Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: EYE function
Operating Systems AIX EYE function Post 302975440 by rimob on Monday 13th of June 2016 08:26:44 AM
Old 06-13-2016
Thank you a lot!!!!

We Also Found This Discussion For You

1. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Keeping an eye on all user activities

I am responsible for administering 6 Tru64UX servers. I need to keep an eye on all the commands executed by all the users. Is there a way where I can save the commands executed in a seperate folder and then keep checking the list every now and then. How can do it ? (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: shauche
5 Replies
roarvio(7)						System Manager's Manual: RoarAuido						roarvio(7)

NAME
libroar - RoarAudio sound library roarvio - RoarAudio virtual IO layer SYNOPSIS
#include <roaraudio.h> struct roar_vio_calls; DESCRIPTION
The RoarAudio VIO interface is RoarAudio's IO abstraction layer. It provides basic IO functions such as read and write independing on the underlaying IO. For Example can you open a plain or a gziped file via the VIO layer. After a successful open both objects behave the same, libroar takes care about the compression in the gzip case. TUTORIALS
Tutorials can be found in roartutvio(7). IMPORTANT FUNCTIONS
There are several important functions. This is a small list of the most important ones. Opening roar_vio_open_file(3), roar_vio_open_fh(3), roar_vio_open_stdio(3), roar_vio_open_dstr(3), roar_vio_open_proto(3). While there are a lot functions important for opening files the most important one is roar_vio_open_dstr(3). It opens a stream based on URLs that can point to local files or files on remote machines. It also can handle compression and encryption. Closing roar_vio_close(3), roar_vio_shutdown(3) Reading and writing roar_vio_read(3), roar_vio_write(3) Seeking and positioning roar_vio_lseek(3) Non-Blocking and Asyncron IO roar_vio_nonblock(3), roar_vio_sync(3), roar_vio_select(3) Networking and Sockets roar_vio_accept(3) String handling roar_vio_printf(3) BUGS
A lot... SEE ALSO
roar-config(1), roartypes(1), roartutvio(7), RoarAudio(7). RoarAudio May 2011 roarvio(7)