Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: SUn Netra X4200 M2 Drivers
Operating Systems Solaris SUn Netra X4200 M2 Drivers Post 302973822 by hicksd8 on Sunday 22nd of May 2016 01:35:37 PM
Old 05-22-2016
You can download Solaris 10 x86 from here:

Oracle Solaris 10 Downloads

That DVD should contain any drivers you need.

Post back if something doesn't work.

Ensure that you download the X86 version and not the SPARC version.

Last edited by hicksd8; 05-22-2016 at 02:44 PM..

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Solaris

Sun Fire V1280 / E2900 / Netra 1280

Hello, I'm trying to fix this server System Board (CPU/Memory Unit). The error indicates that its missing 3.3VDC. So far all the fuses and caps have been checked. I new at this type of machine, need help for idea on this system. Thank you in advance. Vu (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: vhtran
0 Replies

2. Solaris

sun netra t1

so i've grabbed this sun netra t1 for some small dev work. now obviously i need to install sol10. no problem done it a million times except for the fact that i've never actually done it w/o a term server. so i grab a usb to serial and a serial to rj45 (the one you get in every cisco order.. roll... (24 Replies)
Discussion started by: pupp
24 Replies

3. Solaris

Sun Netra T1 won't poweron/no POST

Hi guys. I have an old Netra T1 that I'm hoping to recover here so I can twiddle around with Solaris 10. It's been unable to power on despite issuing the "poweron" command or hitting the switch at the back of the server for some time. The LOM command "env" reports ALARM3 ON and everything else... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: detach8
8 Replies

4. Solaris

SUN Netra 240 Boot error

Hi, When I am trying to boot my SUN Netra 240 Machine its giving some boot error. > {1} ok boot -i > Boot device: /pci@1c,600000/scsi@2/disk@0,0:a File and args: -i > Boot load failed. > The file just loaded does not appear to be executable. > {1} ok I tried to boot it from cdrom... (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: ppandey21
9 Replies

5. Hardware

[solved] Sun Netra X1 - Adding a Second Hard Drive

As the title suggests, I'm trying to install a second drive (really want an OS mirror) on a Sun Netra X1. I've taken the spacer out, and had a go at with the drill-press so now I have a nice HDD tray. Have installed an IDE drive in the tray, plugged in the power and data cables that were... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Smiling Dragon
0 Replies

6. Hardware

Sun Oracle Netra T5220 processor help

I recently required some Sun Oracle Netra T5220s. I do not have much knowledge of Sun products. The units do not have video cards or hard drives. How can I tell/go about figuring out what clock speed and how many cores the processor is? They are all outfitted with 32GB of memory. Two are... (11 Replies)
Discussion started by: nerdboy
11 Replies

7. Solaris

Fsck: alignment error Solaris 8, SUN Netra AX11505

Hello all, I recently powered on my Netra AX1105 server only to be greeted with the following error message. I am not sure what to do here, I cant fun fsck on OK prompt.. did ok>boot -r and now it keeps booting from net, then I run ok>boot disk then outputs the following message... and keeps... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: br1an
3 Replies

8. Solaris

Need assistance to replace root disk on Netra X4200

Good day. I have a SUN Netra X4200 running on Solaris 10, with two disks in raid 1 configuration. HDD0 (c2t0d0) seems to have a problem but HDD1 (c2t1d0) is ok: # for a in c2t0d0 c2t1d0 ; do raidctl -l $a; done Volume Size Stripe Status Cache RAID Sub ... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: BRH
5 Replies

9. Hardware

Cable for SUN x4200 DC

Hello, I have a spare SUN server X4200 with a DC PSU (oracle part number 300-2186) The PSU is the one in the photo I was looking in the net about what cable i can order but i couldn't find anything that fit there :) Any idea? Thanks! (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: @dagio
2 Replies
debpear(1)						      General Commands Manual							debpear(1)

NAME
debpear - automatically builds and installs PEAR packages as Debian packages SYNOPSIS
debpear [options] <pear-package-name> DESCRIPTION
debpear is a tool to automatically create and build a Debian package out of a PHP PEAR package. It will download the PEAR package from pear.php.net, then by looking into it, create the corresponding Debian package, and eventually also installs it. PARAMETERS
<pear-package-name> Defines the PEAR package name you want to install, as seen on the http://pear.php.net/ site. Make sure respect the case in the name of the package (for example: Package_NAME). OPTIONS
--build-dir|-b Specify the directory where the Debian package will be built. --verbose|-v Makes debpear more verbose. --channel|-c channel Specify the URL channel of the PEAR package. Currently not implemented: please contribute! --tarball|-t tarball --pkg-version|-pv pkg-version [ --wget|-w URL ] Do not use "pear download" to optain the PEAR package from upstream authors. Instead, use tarball and use pkg-version when building the package. Eventually also download the tarball from URL using wget before building. --install|-i Install the resulting debian package in your system. Note that you must be root to use this option. If you aren't root, then debpear will try to get root using sudo. EXAMPLE
debpear -i Auth_RADIUS This will create a php-auth-radius package in ./build-area, and automatically install it. Because it's written in the package.xml shipped with Auth_RADIUS at pear.php.net, php-auth-radius will depend on php5-radius. debpear -t current.tgz -pv 1.3.1 -w http://downloads.jasig.org/cas-clients/php/current.tgz CAS Downloads cas-clients from http://downloads.jasig.org/cas-clients/php/current.tgz, as current.tgz in the current directory, then builds it as if it was downloaded as CAS-1.3.1.tgz by "pear download". IMPORTANT
Note that the debian/copyright file generated by debpear isn't good enough for redistribution of the created packages. You should carefuly review the PEAR package license before doing so. Also, debpear has been created for convenience, but it will never replace the manual work of an experienced Debian maintainer for creating PEAR packages. It can, however, be used to create a template pack- age quickly, before a careful review, in order to save time building a Debian PEAR package. AUTHORS
debpear has been written by Thomas Goirand <zigo@debian.org>, and is maintained inside the PKG PHP PEAR Debian team, that can be reached at: <pkg-php-pear@lists.alioth.debian.org>. debpear(1)