |MT-Level |Safe | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ SEE ALSO
libMPAPI(3LIB), MP_DeregisterPlugin(3MPAPI), mpapi.conf(4), attributes(5) Multipath Management API Version 1.0 SunOS 5.11 15 Feb 2006 MP_RegisterPlugin(3MPAPI)