Sponsored Content
Top Forums UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers Problem compiling Mplayer with file pngdec.c Post 302987654 by colt on Tuesday 13th of December 2016 05:43:25 PM
Old 12-13-2016
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corona688
"undefined reference" does not mean missing include file. When the include errors went away, the files were being included.

What's missing now is the libraries themselves, -lzlib -L/path/to/folder/containing/zlib/so/
I tried
Code:
./configure  --prefix=/media/34GB/Arquivos-de-Programas-Linux/MPlayer-1.3.0/ -lzlib  -L/media/34GB/Arquivos-de-Programas-Linux/Zlib/lib

and received:
Code:
Unknown parameter: -lzlib

If I remove
Code:
-lzlib

I receive the same error message with the -L parameter. What can I do?

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Programming

Problem compiling metamail

Hi Guys. I have downloaded metamail from internet e Iīm trying to compile it at a SCO 5.0.5. In this server itīs working fine (letīs name it as mission1) iīm using the developer package in this server (mission1) and when I use mailto, i got the e-mail fine. Itīs forwarding to a exchange server... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: ahnishimi
2 Replies

2. Solaris

Compiling problem

I'm trying to install the jed text editor on a SunOS 5.10 box. It depends on the s-lang library, which I installed to ~/lib. I'm trying to install jed to ~/jed (it's a box @ my university, so I don't have rights to install globally), but when I run make I get this error: It looks like it... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: iandunn
1 Replies

3. Programming

Problem compiling program

hi i am having a problem that when ever i use cc program_name.c to compile a program. an error occurs, showing cc not found. please help. (28 Replies)
Discussion started by: rochitsharma
28 Replies

4. Solaris

Problem's compiling Glib

Hello, I am trying to install glib on my development box - with little/no luck. Below are some details of the box: SunOS 5.8 Generic_117350-38 sun4u sparc SUNW,Ultra-Enterprise gcc version 2.95.2 19991024 (release) GNU Make version 3.78.1, by Richard Stallman and Roland McGrath. Glib version:... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: tetley
2 Replies

5. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Problem with mplayer

Can someone help with following problem? I'm trying to watch the stream video. mplayer SRTV - Main Air MPlayer SVN-r24130 (C) 2000-2007 MPlayer Team CPU: AMD Sempron(tm) Processor 2800+ (Family: 15, Model: 44, Stepping: 2) CPUflags: MMX: 1 MMX2: 1 3DNow: 1 3DNow2: 1 SSE: 1 SSE2: 1... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: mirusnet
1 Replies

6. HP-UX

Problem in HP-UX compiling

Hi When im trying to do make --version and make --help in HP-UX it throws error Make: Unknown flag argument -. Stop. a soft link is present in this directory /usr/bin/make and hard link is in /usr/ccs/bin/make what could be the reason can any1 ..please tell me how to solve this... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: vasanthan
1 Replies

7. Programming

problem with playing a song using mplayer

Hi all, I have an application program which keeps reading an audio file from a directory one after the other , once a file is chosen it keeps sending data in terms of 60000 bytes to a specified socket. This is written into another file "x.mp3" and mplayer is called. Again next 60000... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: shashi
1 Replies

8. Programming

Problem compiling c file on unix

HI, I have a proc installation. On running the following 3 commands, I successfully get 3 C files. proc char_map=string util.pc proc char_map=string FDRFeedMain.pc proc char_map=string NonMons.pc This gives me util.c FDRFeedMain.c NonMons.c Now when i try to compile the... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: allah_waris45
6 Replies

9. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Compiling samba problem

People i download the lastest version of samba i`am tryng to compile it in a solaris 9 i'm reading the how to of samba, i am in the first step making the autogen.sh but show me this when i do ./autogen.sh ./autogen.sh: running script/mkversion.sh ./script/mkversion.sh: 'include/version.h'... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: enkei17
0 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

mplayer problem

I have this problem using a script that uses mplayer. This is the error messages. INFO: Mplayer Log LOG: MPlayer SVN-r1.0~rc3+svn20090426-4.4.3 (C) 2000-2009 MPlayer Team LOG: mplayer: could not connect to socket LOG: mplayer: No such file or directory LOG: Failed to open LIRC support. You... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: locoroco
1 Replies
gentapes(1)						      General Commands Manual						       gentapes(1)

NAME
gentapes - Produces magnetic tape distribution media SYNOPSIS
/usr/bin/gentapes [-w | -v] [hostname:] prodID devname OPTIONS
Writes the product media without verification. Do not use the -w option with the -v option. Verifies the product media without writing it first. This assumes that you have already written kit files to the distribution media. Do not use the -v option with the -w option. The -w and -v options are mutually exclusive. If neither is used, the gentapes utility writes and then verifies the product media. OPERANDS
The optional hostname: argument is the name of a remote network machine that contains the kit descriptor database. The gentapes utility searches the kit descriptor database on the remote machine for the kit identifier (prodID[TK|MT]) and uses it to create the media. The colon (:) is a required delimiter for TCP/IP networks, and space is permitted between the colon and the prodID. For example, if the prod- uct code is OAT100 and you are using the kit descriptor database on node mynode, use mynode:OAT100 for this option. The mandatory prodID operand is a kit identifier consisting of the product code and version number specified in the CODE and VERS fields of the kit's key file. Refer to the Guide to Preparing Product Kits for information about the key file. The mandatory devname operand specifies the device spe- cial file name for a no-rewind tape device such as /dev/ntape/tape0l. The gentapes utility uses the default tape density for the device and ignores any suffix specified on the command line. DESCRIPTION
Use the gentapes utility to produce MT9 or TK50 magnetic tape distribution media. The gentapes utility performs the following tasks: Deter- mines the media code (TK or MT) for the specified tape device. Appends the media code to the product code specified on the command line. Searches the kit descriptor database for the combined product code and media code. The default kit descriptor database is the /etc/kitcap file. Copies files and subsets specified in the kit description to the distribution media. If you specified verification, rewinds and reads the tape, using the sum utility to verify file transfer accuracy. Refer to the sum(1) reference page for more information about this utility. If you do not use either of the -w or -v options, the gentapes utility writes and then verifies the product media. The gentapes utility can produce multivolume tape kits and multiproduct tape kits. See the kitcap(4) reference page for information on specifying these features. RESTRICTIONS
You must have root privileges to run this program. If you use the optional hostname operand, you must have root privileges to access files on the remote host. If you do not use the optional hostname operand, you can access the files used by the gentapes utility only if you add the local hostname to the local /.rhosts file, as follows: hostname root. The -w and -v options are mutually exclusive. FILES
Device special files for no-rewind tape devices Default kit descriptor database SEE ALSO
Commands: gendisk(1), sum(1) Files: kitcap(4) Guide to Preparing Product Kits gentapes(1)