Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Linux Ubuntu System loks up after upgrade from 14.04 to 16.04 Post 302981316 by migurus on Friday 9th of September 2016 05:54:22 PM
Old 09-09-2016
I followed advise to disable multithreading in BIOS and it did help, system has been running for couple of weeks without any lockups.
This User Gave Thanks to migurus For This Post:

4 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. SCO

file system not getting mounted in read write mode after system power failure

After System power get failed File system is not getting mounted in read- write mode (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: gtkpmbpl
1 Replies

2. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

how to make a full system backup excluding data and restoring it to a new system

Hi, In order to have a sand box machine that I could use to test some system changes before going to production state, I'd like to duplicate a working system to a virtual one. Ideally, I'd like to manage to do it this way : - Make a full system backup excluding the user file system (this... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: pagaille
7 Replies

3. AIX

How to upgrade firmware of a system that doesn't boot?

any ideas ??????? (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: livehho
2 Replies

4. AIX

Cloning a system via mksysb backup from one system and restore to new system

Hello All, I am trying to clone an entire AIX virtual machine to a new virtual machine including all partitions and OS.Can anyone help me on the procedure to follow? I am not really sure on how it can be done.Thanks in advance. Please use CODE tags for sample input, sample output, and for code... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: gull05
4 Replies
TRM(4)							   BSD Kernel Interfaces Manual 						    TRM(4)

NAME
trm -- Tekram TRM-S1040 ASIC based PCI SCSI host adapter driver SYNOPSIS
trm* at pci? dev ? function ? scsibus* at trm? DESCRIPTION
The trm driver supports PCI SCSI host adapters based on the Tekram TRM-S1040 SCSI ASIC. HARDWARE
Supported SCSI controllers include: Tekram DC-315 PCI Ultra SCSI adapter without flash BIOS and internal SCSI connector Tekram DC-315U PCI Ultra SCSI adapter without flash BIOS Tekram DC-395U PCI Ultra SCSI adapter with flash BIOS Tekram DC-395UW PCI Ultra-Wide SCSI adapter with flash BIOS Tekram DC-395F PCI Ultra-Wide SCSI adapter with flash BIOS and 68-pin external SCSI connector For Tekram DC-390 PCI SCSI host adapter, use pcscp(4) driver. For Tekram DC-310/U and DC-390U/UW/F PCI SCSI host adapters, use siop(4) driver. SEE ALSO
cd(4), ch(4), intro(4), pci(4), scsi(4), sd(4), ss(4), st(4), uk(4), scsipi(9) http://www.tekram.com/ AUTHORS
The trm driver was originally written for NetBSD 1.4/i386 by Erich Chen of Tekram Technology, and Rui-Xiang Guo rewrote the driver to use bus_space(9) and bus_dma(9) for NetBSD 1.6. BSD
November 6, 2001 BSD