Sponsored Content
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting [All variants] Change settings Post 302992620 by Chubler_XL on Monday 27th of February 2017 08:43:35 PM
Old 02-27-2017
You could use GNU awk like this:

Code:
gawk -v ADD_DAYS=300 '
 /#DATEA/ {
   DT = mktime(gensub(/-/, " ", "g", $2) " 0 0 0")
   DT += 24*60*60*ADD_DAYS
 }
 /#TEXT/ {
   print strftime("#DATEB %Y-%m-%d", DT)
 }
 1' settings.txt > settings_new.txt

Last edited by Chubler_XL; 02-27-2017 at 09:49 PM..
This User Gave Thanks to Chubler_XL For This Post:

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Solaris

how do I change locale settings?

I support a product which writes to log files and it's currently formatting the date in US format. I've established this is due to these settings: account1# locale -k d_fmt t_fmt d_fmt="%m/%d/%y" t_fmt="%H:%M:%S" If I log on with a different account the settings are different: ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: m223464
1 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

How to change root's .profile settings

As a regular (non-root) user on Unix servers I'm accustomed to changing my .profile file to set paths that I frequently use, etc. I am trying to learn unix and set up a test server running SunOS 5.8. When I login as root I don't see a .profile file that belongs to root wherein I could change the... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: FredSmith
1 Replies

3. HP-UX

command to change duplex settings..

Hi Folks, I want the command to change the duplex settings of a HP-UX server. Thanks in advance. Sagar. (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: sag71155
2 Replies

4. Solaris

effect of change of mpd preferred path settings

Hello All, In the output of the command "mpdcontrol -no xlist", I found that, some of the preferred paths are marked as "err". You can see the output below: # mpdcontrol -noxlist Unit Dev# MPD_ID/Policy DeviceName FC_AL DevMajMin IOcnt State... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: sundar3350
0 Replies

5. Solaris

Putty : Change default settings (solved)

Hi, I use to work on solaris via putty and always on session start - i use to increase the font to 14 bold - capture session output to a file my requirement) to make these changes permanent, so that i need not to change the settings everytime i connect via putty please advice. ... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: saurabh84g
0 Replies

6. AIX

Settings change in aix

Hi Can any one tell the procedure to change the maxpout and minpout settings on AIX (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: newtoaixos
1 Replies

7. Red Hat

Change user settings..

Hi, I have 48 cores in my server. I want to assign 50% of the cores to certain programs and rest to some other programms. I found the command "taskset" very good option to assign cpu afinity to already running programms or newly created programms. But the problem is even if i set a cron to... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Rantu
1 Replies

8. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Change default settings of nslookup

how and where can i change permanent the settings of nslookup? each time i change it by doing nslookup set timeout=2 the nslookup , does not save the settings , how can i do it in permanent way? (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: prpkrk
2 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

[All variants] remove first pair of parentheses

How to remove first pair of parentheses and content in them from the beginning of the line? Here's the list: (ok)-test (ok)-test-(ing) (some)-test-(ing)-test test-(ing) Desired result: test test-(ing) test-(ing)-test test-(ing) Here's what I already tried with GNU sed: sed -e... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: useretail
6 Replies
renpy(6)							       Games								  renpy(6)

NAME
renpy - engine for creating visual novels SYNOPSIS
renpy [path to the script directory] DESCRIPTION
Ren'Py is a programming language and runtime, intended to ease the creation of visual-novel type games. It contains features that make it easy to display thoughts, dialogue, and menus; to display images to the user; to write game logic; and to support the saving and loading of games. Ren'Py tries to be like an executable script, allowing you to get a working game without much more effort than is required to type the game script into the computer. Ren'Py is implemented on top of python, and that python heritage shows through in many places. Many Ren'Py statements allow python expres- sions to be used, and there are also Ren'Py statements that allow for the execution of arbitrary python code. Many of the less-used fea- tures of Ren'Py are exposed to the user by way of python. By only requiring use of the simplest features of python, it's hoped that Ren'Py will be usable by all game authors. USAGE
If you run the program without any arguments, zou will get an interactive launcher from where you can select, run and work different projects. For running a script, you need to give the full path to the directory that contains the game you want to play. For example: renpy /usr/share/games/renpy/demo/ To learn how to use the game interface, you should install and play renpy-demo. FILES
The game data for each user is stored at ~/.renpy/ directory. The scripts can be installed in the system bz placing them under /usr/share/games/renpy/ , but you can run any script in an arbitrarz directory just by telling the path as the parameter to the game. SEE ALSO
You can find more information at http://www.renpy.org/ May 2007 renpy(6)