Sponsored Content
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Help need to convert bi-lingual files in sub-title format Post 302978884 by RudiC on Friday 5th of August 2016 06:46:45 AM
Old 08-05-2016
Please show your attempts.
This User Gave Thanks to RudiC For This Post:

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Convert UTF8 Format file to ANSI format

:) Hi i am trying to convert a file which is in UTF8 format to ANSI format i tried to use the function ICONV but it is throwing error Function i used it as $ iconv -f UTF8 -t ANSI filename Error iam getting is NOT Supported UTF8 to ANSI please some help me out on this.........Let me... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: rajreddy
1 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Convert UTF8 Format file to ANSI format

:confused: Hi i am trying to convert a file which is in UTF8 format to ANSI format i tried to use the function ICONV but it is throwing error Function i used it as $ iconv -f UTF8 -t ANSI filename Error iam getting is NOT Supported UTF8 to ANSI please some help me out on... (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: rajreddy
9 Replies

3. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Shell script to convert to Title case

I need a shell script which will convert the given string to Title case. E.g "hi man" to "Hi man" (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: SankarV
5 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

To convert multi format file to a readable ascii format

Hi I have a file which has ascii , binary, binary decimal coded,decimal & hexadecimal data with lot of special characters (like öƒ.ƒ.„İİ¡Š·œƒ.„İİ¡Š· ) in it. I want to standardize the file into ASCII format & later use that as source . Can any one suggest a way a logic to convert such... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: gaur.deepti
5 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

convert files into csv format using perl

Hi all perl gurus, I need your help to get the desired output in perl. I have a file which has text in it in the format Connection request start timestamp = 12/08/2008 00:58:36.956700 Connect request completion timestamp = 12/08/2008 00:58:36.959729 Application idle time ... (10 Replies)
Discussion started by: azs0309
10 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

perl module to convert xlsx format to xls format

Hi Folks, I have written a perl script that reads data from excel sheet(.xls) using Spreadsheet::ParseExcel module. But the problem is this module doesn't work for excel sheets with extension .xlsx. I have gone through Spreadsheet::XLSX module with which we can read from .xlsx file directly.... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: giridhar276
1 Replies

7. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Shell script to convert words to Title case

Hi :) I have a .txt file with thousands of words. I was wondering if i could use a simple sed or awk command to convert / replace all words in the text file to Title Case format ? Example: from: this is line one this is line two this is line three to desired output: This Is Line... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: martinsmith
8 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Need a script for automation the convert a lot number audio files to another format

I have a lot number audio files in the MP3 proprietary format, I want to convert them to 'opus' the free and higher quality format, with keep metadata also. My selection command-line programs are SoX (Sound eXchange) for convert MP3 files to 'AIFF' format in order to keep quality and metadata*... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: temp-usr
1 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Convert text between exact matching patterns to Title case

Hi Folks, I have a large text file with multiple similar patterns on each line like: blank">PATTERN1 some word PATTERN2 title=">PATTERN1 some word PATTERN2 blank">PATTERN1 another word PATTERN2 title=">PATTERN1 another word PATTERN2 blank">PATTERN1 one more time PATTERN2 title=">PATTERN1... (10 Replies)
Discussion started by: martinsmith
10 Replies
isdnbill(1)						       Linux System Commands						       isdnbill(1)

NAME
isdnbill - report isdn costs DESCRIPTION
isdnbill is a simple and imperfect utility to show the bill for ISDN calls. Note that it is only for indicative purposes! It works best in Germany, and even then there are no guarantees. Consider its use for educational purposes only... For better results, use isdnrep. OPTIONS
-V show version -a show all connections -e show incomplete calls -f recalculate costs _always_ -i show incoming calls -m prices without VAT -n do _not_ replace numbers with aliases -o show outgoing calls -t show only current connections -vn verbose level n -Nnnn show only calls with the specified number -I show only calls on the internal S0 bus -E show only calls on the external S0 bus FILES
/var/lib/isdn/calls or /var/lib/isdn/calls isdnlog log file with information about all calls. /etc/isdn/isdn.conf general configuration /etc/isdn/callerid.conf aliases for telephone numbers SEE ALSO
isdnlog(5) isdnlog(8) isdnrep(1) AUTHOR
This manual page was written by Paul Slootman <paul@debian.org>, for Debian GNU/Linux. ISDN 4 Linux 3.25 2003-10-14 isdnbill(1)