Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Browser on AIX 7.1
Operating Systems AIX Browser on AIX 7.1 Post 302990089 by dderemer on Saturday 21st of January 2017 02:44:47 PM
Old 01-21-2017
I ran pango-querymodules as root:
Code:
 #pango-querymodules
exec(): 0509-036 Cannot load program pango-querymodules because of the following errors:
        0509-130 Symbol resolution failed for /usr/lib/libglib-2.0.a(libglib-2.0.so.0) because:
        0509-136   Symbol __dbargs (number 187) is not exported from
                   dependent module /opt/freeware/lib/libintl.a(libintl.so.8).
        0509-136   Symbol __dbsubc (number 195) is not exported from
        0509-136   Symbol __dbsubg (number 196) is not exported from
        0509-136   Symbol __dbsubn (number 197) is not exported from
        0509-026 System error: Error 0
        0509-192 Examine .loader section symbols with the
                 'dump -Tv' command.

The permissions are:
Code:
 #/opt/freeware/etc/pango>
#ls -al
total 24
drwxr-xr-x    2 root     system          256 Jan 20 15:37 ./
drwxr-xr-x    5 root     system          256 Jan 20 15:37 ../
-rw-r--r--    1 root     system            0 Jan 20 15:37 pango.modules
-rw-r--r--    1 root     system        11446 Apr 19 2010  pangox.aliases

Thanks.

Last edited by Don Cragun; 01-21-2017 at 06:57 PM.. Reason: Add CODE tags again.

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX Desktop Questions & Answers

The OPERA browser

I have just seen someone using the OPERA browser - it looks quite good and seems to have a friendly GUI. Can I get this for UNIX(Solaris 8 is my OS)??? Does anyone have this installed on their UNIX workstation?? How is it performing?? All comments and advice is welcome!! (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Kanu77
1 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Browser

I recently install solaris8. on my computer, unfortunately I'm running AOL 7. Is't possible to run this on solaris?. If yes, your help is welcome. :( (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: MEdwards42
3 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Want a better browser...

:D Howdy The IT admin where I work is limited in knowing what's available, so we're stuck with Netscape Navigator v4.72, as our only GUI browser. :confused: Is there a user friendly unix browser, that the average non-unix savey engineer can use? OS is AIX 4.3 (on the BASH shell). Hardware... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: Tatum
4 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

$BROWSER variable

In Linux, is there any variable which carries the value of the default browser. Say, in linux we have the $SHELL variable which points to the current SHELL in use. Similarly, is there anything for default BROWSER settings ? Vino (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: vino
2 Replies

5. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

what's this system and browser?

what's this system and browser? thanks! (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: puerjiang
1 Replies

6. HP-UX

HP-UX, dtlogin, X browser

All: Have an HP-UX server running init level 3, dtlogin shows up in ps -ef, but when you try to connect to this server via X browser (on Win XP), the browser comes up with just a gray screen w/mouse pointer. All the other HP-UX boxes on the same subnet come up with a pretty dtlogin screen. ... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: b1f30
4 Replies

7. Solaris

X browser

xbrowser getting closed automatically and ask for user id and password in solaris? (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: vjm
5 Replies

8. UNIX and Linux Applications

Browser Help

I'm looking for a browser than can handle heavy java usage. Firefox doesn't seem to be able to handle heavy usage anymore :( . Chromium does a decent job, but its just so different from Firefox I just can't get used to it. I have been trying to get used to chromium for over 2 weeks but can't... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: cokedude
1 Replies

9. Programming

Close browser

I just would like to have a javascript function ( for user logout ) which can close the browser that the user run this function , for example , if the user is using IE to click this function , then close ALL IE browser , is it possible ? if it can not be make , could the function close ALL opened... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: ust3
2 Replies
Locale::RecodeData::UTF_8(3pm)				User Contributed Perl Documentation			    Locale::RecodeData::UTF_8(3pm)

NAME
Locale::RecodeData::UTF_8 - Conversion routines for UTF-8 SYNOPSIS
This module is internal to libintl. Do not use directly! DESCRIPTION
This modules contains the conversion tables for UTF-8. It is capable of converting from UTF-8 to the internal format of libintl-perl and vice versa. It is only suitable for Perl versions <= 5.8.0. However, you do not have to bother about version checking, Locale::Recode(3) will do that for you. CHARACTER TABLE
See http://www.unicode.org/. AUTHOR
Copyright (C) 2002-2009, Guido Flohr <guido@imperia.net>, all rights reserved. See the source code for details. This software is contributed to the Perl community by Imperia (<http://www.imperia.net/>). SEE ALSO
Locale::RecodeData(3), Locale::Recode(3), perl(1) POD ERRORS
Hey! The above document had some coding errors, which are explained below: Around line 196: =cut found outside a pod block. Skipping to next block. perl v5.10.1 2009-06-23 Locale::RecodeData::UTF_8(3pm)