Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Solaris DH key size must be multiple of 64, and can only range from 512 to 2048 (inclusive). Post 302984942 by nishant.kansal@ on Wednesday 2nd of November 2016 10:47:35 PM
Old 11-02-2016
This is the build script that I am executing via Jenkins.

Code:
<sshexec host="my.host.com" 		username="myuser" 		password="mypass" 		command="touch somefile" 		trust="true" />

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

2048 files/directory in Unix Sco ?

I found my directories to be filled with 2048 files. The number of files per directory is not exceeding this number. Is this the default and what should i do to increase it? Regards (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: BAM
3 Replies

2. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Cannot boot - Boot : Panic : File size out of range (EWS-UX/V unix)

Hey ! I am running EWS-UX/V (Rel 4.2) on NEC EWS/4800/330 station and I am having problems rebooting my station : I am getting the following message on display : BOOT : PANIC : File size out of range. According to user guide, this error is occuring when a file exceeding the limit and/or... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: fredo
2 Replies

3. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Line Longer Than 2048 Charcters

I have a csv file with a record size of greater than 2048.So when i try to open the file in VI..This is the error i get (test.csv" A line cannot be longer than 2048 characters) Is there a way i can change this parameter to read a bigger line (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: kris01752
2 Replies

4. Solaris

multiple displays of characters with one push of the key.

Hi, I have a Ultra5 440MHz system running Solaris 2.6 (Rev 5.6) and have a problem with the keyboard. When I push a key it prints characters very quickly. If I push a key very fast I get maybe 3 characters. So, I am thinking bad keyboard. I borrow a known good keyboard, samething and the... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: mndavies
3 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

perl hash - using a range as a hash key.

Hi, In Perl, is it possible to use a range of numbers with '..' as a key in a hash? Something in like: %hash = ( '768..1536' => '1G', '1537..2560' => '2G' ); That is, the range operation is evaluated, and all members of the range are... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: dsw
3 Replies

6. Solaris

Multiple private key to be uploaded

I would like to ask if you have a procedure on how to upload multiple private key for multiple users in solaris? I was only able to add one but when I tried to add several key, it fails. example: a. user1: user1.ppk b. user2: user2.ppk Each with different password on the server. Pls advise (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: lhareigh890
6 Replies

7. Programming

hsearch_r for multiple with same key

Folks, I have a problem with using the hashtable. my hash table will have to store 2 entries with different data values and same key. key data ----------- steps 34 steps 1024 Code: hsearch_r(entry, FIND, &found, &hashtable); the problem is whenever I do search(hsearch_r) for... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: tamil.pamaran
2 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

List of files in a folder inclusive subfolder

Hi, I need to list the names of existing files in a specific folder. I have written a script for that, but the problem is, it is also picking up name of a subfolder that is there in that folder. I need only the list of files and not that subfolder. How to go about that ? Can anyone plz help... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Subhasis
2 Replies

9. Solaris

Usbcopy fails with the error message sol-11_1-live-x86.usb is not a multiple of 512

I am trying to create a live image of solaris 11.1. I have used #pkg image-update to upgrade from 11 to 11.1 already. (since only 11.1 can make images of 11.1 due to using new grub) then from within 11.1 I used pkg install install distribution-constructor to get latest usbcopy that should be... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: taltamir
1 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

Display lines between keywords inclusive

Hi, I have a file that contains a lot of lines that are repetitive. I am interested in grepping the following section which is repetitive. ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: <Address> <Street>xxxy</Street> ... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: jakSun8
3 Replies
RAKE(1) 						 Ruby Programmers Reference Guide						   RAKE(1)

NAME
rake -- Ruby Make SYNOPSIS
rake [--f Rakefile] [--version] [-CGNPgnqstv] [-D [PATTERN]] [-E CODE] [-I LIBDIR] [-R RAKELIBDIR] [-T [PATTERN]] [-e CODE] [-p CODE] [-r MODULE] [--rules] [variable=value] target ... DESCRIPTION
Rake is a simple ruby(1) build program with capabilities similar to the regular make(1) command. Rake has the following features: o Rakefiles (Rake's version of Makefiles) are completely defined in standard Ruby syntax. No XML files to edit. No quirky Makefile syntax to worry about (is that a tab or a space?). o Users can specify tasks with prerequisites. o Rake supports rule patterns to synthesize implicit tasks. o Flexible FileLists that act like arrays but know about manipulating file names and paths. o A library of prepackaged tasks to make building rakefiles easier. OPTIONS
--version Display the program version. -C --classic-namespace Put Task and FileTask in the top level namespace -D [PATTERN] --describe [PATTERN] Describe the tasks (matching optional PATTERN), then exit. -E CODE --execute-continue CODE Execute some Ruby code, then continue with normal task processing. -G --no-system --nosystem Use standard project Rakefile search paths, ignore system wide rakefiles. -I LIBDIR --libdir LIBDIR Include LIBDIR in the search path for required modules. -N --no-search --nosearch Do not search parent directories for the Rakefile. -P --prereqs Display the tasks and dependencies, then exit. -R RAKELIBDIR --rakelib RAKELIBDIR --rakelibdir RAKELIBDIR Auto-import any .rake files in RAKELIBDIR. (default is rakelib ) -T [PATTERN] --tasks [PATTERN] Display the tasks (matching optional PATTERN) with descriptions, then exit. -e CODE --execute CODE Execute some Ruby code and exit. -f FILE --rakefile FILE Use FILE as the rakefile. -h --help Prints a summary of options. -g --system Using system wide (global) rakefiles (usually ~/.rake/*.rake ). -n --dry-run Do a dry run without executing actions. -p CODE --execute-print CODE Execute some Ruby code, print the result, then exit. -q --quiet Do not log messages to standard output. -r MODULE --require MODULE Require MODULE before executing rakefile. -s --silent Like --quiet, but also suppresses the 'in directory' announcement. -t --trace Turn on invoke/execute tracing, enable full backtrace. -v --verbose Log message to standard output (default). --rules Trace the rules resolution. SEE ALSO
ruby(1) make(1) http://rake.rubyforge.org/ REPORTING BUGS
Bugs, features requests and other issues can be logged at <http://onestepback.org/redmine/projects/show/rake>. You will need an account to before you can post issues. Register at <http://onestepback.org/redmine/account/register>. Or you can send an email to the author. AUTHOR
Rake is written by Jim Weirich <jim@weirichhouse.org> UNIX
November 7, 2012 UNIX