Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Windows 10 vm on *buntu
Top Forums UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers Windows 10 vm on *buntu Post 302977422 by bdittmar on Monday 18th of July 2016 04:30:08 AM
Old 07-18-2016
Hello,
for example:

Install Oracle VBox for Linux on your host.
Install W10 as guest in the VBox.

Regards

2 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

startX windows application during boot.....putty connection takes the windows

Dear all i am new to linux/debian i run my application on the computer...during startup in bashrc i wrk wid dis script to invoke startx..i do this above command and it works perfectly... if && ; then startx -- -br 1>/dev/null exit 0 fi i use winscp for file transfer and putty for... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: venkat_330
1 Replies

2. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

Seen Windows pc, having all the features of Linux, could exe, read and edit save like windows

Hi, totally new to linux base using windows when started learning and using computers. but i remember that one pc was there , look alike windows desktop, but could not do the task as windows just click and open and view edit etc. But, you could do a little differently even saving in and opening... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: jraju
8 Replies
inc::Module::Install(3pm)				User Contributed Perl Documentation				 inc::Module::Install(3pm)

NAME
inc::Module::Install - Module::Install configuration system SYNOPSIS
use inc::Module::Install; DESCRIPTION
This module first checks whether the inc/.author directory exists, and removes the whole inc/ directory if it does, so the module author always get a fresh inc every time they run Makefile.PL. Next, it unshifts "inc" into @INC, then loads Module::Install from there. Below is an explanation of the reason for using a loader module: The original implementation of CPAN::MakeMaker introduces subtle problems for distributions ending with "CPAN" (e.g. CPAN.pm, WAIT::Format::CPAN), because its placement in ./CPAN/ duplicates the real libraries that will get installed; also, the directory name ./CPAN/ may confuse users. On the other hand, putting included, for-build-time-only libraries in ./inc/ is a normal practice, and there is little chance that a CPAN distribution will be called "Something::inc", so it's much safer to use. Also, it allows for other helper modules like Module::AutoInstall to reside also in inc/, and to make use of them. AUTHORS
Audrey Tang <autrijus@autrijus.org> COPYRIGHT
Copyright 2003, 2004 Audrey Tang <autrijus@autrijus.org>. This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as Perl itself. See <http://www.perl.com/perl/misc/Artistic.html> perl v5.14.2 2012-03-01 inc::Module::Install(3pm)