Sponsored Content
Top Forums UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers HTML color code and tabluar issue Post 302986124 by RudiC on Sunday 20th of November 2016 11:56:39 AM
Old 11-20-2016
If you say there's ONLY those two words possible - NO OTHER multi word status could come up - then of course you can do it in any tool, sed as well as awk as well as ...
Try sub (/BAD REQUEST/, "BAD_REQUEST") in above proposal.

What if e.g. FAILURE IN QUERY would be produced?

6 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Solaris

Color issue

On most of my Sun Blade 100 and Ultra 5 systems running Solaris 9, I am having a problem with my video. The CDE looks fine but as soon as I open up Netscape 7 everything except the browser window changes to very bright and ugly colors. This is happening on multiple freshly installed systems w/... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: meyersp
1 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Color code my vi

i am running under ssh i want to know how to make vi color code my bash scripting like how do i setup vim in ssh (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: jafa401
1 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Handle color code

p1=text1 p2=text2(in red color) when i am trying to replace $p1 with $p2, content of the file from text2 become red. so when i open that file using vi its showing color code before tex2. please suggest me how to omit that color code and make content of that file in default color? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Biplab
1 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Issue to attachment with HTML body

HI Team, I used below code to get attachment with HTML body. i having21062013.csv file . but i am getting junk .csv file. Can you please help me out. export MAILTO=rp908@gmail.com.com export SUBJECT="Test Waiver Code email" export BODY=test.html export ATTACH=21062013.csv... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: Jewel
4 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Add Color To html Doc

I have a script which converts a .csv file to html nicely. Trying to add 3 colors, green, yellow and red to the output depending upon the values in the cells. Tried some printf command but just can't seem to get any where. Any ideas would be appreciated. nawk 'BEGIN{ FS="," print ... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: jimmyf
7 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Cell color based on Status in HTML output

Hi, I need to get the Status Column in Green if it is approved and Red if it is declined in the HTML output attachment#!/bin/bash body_csv="/authlistener/ProdA/service/queryRS.csv" body_html="/authlistener/ProdA/service/queryRS.html" ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: maddelav
1 Replies
fileutil::multi(n)						  file utilities						fileutil::multi(n)

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

NAME
fileutil::multi - Multi-file operation, scatter/gather, standard object SYNOPSIS
package require Tcl 8.4 package require fileutil::multi ?0.1? package require fileutil::multi::op ?0.1? package require wip ?1.0? ::fileutil::multi ?word...? _________________________________________________________________ DESCRIPTION
This package provides a single command to perform actions on multiple files selected by glob patterns. It is a thin layer over the package fileutil::multi::op which provides objects for the same. This package simply creates a single such object and directs all file commands to it. At the core is a domain specific language allowing the easy specification of multi-file copy and/or move and/or deletion operations. Alter- nate names would be scatter/gather processor, or maybe even assembler. For the detailed specification of this language, and examples, please see the documention for the package fileutil::multi::op. PUBLIC API
The main command of the package is: ::fileutil::multi ?word...? This command interprets the specified words as file commands to execute. See the section FILE API of the documentation for the pack- age fileutil::multi::op for the set of acceptable commands, their syntax, and semantics. The result of the command is the result generated by the last file command it executed. BUGS, IDEAS, FEEDBACK This document, and the package it describes, will undoubtedly contain bugs and other problems. Please report such in the category fileutil of the Tcllib SF Trackers [http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?group_id=12883]. Please also report any ideas for enhancements you may have for either package and/or documentation. KEYWORDS
copy, file utilities, move, multi-file, remove CATEGORY
Programming tools fileutil 0.1 fileutil::multi(n)