Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Linux Problem with playback of recorded videos Post 302988459 by jim mcnamara on Monday 26th of December 2016 06:00:07 PM
Old 12-26-2016
I do not know for sure. My first guess is hardware <-> driver issues

Code:
Graphics: Card: Intel 4th Generation Core Processor Family Integrated Graphics Controller

This graphics hardware is very far toward the low cost end of the spectrum, typically the stuff I've seen has been created on a better hardware foundation. Frequently with Linux, if the hardware is new or for low end systems, the driver tends to be buggy.

See here about intel graphics on linux mint - read the first response:
https://forums.linuxmint.com/viewtopic.php?t=225336

3 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Programming

Video Playback

Hi, I'm trying to make a video playback engine, i'm new to unix and i'm not really sure what i should do. I might have to create my own engine that will play back mpg's swf's, avi's, ect... whatever I need to play back. I'm not sure where i need to go with this. I've never programmed video with... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: liQuidGas
1 Replies

2. Cybersecurity

Events done on the serial console does not get recorded via the auditd

the events done on the serial console does not get logged. I am using BSM audit. I have enabled all audit flags. Is there anything that im missing? Please help!! (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: chinchao
2 Replies

3. Windows & DOS: Issues & Discussions

Play STRG - E-Viewer Recorded Stream file

I have got a .strg file, which I cannot open. I tried NMS Player from Novus, but It can't handle STRG files. How can I play these recordings? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: kovacsdev
1 Replies
exaccel(3alleg4)						  Allegro manual						  exaccel(3alleg4)

NAME
exaccel - Using offscreen video memory to store source graphics for VBE/AF. Allegro game programming library. SYNOPSIS
#include <allegro.h> Example exaccel DESCRIPTION
This program demonstrates how to use an offscreen part of the video memory to store source graphics for a hardware accelerated graphics driver. The example loads the `mysha.pcx' file and then blits it several times on the screen. Depending on whether you have enough video memory and Allegro supports the hardware acceleration features of your card, your success running this example may be none at all, sluggish performance due to software emulation, or flicker free smooth hardware accelerated animation. SEE ALSO
BITMAP(3alleg4), END_OF_MAIN(3alleg4), PALETTE(3alleg4), SCREEN_H(3alleg4), SCREEN_W(3alleg4), acquire_bitmap(3alleg4), alle- gro_error(3alleg4), allegro_init(3alleg4), allegro_message(3alleg4), blit(3alleg4), clear_bitmap(3alleg4), create_video_bitmap(3alleg4), destroy_bitmap(3alleg4), font(3alleg4), gfx_capabilities(3alleg4), install_keyboard(3alleg4), install_timer(3alleg4), keypressed(3alleg4), load_bitmap(3alleg4), readkey(3alleg4), release_bitmap(3alleg4), replace_filename(3alleg4), screen(3alleg4), set_gfx_mode(3alleg4), set_palette(3alleg4), show_video_bitmap(3alleg4), textout_ex(3alleg4), textprintf_ex(3alleg4) Allegro version 4.4.2 exaccel(3alleg4)