Sponsored Content
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Tweak python program to give result in json Post 302992724 by ashokvpp on Wednesday 1st of March 2017 03:58:25 AM
Old 03-01-2017
Super it works as expected. Good day!

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. HP-UX

get program name give a process id

Hi , I have query regarding to get a program name given a pid in HP-Ux . give procees id ( PID) i would like to retrieve the process/program through a C program ? my input to c program will be will be pid and i would like to know what is process name /program name . Many Thanks ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: naren_chella
1 Replies

2. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

executing script by cron doesnt give me expected result

Hi frnds... I m facing very irritating problem already waisted my 2 days.. I have a following script..( i am pasting only the main code) ftp -ivn 213.194.40.77 <<FTP user $user $password binary cd $FileDir/out lcd $localpath get $file rename $FileDir/out/$file $FileDir/tmp/$file... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: clx
1 Replies

3. Programming

Please give me some advise to program for unix/linux using c/c++?

I have a good foundation of c++.I want to learn to program for linux/unix,can you give me some advises,for example classic books ,which operating system is used better(freebsd,solaris,federal linux.etc),and which aspects uses mostly in job.Can you give me clear direction for working or learning. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: fengshuiyue
1 Replies

4. Programming

Python program faster than C++ program.

I wrote a simple program that generates a random word 10,000,000 times. I wrote it in python, then in C++ and compared the two completion times. The python script was faster! Is that normal? Why would the python script be faster? I was under the impression that C++ was faster. What are some of... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: cbreiny
2 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to give runtime arguments to different program

I have a shell script that is attempting to call a c program. I call the c program with ./dictool dictool accepts arguments at runtime. It works by prompting the user for various commands, acting on those commands, spitting out an output, and then prompting for more commands. My question is,... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: aarongoldfein
1 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

[Solved] My sed command not give me a satisfy result

This is my command echo "Test" | sed -f <(sed -e 's/.*/s,&,gI/' mydic) In mydic file,containing 2 columns delimit by comma (,) a,AlphabetA . . . e,AlphabetE . . s,AlphabetS . t,AlphabetT test,testedd . . zebra,zebraaaa The expect result is testedd (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Runicer
0 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to give a text file as input while running a program?

Hi Friends, I am running a program /path/to/program -i 1 100 -o /path/to/output/op_1_100.txt In the above command, I have to try various number of combinations at the -i parameter and the output file name varies with each combination. Now, I have my -i parameter text file, which is like... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: jacobs.smith
4 Replies

8. Programming

Json dissect with python

hello, I'm trying to parse a json file and print out each element along with some related infos such type and value. I would like to do that in python and I found a nice support to quickly load the json file, instead I found a bit more difficult the information extraction. Example, I have... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Dedalus
0 Replies

9. Emergency UNIX and Linux Support

How to take awk result out (piping to other program)?

Hi! all here is my code which is working fine no errors but I want to know how to take result and input to other program awk 'FNR==1{i++}{LC=NR} {for(k=1; k<=NF; k++) A=$k} END{for (i=1;i<=LC;i++) { for(j=1;j<=LC;j++) if(A=='$UID' && A>='$MX'+A &&... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: Akshay Hegde
7 Replies

10. Programming

Java HTTP PUT Request/JSON Not Working But Using Python It Does ?

I have some code that I have been playing around with learning Java: import java.io.BufferedReader; import java.io.IOException; import java.io.InputStreamReader; import java.io.OutputStream; import java.net.HttpURLConnection; import java.net.MalformedURLException; import java.net.URL; ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: metallica1973
1 Replies
bsnes(6)							   Games Manual 							  bsnes(6)

NAME
bsnes - Accurate SNES/Super Famicom emulator SYNOPSIS
bsnes <ROM location> OPTIONS
<ROM location> -- from the command line, you can supply the name of a ROM file as an argument to start playing that ROM KEYBOARD SHORTCUTS
F11 -- toggle fullscreen mode DESCRIPTION
bsnes is a Super Nintendo / Super Famicom emulator that strives to provide the most faithful hardware emulation possible. It focuses on accuracy and clean code, rather than speed and special features. It is meant as a reference emulator to document how the underlying hard- ware works. It is thus very useful for development and research. And while it can be used for general purpose gaming, it will require sig- nificantly more powerful hardware than a typical emulator. Although not as polished as the SNES emulation (yet), there is also support for NES, Gameboy, Gameboy Color and Gameboy Advance games. Supported Filetypes SFC: SNES cartridge -- ROM image. BS: Satellaview BS-X flash cartridge -- EEPROM image. ST: Sufami Turbo cartridge -- ROM image. SRM, PSR: non-volatile memory, often used to save game data -- (P)SRAM image. GB/GBC/GBA: Gameboy (Color/Advance) cartridge -- ROM image. NES/FC: NES cartridge -- ROM image. Note that bsnes can not open ROMs with different filename extensions or with copier headers. Known Limitations Satellaview BS-X emulation: this hardware is only partially supported. This is mostly because the satellite network it used (St. GIGA) has been shut down. Access to this network would be required to properly reverse engineer much of the hardware. Working around this would require game-specific hacks, which are contrary to the design goals of this emulator. As a result, most BS-X software will not function correctly. Netplay: internet multiplay is not currently supported nor planned. PROFILES
bsnes comes with three profiles, where "accuracy" and "compatibility" are focused on accuracy in emulating the SNES (compatibility makes minor tradeoffs in favor of speed) and "performance" is focused on using less resources. Which profile to use can be set with: # update-alternatives --config bsnes-bin SYSTEM FOLDERS
bsnes does not only need ROMs containing games, but also data that was originally stored in chips belonging to the consoles. The files con- taining this data are organized in system folders. The system folders contain system info and firmware/BIOS images and are located in "$HOME/.config/bsnes". For example, to play GBA games, a GBA bios image is required. The file has to be named "bios.rom" and placed inside the "Game Boy Advance.sys" folder in "$HOME/.config/bsnes". The checksum of the file has to match the one given in "/usr/share/bsnes/Game Boy Advance.sys/manifest.xml". SEE ALSO
bsnes-purify(6), laevateinn(6) MORE INFO
byuu MAN PAGE AUTHORS
Brandon Barnes, Tobias Hansen August 5, 2011 bsnes(6)