Sponsored Content
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting At command for Linux job not working from php Post 302975244 by extra93 on Thursday 9th of June 2016 04:03:05 PM
Old 06-09-2016
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corona688
Please answer my question.
yes from a browser, php and apache are installed on my VPS debian 7

at comand not allowd ?? how can i slove that sir Smilie

---------- Post updated at 03:03 PM ---------- Previous update was at 02:58 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by extra93
yes from a browser, php and apache are installed on my VPS debian 7

at comand not allowd ?? how can i slove that sir Smilie
i have cheked php.ini and not found 'at' on the not allowed comand list Smilie

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Programming

cos() command not working in Linux

Hi, I have written a c program to find cos() of a value , its not working, I am getting value of "val " as 0000. #include<stdio.h> #include<math.h> main() { float val; val = cosf( 1.570796); printf("\nval = %f",val); } (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: shashi
9 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Sudo command not working with cron job.

Hello, I have written a script that has a sudo command to change file permissions within it. When I run the script manually, the sudo command inside of it works fine. When the script is run through crontab I get the error "cron: not found". It the same user profile that I am using... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: WhotheWhat
6 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

ITcl :: try_eval command not working in Linux 5.4

Hi, My code uses try_eval block to do some code execution. This piece of code does not work on RHEL 5.4. The program just hangs at the try_eval block and does not throw any errors either. The same program however works in other Linux boxes that we have. I have written a simple program that... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: archana485
0 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

no command is not working to send a mail in linux redhot server

HI All, I am facing the problem with rmail ... Actually my server is linux environment Redhot server. To send a mail which command I have to use it . I want subject and I want to Include CC also And body of the mail also there . But If I use rmail command it is not taking any options to... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: ksrivani
1 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

sed command working different in linux environment.

Hi I tried running the code scrname=`whence $0 | sed -e 's/\.\///g'` where $0 is substituted by cm_dsjobrun.sh in unix env then the value it returns me is SCRNAME=/data/ds/dpr_ebicm_uat/etl/cm3_0/scripts/shell/cm_dsjobrun.sh whereas i ran the same code on linux env The value... (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: vee_789
9 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

AWK command working different in Linux

Hi All I have fired a command in linux table=`echo ${file_name} | awk '{FS="/"; print $NF}' | awk '{FS="."; print $1}'` where file_name has /data/ds/dpr_ebicm_uat/backfill/temp/etl_app_info.csv /data/ds/dpr_ebicm_uat/backfill/temp/etl_app_jobs.csv ... (10 Replies)
Discussion started by: vee_789
10 Replies

7. Red Hat

isql command not working in Linux 64bit

I am using Linux RHEL5 64 bit and installed oracle 11g. I want to check ODBC connection , i had modified odbc.ini file when i use this command -isql I am getting following error . bash: isql: command not found Kindly help (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: roopalidalvi231
5 Replies

8. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

SWAP command not working on Linux machine

Hi I am working on linux machine and swap command is not working Linux Machine On Solaris machine it is working fine: uname -a SunOS rgsm01 5.9 Generic_118558-03 sun4u sparc SUNW,Sun-Fire-V440 swap -s total: 6596320k bytes allocated + 1035968k reserved = 7632288k used, 38893408k available ... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: Basant Mishra
5 Replies

9. Homework & Coursework Questions

NDM command to run a Mainframe job from Linux

Hi Experts, I am trying to run a Mainframe Job from Linux using NDM process. I will be passing the contents of the Mainframe job as an parameter to the NDM script. This is working fine with FTP when i use the option filetype = jes, but in NDM i am not able to identify a similar option like... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: arun1377
2 Replies

10. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

Simple sed command not working; could be a Mac/Linux vs. PC/Linux issue

Hello, I am on a Mac and trying to clean up some monthly files with a very simple SED: sed '3,10d;/<ACROSS>/,$d' input.txt > output.txt (from the input, delete lines 3 - 10; then delete from the line containing <ACROSS> to the end of the file) then output to output.txt Even when I try... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: verbatim
2 Replies
STOMP_CONNECT(3)							 1							  STOMP_CONNECT(3)

Stomp::__construct - Opens a connection

Object oriented style (constructor):

SYNOPSIS
public Stomp::__construct ([string $broker = ini_get("stomp.default_broker_uri")], [string $username], [string $password], [array $headers]) DESCRIPTION
Procedural style: resource stomp_connect ([string $broker = ini_get("stomp.default_broker_uri")], [string $username], [string $password], [array $head- ers]) Opens a connection to a stomp compliant Message Broker. PARAMETERS
o $broker - The broker URI o $username - The username. o $password - The password. o $headers -Associative array containing the additional headers (example: receipt). RETURN VALUES
Note A transaction header may be specified, indicating that the message acknowledgment should be part of the named transaction. CHANGELOG
+--------+-----------------------------------+ |Version | | | | | | | Description | | | | +--------+-----------------------------------+ | 1.0.1 | | | | | | | The $headers parameter was added | | | | +--------+-----------------------------------+ EXAMPLES
Example #1 Object oriented style <?php /* connection */ try { $stomp = new Stomp('tcp://localhost:61613'); } catch(StompException $e) { die('Connection failed: ' . $e->getMessage()); } /* close connection */ unset($stomp); ?> Example #2 Procedural style <?php /* connection */ $link = stomp_connect('ssl://localhost:61612'); /* check connection */ if (!$link) { die('Connection failed: ' . stomp_connect_error()); } /* close connection */ stomp_close($link); ?> PHP Documentation Group STOMP_CONNECT(3)