Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: EYE function
Operating Systems AIX EYE function Post 302975440 by rimob on Monday 13th of June 2016 08:26:44 AM
Old 06-13-2016
Thank you a lot!!!!

We Also Found This Discussion For You

1. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Keeping an eye on all user activities

I am responsible for administering 6 Tru64UX servers. I need to keep an eye on all the commands executed by all the users. Is there a way where I can save the commands executed in a seperate folder and then keep checking the list every now and then. How can do it ? (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: shauche
5 Replies
identify(9E)							Driver Entry Points						      identify(9E)

NAME
identify - determine if a driver is associated with a device INTERFACE LEVEL
Solaris DDI specific (Solaris DDI). This entry point is no longer supported. nulldev(9F) must be specified in the dev_ops(9S) structure. SEE ALSO
nulldev(9F), dev_ops(9S) ATTRIBUTES
See attributes(5) for a description of the following attributes: +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ | ATTRIBUTE TYPE | ATTRIBUTE VALUE | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |Stability Level |Obsolete | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ WARNING
For Solaris 10 and later versions, drivers must remove the identify(9e) implementation to recompile. Otherwise, the compiler generates errors about DDI_IDENTIFIED and DDI_NOT_IDENTIFIED. SunOS 5.11 11 Apr 2003 identify(9E)